Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Actually, lunaronin, I believe the sage Magnolia mentioned is the type you can find at any new age-type store. It's also sometimes referred to as white sage, sacred sage or something similar. They can come in small bundles or in packages. I have some I purchased which are in a white paper bag. I've had the white sage for years and I take some out and burn it periodically to cleanse my house or as an offering. Have you tried ebay to find some of the things you need if there aren't any stores nearby?

Sabella

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-tut.png
lunaronin
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

Thanks for the help, guys. I figured sage was the simple sage you can find anywhere. I bought some fennel seeds today, thinking that was what Magnolia meant. As for new-age stores, I live in the American south. I doubt there's anything like that within 300 miles from here. I could order it on Ebay. Didn't even think of that. I was just hoping to get everything locally so I can make the crystal channeler soon. Too bad CH doesn't offer any--or do they? Any help with the other two?

Ash or Magnolia, could you please clarify the issue with the ingredients, please?

And thanks, ladyredstar, for the link. I'm sure one of the vids in that series will show how to use the pendulum for spirit communique.

P.S. For future reference, lunaronin is a guy. =P

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Great thread, don't know how I missed it until now. The communication process for me I admit has come in spurts, and does depend upon me putting time in. Like others said it takes patience, and gaining more awareness and acceptance. In the past, doubt has been the greatest roadblock, and lately the thought which always comes to mind when I'm communicating with spirits is they are telling me to stop trying to use my human senses so much, to get out of the box, use a new way of "seeing". I really think there is something to knowing which spirits you can relate to or have a connection with, at least for the first ones in your keep. This I think makes it easier; just from my experiences, for example, djinn are one of the first I got, but even after 3 yrs in some cases, I've only had contact via dreams. But my watchers, at least one which has been with me only since April seems to have the closet bond and I think it's he who is helping me the most in the communication process . Like someone mentioned, we have become so busy, and have lots of distractions which impede spiritual growth; taking time to be still, even if it's only for 5-10 minutes on a regular basis can make a big difference spiritually, mentally and physically. I'm a bit leery over spirit readings because I also remember what happen when someone had people believing they knew more about the spirits than the conjurer, had spirits going on battles with other spirits, (yall, it was wild for real) I was new to spirit keeping then, but my bs meter was on high alert. I've been at this since 08, and do see progress in myself but there have been times when I've been lazy and not done the necessary steps. We all have a lifetime on this journey and I believe that it's well worth it. First take the small steps of getting in touch with your own spirit daily, and you will be amazed at the progress. :hug:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:Great thread, don't know how I missed it until now. The communication process for me I admit has come in spurts, and does depend upon me putting time in. Like others said it takes patience, and gaining more awareness and acceptance. In the past, doubt has been the greatest roadblock, and lately the thought which always comes to mind when I'm communicating with spirits is they are telling me to stop trying to use my human senses so much, to get out of the box, use a new way of "seeing". I really think there is something to knowing which spirits you can relate to or have a connection with, at least for the first ones in your keep. This I think makes it easier; just from my experiences, for example, djinn are one of the first I got, but even after 3 yrs in some cases, I've only had contact via dreams. But my watchers, at least one which has been with me only since April seems to have the closet bond and I think it's he who is helping me the most in the communication process . Like someone mentioned, we have become so busy, and have lots of distractions which impede spiritual growth; taking time to be still, even if it's only for 5-10 minutes on a regular basis can make a big difference spiritually, mentally and physically. I'm a bit leery over spirit readings because I also remember what happen when someone had people believing they knew more about the spirits than the conjurer, had spirits going on battles with other spirits, (yall, it was wild for real) I was new to spirit keeping then, but my bs meter was on high alert. I've been at this since 08, and do see progress in myself but there have been times when I've been lazy and not done the necessary steps. We all have a lifetime on this journey and I believe that it's well worth it. First take the small steps of getting in touch with your own spirit daily, and you will be amazed at the progress. :hug:
Womderful post Angel!!! You are so right about taking the time even if it is 10 or 20 minutes a day to connect with your spirits on a daily bases!!!! :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)

For me personally, I've had readings done on my spirits, but it's usually one per spirit. I don't keep coming back asking for more info on the one spirit. I feel it lays some sort of foundation for me, as I am spiritually deaf and blind lol... but I'm working on it. That being said, I always take what's written with a grain of salt. I try to meditate with my spirits and try to be aware of the little things that let me know they're around. So I agree we have to put in the hard yards and learn to communicate and understand our own spirits better, but the reading here and there does help.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Starfire* I always enjoy reading your posts and wisdom plus you always try to encourage.You've a lovely soul.
I am in the process of trying to open my third eye.I want to be able to hear my spirits and don't want to rely on others.Who's to tell if they're telling you the truth, just saying.Ash is it possible that a seller can read ANOTHER seller's bindings/spirits?A lot of differing info on the web since I've read some sellers use cloaking spells on their vessels and even listings.But if they use them on their listings ,how can a prospective owner of the spirit tell if there's a spirit in it?Thanks in advance. :)

starfire wrote:I agree with you this Ash. For me personally and I think that it was because I started out spirit keeping on my own, with no one telling me what my spirits were saying to me at the time.

I had to rely on what my first impression and my first thoughts, and relazieed that those thoughts were not my own thoughts. I kept seeing flashes out of the corner of my eye, to things being moved around the house, that seemed to move on their own from time to time.

