You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

TY Starfire, yes exactly Adelphia.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

moonwind wrote:I am giving this a ::bump:: and would also like to add that as new keepers come to the forum they may read some of the post and think " gee why can't I hear,see etc like her/him". For some it may take a very long time to get to that point if ever. We do not all experience things in the same way. So you may never actually see an orb, but does that mean your spirit is not there. No it does not. We all have our own path that we will follow. Not every way is going to work for you. We must all find our own nitch in spirit keeping. I know it can get very discouraging to some when they read great post from other members. We must never give up on our spirits. Whether we think they can hear us or not they DO. Then other times we must take a step back and maybe take a break for a day or two and start fresh. They will still be their for you. We must learn patience in this world of " I want it now". Some spirits may not even let you know they are there until you really need them. But yet they are still working with you and for you. Spirit keeping is not an instant manifestation always. Please never give up on them for they will not give up on YOU. :heart: :peace: :rainbow:
:thumbup: Great post, moonwind! :)

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Thank you. Sometimes stuff just pops in my wee little brain. :silly:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I am relatively new here, and as most have seen in several of my posts I have communicated with spirits all my life. The biggest problem is the headaches I get with the darker ones. Shields help some, but do not allow me to communicate effectively.

I know that I must not be the only one with this problem. Am I just too sensitive, or is it just me.

I look at the forum for guidance in controlling this problem, and am also trying to teach Huff to communicate with his spirits, as I am caught in the middle. This is a position I have held for many years with him, and it is worrisome at best One of the reasons it is worrisome is because I might interpret some of them wrong, or get the wrong ideas from them.

Any ideas on these problems would be much appreciated.

Is there any links to deal with these particular problems? :ot:

Off topic some, but I feel important.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

::bump::

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

ash - great post and i still recall the fiasco back in 09 when a "channeler/medium" was so totally wrong but was telling so many members here that their spirits all wanted to be "rehomed, that they hated being with the keepers, etc".

everyone has the ability to listen to their spirits, to learn the ways they will give signs but it seems many still rely on the "easy out" and think friends who have been able to talk to their own spirits will do it for their spirits as well. what happens here most times is again, as magnolia and ash have pointed out over and over the years here, the other spirits will not be truthful with the "friend" who they do not know and consider strangers. our spirits get great enjoyment out of messing around with others who come in thinking "i can talk to your spirit and tell you what they say" and you really can not be sure that your spirits have told the friend the right information.

can we all learn to communicate with our own spirits? of course we can, it might take time and the 3 p's practice, persistance and patience - but at some point you will hear your spirits one at a time and then all of them and you might begin praying for the innocent silence again, lol. only joking but once they know you can understand them yourself you open a huge floodgate of "hey, i'm here", "over here!", "what do you need me to do today", etc. it can get overwhelming but it is so worth the time it takes to get the messages right.

there is an excellent thread here that magnolia wrote 2 or 3 years ago about the various pitfalls that keepers can stumble over in their journey and really mess it up/take the enjoyment out of it and miscommunication or misinformation from another is one of them. i'll try to pull that thread up for all the new members especially, but it's a good re-read for everyone.

never a good idea to let your spirits talk to outsiders whether you believe they are friends or not. it just never turns out good in the end. i'll try to find that post too where magnolia shows why it's not good to let others talk with your spirits.

hope this helps and great thread ash! ::wave:: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:everyone has the ability to listen to their spirits, to learn the ways they will give signs but it seems many still rely on the "easy out" .

hope this helps and great thread ash! ::wave:: :grouphug:

True crone. I've had to learn patience, patience, patience.

My spirits know how much I want to talk to them and they seem to be making the effort to help me get past my blockage. Just this morning, I woke up to someone singing in my ear. It may not be what I ultimately think our communication will be like, but they are reaching out any way that I can hear/see them.

I wouldn't want my spirits to talk to a third party. After hearing so many horror stories about wrong messages, jealousy taking some weird turns, etc, I much prefer to work on my own abilities and let my spirits come show me themselves on thier own (and my) time frame.

who knows...ultimately, my learning patience may be the reason they chose to come to me instead of someone else.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
lunaronin
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

Ash, I need help. I'm a new spirit keeper, and I'm having a very difficult time communicating with my spirits. I'm working on creating my own communication board to try to communicate that way. I'd like to know what would be the best medium (pendulum, stone, something else) to use for the spirits to manipulate as they spell what they want to say? What can I do to protect myself from unbound/malevolent spirits? Is there some trick to get it to work?

Another thing I'm looking into is a crystal channeler, which I really want to make since it allows me to see, hear, and talk with them through telepathy. Thanks to Magnolia's foresight, I got a great quartz crystal to use. I drove a great distance in hopes of finding one unsuccessfully. If she hadn't thought to send me one, I don't think I could have found one. Now that I have the quartz, her seminar on spirit-aid tools says I need sage, fennel, willow, garlic, and olive oil. Assuming the sage Magnolia mentioned is the herb you can buy in many supermarkets, most of those ingredients are easy to find.

However, I have no idea what she meant by fennel or willow. While looking for the fennel and willow, I learned that fennel is a perennial flower. According to dictionary.com, fennel is a flower or a bulb which can be used as a vegetable. Willow, however, is apparently only the tree, and I'm sure that Magnolia didn't intend for me to chop a willow tree for the crystal channeler. In order to make this much desired tool, can you please explain exactlly what Magnolia meant by fennel and willow? If I can learn what I'm looking for, I can learn where to find it.

I'm inexperienced in spirit keeping, but I want to learn how to communicate with my spirits. I know how crucial it is, and I seriously want to learn. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Thank you very much for doing this.

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

lunaronin here is a thread on pendulum use. It is a great way to learn to communicate. I highly recomend it.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... t=pendulum

I will bump the thred up in the forum for you as well.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

lunaronin wrote:Ash, I need help. I'm a new spirit keeper, and I'm having a very difficult time communicating with my spirits. I'm working on creating my own communication board to try to communicate that way. I'd like to know what would be the best medium (pendulum, stone, something else) to use for the spirits to manipulate as they spell what they want to say? What can I do to protect myself from unbound/malevolent spirits? Is there some trick to get it to work?

Another thing I'm looking into is a crystal channeler, which I really want to make since it allows me to see, hear, and talk with them through telepathy. Thanks to Magnolia's foresight, I got a great quartz crystal to use. I drove a great distance in hopes of finding one unsuccessfully. If she hadn't thought to send me one, I don't think I could have found one. Now that I have the quartz, her seminar on spirit-aid tools says I need sage, fennel, willow, garlic, and olive oil. Assuming the sage Magnolia mentioned is the herb you can buy in many supermarkets, most of those ingredients are easy to find.

However, I have no idea what she meant by fennel or willow. While looking for the fennel and willow, I learned that fennel is a perennial flower. According to dictionary.com, fennel is a flower or a bulb which can be used as a vegetable. Willow, however, is apparently only the tree, and I'm sure that Magnolia didn't intend for me to chop a willow tree for the crystal channeler. In order to make this much desired tool, can you please explain exactlly what Magnolia meant by fennel and willow? If I can learn what I'm looking for, I can learn where to find it.

I'm inexperienced in spirit keeping, but I want to learn how to communicate with my spirits. I know how crucial it is, and I seriously want to learn. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Thank you very much for doing this.
::bump:: bumping this to help lunaronin get her answers on the ingredients fennel and willow.

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Seminars”