You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MasochisticMoans wrote:Great Thread~! ::nice:: :thumbup:

I'm having difficulty communicating with my spirits mainly due to my not trusting myself and doubting my instincts, but I bring them everywhere and talk to them all day xD But I've understood some stuff with random images or words that pop in my head. :wizard: I even made sure to bring as many of their vessels with me to my grandparents 45th anniversary party as I see them as part of my family <3 <3 <3
I even play video games with them. I'll show them games and describe stuff about it. I don't think they mind :crazy: And think of them when I'm reading too and talk about certain scenes and such. :lol: They probably think I'm crazy :silly: I don't think that they would think it was silly!!! You know I am an old person, hehehehe, but I love to play video games as well, and my spirits are amused by it, at least I get that feeling from them, they know it is a way for me to relax sometimes!!!! ;)

Oh~! And the only time I've ever had someone else commune with one of my spirits was this lady you sees spirits. She usually talks to your guides and she talked with my divine angel and I was wearing a couple rings with some of my spirits family attached and she pointedf them out right away saying they'd give my peace :) It was an intense experience. My divine angel hugged me through her and I got an image in my mind as to what she looked like. I felt so safe and happy. It was truly magical. My god, now I wanna cry :P...It was just so sweet~!That was great that she could see them, at least you know that all of this is for real!!!! Although I never had a doubt about it myself, as I knew it was all real, and I think because of what I went through as a child, that I knew there were spirits and entities out there and some really did want to help all of us, if we just let them!!!!

Back to solar flare: That would suck if a solar flare fried everything. I don't mind losing the phone, or tv or car(except in the winter o.o ). But I likes my video games xD I don't have internet at my home, so I wouldn't overly mind if that was fried....except how would I get to creepy hollows?!?!?! :insane:
I know it would suck if that did happen and it would be hard to do a lot of things, and I believe everyone on this site would have CH with drawl big time!!!!! :lol:

Random thought :zombie: : I've always loved it when the power goes out. It is fun and like an adventure and the only time I'm allowed to light candles. Yea, I'm not allowed to light candles any other time... my grand parents think it ruins the ceilings D: And I love candles. And inscense. They don't like that either :< lol
I love candle light and will lite candles just for fun or when I am doing some spiritual work, or meditation!!!! I also love the incense as well and so do my own spirits!!!! :thumbup:

My point in all of this, is we don't know what might happen in the future, but we could always be ready to a certain extent with our spirits and entities, so we can have our lines of communication opened and strong with them, because we really will need them when the time comes!!!! ;)

Just something to think about!!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Starfire :hug:

I'm super pysched for the future. I feel something great is going to happen. With my gang of friends we can conquer the world. MUAHAHA xD

But honestly I'm so happy I've finally been introduced to the rest of our world. Growing up I've always believe in things no one else believed existed but it always felt so right~ :D I'm so so happy they chose to be with me *hugs for everyone*

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

::bump::

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

OUR EVOLUTION IS ON THE FAST TRACK NOW:

And we can expect situations that may even be beyond our imaginationing Itself. I know several people who have experienced this but will not discuss their private lives. I have experienced it myself and the stuf that I have experienced I cannot YET describe...except to say, strange, "off the charts and maps"...entirely good...no bad vibes....but good vibes sometimes are so powerful that it is difficult (but not impossible) to deal with....

I can remember my first Yage trip years ago ( I no longer use any of this stuff...it has served its purpose) how amazing it was to go into another dimension or to expereince the "Living Explainers" that go into the human mind and create hieroglyphic languages...these are as alive as a bird flying past your window...

I can remember moving out of my mothers' house and into "my first apartment" (above an Italian restaurant on 12th St in Philly)- Leoncavallo) no problem with the moms - no problem with the idea _ wanted to...for obvious reasons...my own decor my own sloopy ways of doing things...and intimate overnight guests...WONDERFUL....but when it came time to cart the stuff down the street (only 2 1/2 blocks away....I still felt that "tug" that things were different...and things were different...one example...about a month or so after I had moved into my new diggs...I was walking towards the entrance to the building...and this woma (maybe mid-20's) came up to me and said, "I know you ...you play blues music and read poems at The Proscenium and the Gilded Cage, don't you?"
"Yes!"
"May I come in and talk with you?"
"Sure, are you interested in poetry or music or something?"
"Yes, my great grandfather was Dostoiyevsky and I love literature..."

