You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

This post will be just as valid a hundred years from now as it was before it was written.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:This post will be just as valid a hundred years from now as it was before it was written.
Yes it will!!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

my advice is to just keep communicating with them. even when you get nothing back
for me, i eventually started just getting subtle feelings and intuition and the more i trusted them the stronger they got and eventually i started being able to communicate easier and easier. now it's really easy to communicate with most of them

nothing lasts
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

ash-mda wrote:I THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS, CONCERNS, QUESTIONS, ETC ON COMMUNICATING WITH SPIRITS SO WE CAN ADDRESS THEM AS COMPLETELY AS POSSIBLE.

I SEE THE COMMUNITY GETTING LAX ON THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES AS SPIRIT KEEPERS. AND THERE'S A DAMN GOOD REASON CH DOESN'T OFFER SPIRIT READINGS, AS GREAT AS SOME OF YOU MAY CLAIM THEM TO BE, THE FACT REMAINS THAT EACH OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING SPIRIT KEEPERS ON YOUR OWN.

IF THE GREAT METEORITE SHOWER REALLY DID HAPPEN & KNOCKED THE SATELLITES OUT FOR MONTHS OR A YEAR & YOU GUYS HAD NO WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH ANY SELLER TO GET YOUR READINGS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SPIRITS? YOU GUYS NEED TO PULL YOURSELVES UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS, LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SPIRITS ON YOUR OWN. YOUR SPIRITS DIDN'T COME TO YOU SO THEY COULD CREATE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A THIRD PARTY. THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO A THIRD PARTY, AND IN SOME CASES WON'T TALK TO A THIRD PARTY AT ALL. THAT'S THE ISSUE, EVEN THE MOST WELL MEANING PERSON COULD BE READING THE WRONG SPIRIT.

I DON'T KNOW, TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE A DANGEROUS LEDGE TO STEP OUT ON WHEN YOU ARE TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING A SPIRIT BE A COMPANION & FRIEND TO YOU, AND THEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY RUNNING TO AN INTERPRETER TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS RATHER THAN LEARNING THE "LANGUAGE" OF COMMUNICATING TO YOUR SPIRITS YOURSELF.

WE TAKE SPIRIT KEEPING VERY SERIOUSLY. OBVIOUSLY. AND WE CREATED THIS SITE TO GIVE THE SUPPORT & EDUCATION TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE SPIRIT KEEPERS BECAUSE WE WANT YOU GUYS TO LEARN THE TRUTHS & FUNDAMENTALS FOR YOURSELVES.
You make some very strong points here Ash, i agree with what you're saying and sometimes some people rely on third parties perhaps they're too new and afraid to test the boundaries on their own...

I agree in the end it all boils down to each of us stepping up and taking responsibility for those spirits we invite in our homes and lives... I still try different ways to build stronger communication with my spirits, and sometimes i push the envelope a bit, but they put me in check when that happens and now i know what they like and dont like, if i didnt do that i would've never found out.

I disrespected one of my spirits in a major way, not on purpose, i didn't even know he wouldn't like what i did, but after getting pushed against the wall by him, and we had a talk about things, i now know what his personality is like, what things he likes and dont likes...

I must admit, like any other relationship boyfriend/girlfriend, there will be times when you fight and make up, and that's normal, spirits are no different. Sometimes i really push to test them, when i really shouldn't...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Bump for Spirit Day :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

A good Bump! :)

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Absolutely a good bump!

Anyone who wants to learn spirit communication, there is no substitute for practice!

Get together with other people on these forums, who also want to practice, and try to send one another things like the color or suit of a playing card. Try to do it via your own abilities, or via communicating with the spirits. Either way is good.

If there's a practice thread going on (as there is now), feel free to jump in and offer an answer. Whether you are using your own abilities to tune in to the answer directly, or you're using your abilities to tune in to your spirits' message, guess what? You're STILL using your abilities, either way, and that's the only way to get any practice.

So don't wait -- get started today!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I still love this thread!!!! It is a very good one!!!!! I like the practice threads, they will help many including me!!!!!

It would be great to practice, like for example, seeing what is in someone else's yard, like what kind of car is sitting there, some, like us have a few cars in their yard, hahahahahaha, but you could really focus on one and see if you can guess the color, or the make, big, mid size, small!!!! You know things like that!!!!! 7\

Or any animals you have around like a dog, big, little mid size, color, is it barking? or sleeping?

Cats, color, size, some cats are big and fat while others are more lean, kittens or cats, things like that!!!!!

Just something to think about!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

lunaronin wrote:Thanks for the help, guys. I figured sage was the simple sage you can find anywhere. I bought some fennel seeds today, thinking that was what Magnolia meant. As for new-age stores, I live in the American south. I doubt there's anything like that within 300 miles from here. I could order it on Ebay. Didn't even think of that. I was just hoping to get everything locally so I can make the crystal channeler soon. Too bad CH doesn't offer any--or do they? Any help with the other two?

Ash or Magnolia, could you please clarify the issue with the ingredients, please?

And thanks, ladyredstar, for the link. I'm sure one of the vids in that series will show how to use the pendulum for spirit communique.

P.S. For future reference, lunaronin is a guy. =P
Fennel is also known as anise. You might be able to find it in the produce section. Think, "Looks like celery, tastes like licorice. " :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Fennel and anise are two very different plants.

Return to “Seminars”