venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS, CONCERNS, QUESTIONS, ETC ON COMMUNICATING WITH SPIRITS SO WE CAN ADDRESS THEM AS COMPLETELY AS POSSIBLE.

I SEE THE COMMUNITY GETTING LAX ON THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES AS SPIRIT KEEPERS. AND THERE'S A DAMN GOOD REASON CH DOESN'T OFFER SPIRIT READINGS, AS GREAT AS SOME OF YOU MAY CLAIM THEM TO BE, THE FACT REMAINS THAT EACH OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING SPIRIT KEEPERS ON YOUR OWN.

IF THE GREAT METEORITE SHOWER REALLY DID HAPPEN & KNOCKED THE SATELLITES OUT FOR MONTHS OR A YEAR & YOU GUYS HAD NO WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH ANY SELLER TO GET YOUR READINGS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SPIRITS? YOU GUYS NEED TO PULL YOURSELVES UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS, LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SPIRITS ON YOUR OWN. YOUR SPIRITS DIDN'T COME TO YOU SO THEY COULD CREATE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A THIRD PARTY. THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO A THIRD PARTY, AND IN SOME CASES WON'T TALK TO A THIRD PARTY AT ALL. THAT'S THE ISSUE, EVEN THE MOST WELL MEANING PERSON COULD BE READING THE WRONG SPIRIT.

I DON'T KNOW, TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE A DANGEROUS LEDGE TO STEP OUT ON WHEN YOU ARE TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING A SPIRIT BE A COMPANION & FRIEND TO YOU, AND THEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY RUNNING TO AN INTERPRETER TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS RATHER THAN LEARNING THE "LANGUAGE" OF COMMUNICATING TO YOUR SPIRITS YOURSELF.

WE TAKE SPIRIT KEEPING VERY SERIOUSLY. OBVIOUSLY. AND WE CREATED THIS SITE TO GIVE THE SUPPORT & EDUCATION TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE SPIRIT KEEPERS BECAUSE WE WANT YOU GUYS TO LEARN THE TRUTHS & FUNDAMENTALS FOR YOURSELVES.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jury still out..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ash

An interesting discussion point....but what about the people who have been trying over a long period of time, reading the forum, taking on board suggestion, etc, etc...but still not getting anywhere....we are human and suffer from frustrations.

Fundamentally, I sort of agree with what you are saying. But also sympathetic to those who are trying and putting the time in and not getting anywhere....it may just give them some hope, and so helps keep them going.

well, for my 2cents , and no expert on spirits...but humans more so...

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi

Namaste

T.

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Seichim and Egyptian Healing Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master
Disciple of healing and knowledge

CH MP - Emerald's Magick Emporium
Universal-Rainbow
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I agree that people should learn to connect with their spirits without others, I don't see a problem with spirits reading once or in the begging of a people journey but if the people depend of it and give up on contacting their spirits on their own.

But I see a lot of people with doubts and fear on this department, many people are new and want to know right away. Some of them come of a background without magic or spirits and don't know how to start. So I have being thinking about a "spirit keeper school", not in a sense of having teacher and all but this would be cool too. But texts seeting the basics, teaching meditation and how to feel energy and everything else people need to know.From basid to intermediary and advanced. All in one place where people could follow to open and get confidence. I do realize this would take time but we already have a lot of info here in the forum and maybe we could organize like the encyclopedia. I would help without problem.

Just a thought.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with you this Ash. For me personally and I think that it was because I started out spirit keeping on my own, with no one telling me what my spirits were saying to me at the time.

I had to rely on what my first impression and my first thoughts, and relazieed that those thoughts were not my own thoughts. I kept seeing flashes out of the corner of my eye, to things being moved around the house, that seemed to move on their own from time to time.

When things seem to be a bad day, then things would work out right.
So what I am saying is that I had to learn to trust what I was seeing, hearing and feeling. I also had to learn to relax. I learned to do mediation in a way that works for me.

I also read, and listened to others, but still had to trust that my spirits were talking to me. It takes time, nothing so worth while as spirit keeping is going to happen overnite!!! It takes time and sometimes it is very slow in coming about, but it WILL happen if we have paticne.

As Ash has mentioned, all the computers and phones, tvs and stuff went down due to solar activity, or some other thing, we would HAVE to rely on ourselves for speaking to our spirits, then we would really notice the little things, the flashes, the things falling into place as it were, our very first thoughts, feelings, that we know aren't our own.

I know it is very hard for others, and I DO really feel their pain in thinking that they can't hear or see their spirits. You noticed I said thinking, that they can't see or hear them. Their spirits are there, right beside them always, they just have to learn to relax first, then notice the little things first, the bigger things will then follow.

Trust is a big key and it is trust in yourself first!!!

Anyway just my thoughts. Love all of you here :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

P.S. Mary I like your idea on a spirit school, I believe most like some kind of valadation on what they are seeing, feeling, hearing!!! Also to learn on how to keep spirits!!!