Well, Victoria, stayed for a month before moving to Europe and we had one hell of a good time....and yet things NOW were very different......NOT BAD....GOOD actually, but it took about a year for me to get used to living by myself...and I knew I could see the moms whenever I wanted to and was loved.....

This is not much different from what I've just mentioned.....

Nothing to worry about...

Plenty to do...

And its all good...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
salohcin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i'm so hoping the stuff i buying will help me to talk to "R" better once fully bonded with her vessel then i will see if another member wants to join the family , thinking of SRA but that will only comes after i can confirm communicate with spirit telepathically properly . tried the pendulum method i think it works though it very small movement i think she says she happy here with me which puts me at ease as i'm very tensed up over this and worries too much magnolia knows this i think . Need a quartz pendulum though, being using my necklace as a pendulum cause i cant afford 1 :(

Adopted by 12 beloved family members:1 succubus,2 courtwind, 1 sterling, 2 bronwyn ,1 divine , 1 hell ifrit , 1 gryphon , 1 fae of intelligent ,1 adorable kitty familiar and MR Psy vamp
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Further burrowing through the 'undergrowth of the forum', brings about yet another gem of a thread..

ash-mda wrote:
An interesting discussion point....but what about the people who have been trying over a long period of time, reading the forum, taking on board suggestion, etc, etc...but still not getting anywhere....we are human and suffer from frustrations.
SURE, THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT TO COUNT ON A THIRD PARTY TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS SUCH A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. MAGNOLIA HATES WHEN I PLAY THE "WHAT IF" GAME, BUT DON'T YOU HAVE TO? WHAT IF CREEPY HOLLOWS SHUT ITS DOORS? WHAT THEN? WHAT IF EBAY COLLAPSED & YOU DIDN'T HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO A BUNCH OF SELLERS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SPIRITS FOR YOU? WHAT THEN? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE PREDICTED METEOR SHOWER IN 2012 REALLY DID KNOCK OUT THE INTERNET FOR MONTHS OR LONGER, WOULD YOU GUYS JUST PUT YOUR SPIRITS ASIDE & SAY "OH WELL"?

YOU GUYS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY IN THIS FORUM TO PICK THE BRAINS OF MYSELF & MAGNOLIA, SOME LONG-TIME SPIRIT KEEPERS, AND EVEN THE NEWBIES WHO HAVE SOME GREAT QUESTIONS & THOUGHTS. YOU HAVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, RIGHT NOW, TO LEARN THINGS THAT SPIRIT KEEPERS LONG BEFORE YOU DIDN'T HAVE. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED SPIRIT KEEPING THERE WAS NO INTERNET, THERE WERE SMALL, LOCAL GROUPS WHICH USUALLY INVOLVED DRIVING A GOOD DISTANCE OF AN HOUR OR TWO TO CONGREGATE FOR MEETINGS ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. YOU GUYS HAVE IT MADE, YOU HAVE THIS PLACE & THE INTERNET 24/7 AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