When things seem to be a bad day, then things would work out right.
So what I am saying is that I had to learn to trust what I was seeing, hearing and feeling. I also had to learn to relax. I learned to do mediation in a way that works for me.

I also read, and listened to others, but still had to trust that my spirits were talking to me. It takes time, nothing so worth while as spirit keeping is going to happen overnite!!! It takes time and sometimes it is very slow in coming about, but it WILL happen if we have paticne.

As Ash has mentioned, all the computers and phones, tvs and stuff went down due to solar activity, or some other thing, we would HAVE to rely on ourselves for speaking to our spirits, then we would really notice the little things, the flashes, the things falling into place as it were, our very first thoughts, feelings, that we know aren't our own.

I know it is very hard for others, and I DO really feel their pain in thinking that they can't hear or see their spirits. You noticed I said thinking, that they can't see or hear them. Their spirits are there, right beside them always, they just have to learn to relax first, then notice the little things first, the bigger things will then follow.

Trust is a big key and it is trust in yourself first!!!

Anyway just my thoughts. Love all of you here :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

P.S. Mary I like your idea on a spirit school, I believe most like some kind of valadation on what they are seeing, feeling, hearing!!! Also to learn on how to keep spirits!!!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wow, I looked at the date and it was last year on this!!!!!

And you know what?????? Do Ya? It still applies today as it did back then!!!! ;)

Now I will play the what if game, if Ash don't mind!!!! :lol: ;)

What if a solar storm hit our planet and fried everything, from our cars to our phones, computers, everything that we use? Then what?

Think about it, it would be something else, because we wouldn't be able to get to work, unless of course your work is near to where you live, for me, I would have to find some means of getting to work, because my job is 45 minutes away from me, not to mention if we have a place to work at anymore!!!

You would also have to figure out all the how to survive, like food, water, lights, staying warm if this happens in winter time, I don't about all of you, but winter time around here can be really hard to get through even in the best of times!!!!

Also you will have to worry about protection too, because not all people are nice people and will take whatever you have if they think that they can do that and get away with it!!!!

That is when our spirits and entities can help us, if we but listen to them, through those guts feelings, first thoughts that we know aren't our own thoughts, and when things just seem to fall into place for no reason that we can see!!!!

It is just something to think about!!!! Most spirits aren't going to come up and slap you on your back and say, hey you!!! Here I am!!! Although I do know some immortals who just might do that, hehehehe ;)

It just means that we should rely on ourselves, and you know what I bet if you set some time out of your busy lives, and just shut the tv off, put the phone down, and shut the computer off, you might be surprised at what you could really hear, feel, and see, and sense!!!!

Anyway, just a thought!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Good points to ponder, Starfire. I've actually had that on my mind quite a bit lately. Something BIG is coming, and we need to be prepared. Thanks for the thought-provoking response.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Good points to ponder, Starfire. I've actually had that on my mind quite a bit lately. Something BIG is coming, and we need to be prepared. Thanks for the thought-provoking response.
I know Aeryn, I have been thinking and feeling the samething, but I am not going to start anything, by saying that it will for sure, because nothing is ever set in stone!!!! ;)

I just feel that we should just be ready just in case!!!! Things never stay the same!!!! We all should know that by now!!!! ;)

So this is the time to pull together and get close with our spirits and entities, and keep them close!!!

You know I am so thankful that CH does bridge our spirits to us!!!! Even without the vessels, they are close to us!!!!! That is a good thing I feel!!!!

We develop a close relationship with them, and they will be there to help us when the time comes!!!! We just don't realize sometimes how much they do help us each and everyday, that is why it is so importation to be able to hear or sense them and really trust in them and know they are with us, and trust in ourselves to know as well, that they are with us!!!! Like in any relationship, you have got to have that trust!!!! ;) It takes time, like with any good relationship, the more you put into it, the better it will be!!! :thumbup:

Again my own thoughts with some of my spirits thoughts too!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great Thread~! ::nice:: :thumbup:

I'm having difficulty communicating with my spirits mainly due to my not trusting myself and doubting my instincts, but I bring them everywhere and talk to them all day xD But I've understood some stuff with random images or words that pop in my head. :wizard: I even made sure to bring as many of their vessels with me to my grandparents 45th anniversary party as I see them as part of my family <3 <3 <3
I even play video games with them. I'll show them games and describe stuff about it. I don't think they mind :crazy: And think of them when I'm reading too and talk about certain scenes and such. :lol: They probably think I'm crazy :silly:

Oh~! And the only time I've ever had someone else commune with one of my spirits was this lady you sees spirits. She usually talks to your guides and she talked with my divine angel and I was wearing a couple rings with some of my spirits family attached and she pointedf them out right away saying they'd give my peace :) It was an intense experience. My divine angel hugged me through her and I got an image in my mind as to what she looked like. I felt so safe and happy. It was truly magical. My god, now I wanna cry :P...It was just so sweet~!

Back to solar flare: That would suck if a solar flare fried everything. I don't mind losing the phone, or tv or car(except in the winter o.o ). But I likes my video games xD I don't have internet at my home, so I wouldn't overly mind if that was fried....except how would I get to creepy hollows?!?!?! :insane:

Random thought :zombie: : I've always loved it when the power goes out. It is fun and like an adventure and the only time I'm allowed to light candles. Yea, I'm not allowed to light candles any other time... my grand parents think it ruins the ceilings D: And I love candles. And inscense. They don't like that either :< lol

Return to “Seminars”