THAT IS WHY I GET SO DISHEARTENED WHEN I SEE THE BASICS & FUNDAMENTALS BEING TOSSED ASIDE FOR THAT IMMEDIATE RESULT, THAT IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION. IF YOU RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE TO BE YOUR POINT OF CONTACT, HOW CLOSE ARE YOU REALLY GETTING TO YOUR SPIRITS? IT WOULD SEEM THE THIRD PARTY WOULD BE THE ONE BUILDING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPIRITS, NOT YOU. AND THAT'S BEING GENEROUS & GRANTING THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR SPIRITS WOULD EVEN OPEN UP TO A THIRD PARTY TO BEGIN WITH. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW THE BASICS, HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE BEING SCAMMED?
Fundamentally, I sort of agree with what you are saying. But also sympathetic to those who are trying and putting the time in and not getting anywhere....it may just give them some hope, and so helps keep them going.
I'M COMPLETELY SYMPATHETIC, WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD. YOU GUYS HAVE IT FAR EASIER THAN ANY OF US WHO WERE SPIRIT KEEPERS BEFORE THE INTERNET CAME AROUND. WHICH IS WHY YOU GUYS SHOULD BE USING ALL THE RESOURCES YOU HAVE TO MAKE THOSE CONNECTIONS. HOPE'S A GOOD THING. BUT THIS WORLD IS FRAGILE & ANY THING CAN BE GONE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, AND TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU HAVE WHILE YOU HAVE IT, IS A WASTE OF TIME.

IF YOU MADE A NEW FRIEND, BUT YOU HAD TO HIRE SOMEONE TO INTERPRET WHAT THEY SAID FOR YOU, HOW DIFFICULT WOULD THAT RELATIONSHIP BE? HOW INVESTED WOULD YOU OR THE FRIEND BE IN THE RELATIONSHIP IF EVERY TIME YOU HAD TO CONVERSE YOU HAD TO PAY SOMEONE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR FRIEND WAS SAYING? YOUR FRIEND CAN UNDERSTAND YOU JUST FINE & CAN UNDERSTAND YOU IN WAYS YOU CAN'T AS A HUMAN, BUT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM. YOU'RE PUTTING A HELL OF A LOT OF TRUST IN THE INTERPRETER. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE INTERPRETER IS CREATING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND AS MUCH AS YOU ARE. IT NO LONGER BECOMES A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU & YOUR FRIEND, IT BECOMES A TRIANGLE. AND IF THE INTERPRETER IS SAYING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T RIGHT, AND YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR FRIEND, THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO WARN YOU THAT YOU'RE GETTING BAD INFORMATION!

DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM IN THIS?
well, for my 2cents , and no expert on spirits...but humans more so...

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi
I AM AN EXPERT ON SPIRITS. AND PERHAPS HUMANS TO SOME DEGREE, AND I HATE TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS, BUT I'VE BEEN DOING THIS A LONG, LONG TIME. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY IF THE INTERNET GOES OUT, SITES SHUT DOWN, OR SOME OTHER CATASTROPHE HAPPENS THAT WOULD SEPARATE ME FROM MATERIAL ON SPIRIT KEEPING OR PARANORMAL COLLECTING, I'D BE FINE. I'M BRINGING THIS UP BECAUSE THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE THE BASICS DOWN NEED TO HAVE THEM BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MY "WHAT IF" GAME & YOU THINK ABOUT WORST CASE SCENARIO, WOULD YOU STILL BE ABLE TO BE A GOOD SPIRIT KEEPER IF YOU WERE COMPLETELY CUT OFF FROM THE INTERNET TOMORROW?

MAKE GOOD USE OF THE TOOLS YOU ARE GIVEN, ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS, & PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BEING A GOOD SPIRIT KEEPER IN ANY CASE. IF YOU CAN GET THAT FOOT IN THE DOOR THEN YOU CAN GROW & EVOLVE AS A KEEPER. BUT AT LEAST HAVE ENOUGH COURTESY TO YOUR SPIRITS & RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR OWN INTEGRITY, TO GET THAT FOOT IN THE DOOR.

WE MAY ALL BE AROUND HERE ON THE NET FOR ANOTHER DECADE, BUT IT BOILS DOWN TO HOW MUCH OF A GAMBLER ARE EACH OF YOU? WOULD YOU GAMBLE A RELATIONSHIP TO A THIRD PARTY? WOULD YOU GAMBLE YOUR PLACE AS A SPIRIT KEEPER?

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

A very good jem indeed and it is as important today as it was then and will be even in the future!!!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

::nice:: ::bump::

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Lots of great stuff guys!! :meme: ::nice:: ::bump::

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I LOVE this post, it is still awesome and always will be!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Return to “Seminars”