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

An interesting discussion point....but what about the people who have been trying over a long period of time, reading the forum, taking on board suggestion, etc, etc...but still not getting anywhere....we are human and suffer from frustrations.
SURE, THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT TO COUNT ON A THIRD PARTY TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS SUCH A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. MAGNOLIA HATES WHEN I PLAY THE "WHAT IF" GAME, BUT DON'T YOU HAVE TO? WHAT IF CREEPY HOLLOWS SHUT ITS DOORS? WHAT THEN? WHAT IF EBAY COLLAPSED & YOU DIDN'T HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO A BUNCH OF SELLERS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SPIRITS FOR YOU? WHAT THEN? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE PREDICTED METEOR SHOWER IN 2012 REALLY DID KNOCK OUT THE INTERNET FOR MONTHS OR LONGER, WOULD YOU GUYS JUST PUT YOUR SPIRITS ASIDE & SAY "OH WELL"?

YOU GUYS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY IN THIS FORUM TO PICK THE BRAINS OF MYSELF & MAGNOLIA, SOME LONG-TIME SPIRIT KEEPERS, AND EVEN THE NEWBIES WHO HAVE SOME GREAT QUESTIONS & THOUGHTS. YOU HAVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, RIGHT NOW, TO LEARN THINGS THAT SPIRIT KEEPERS LONG BEFORE YOU DIDN'T HAVE. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED SPIRIT KEEPING THERE WAS NO INTERNET, THERE WERE SMALL, LOCAL GROUPS WHICH USUALLY INVOLVED DRIVING A GOOD DISTANCE OF AN HOUR OR TWO TO CONGREGATE FOR MEETINGS ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. YOU GUYS HAVE IT MADE, YOU HAVE THIS PLACE & THE INTERNET 24/7 AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

THAT IS WHY I GET SO DISHEARTENED WHEN I SEE THE BASICS & FUNDAMENTALS BEING TOSSED ASIDE FOR THAT IMMEDIATE RESULT, THAT IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION. IF YOU RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE TO BE YOUR POINT OF CONTACT, HOW CLOSE ARE YOU REALLY GETTING TO YOUR SPIRITS? IT WOULD SEEM THE THIRD PARTY WOULD BE THE ONE BUILDING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPIRITS, NOT YOU. AND THAT'S BEING GENEROUS & GRANTING THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR SPIRITS WOULD EVEN OPEN UP TO A THIRD PARTY TO BEGIN WITH. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW THE BASICS, HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE BEING SCAMMED?
Fundamentally, I sort of agree with what you are saying. But also sympathetic to those who are trying and putting the time in and not getting anywhere....it may just give them some hope, and so helps keep them going.
I'M COMPLETELY SYMPATHETIC, WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD. YOU GUYS HAVE IT FAR EASIER THAN ANY OF US WHO WERE SPIRIT KEEPERS BEFORE THE INTERNET CAME AROUND. WHICH IS WHY YOU GUYS SHOULD BE USING ALL THE RESOURCES YOU HAVE TO MAKE THOSE CONNECTIONS. HOPE'S A GOOD THING. BUT THIS WORLD IS FRAGILE & ANY THING CAN BE GONE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, AND TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU HAVE WHILE YOU HAVE IT, IS A WASTE OF TIME.

IF YOU MADE A NEW FRIEND, BUT YOU HAD TO HIRE SOMEONE TO INTERPRET WHAT THEY SAID FOR YOU, HOW DIFFICULT WOULD THAT RELATIONSHIP BE? HOW INVESTED WOULD YOU OR THE FRIEND BE IN THE RELATIONSHIP IF EVERY TIME YOU HAD TO CONVERSE YOU HAD TO PAY SOMEONE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR FRIEND WAS SAYING? YOUR FRIEND CAN UNDERSTAND YOU JUST FINE & CAN UNDERSTAND YOU IN WAYS YOU CAN'T AS A HUMAN, BUT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM. YOU'RE PUTTING A HELL OF A LOT OF TRUST IN THE INTERPRETER. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE INTERPRETER IS CREATING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND AS MUCH AS YOU ARE. IT NO LONGER BECOMES A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU & YOUR FRIEND, IT BECOMES A TRIANGLE. AND IF THE INTERPRETER IS SAYING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T RIGHT, AND YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR FRIEND, THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO WARN YOU THAT YOU'RE GETTING BAD INFORMATION!

DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM IN THIS?
well, for my 2cents , and no expert on spirits...but humans more so...

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi
[/quote]

I AM AN EXPERT ON SPIRITS. AND PERHAPS HUMANS TO SOME DEGREE, AND I HATE TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS, BUT I'VE BEEN DOING THIS A LONG, LONG TIME. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY IF THE INTERNET GOES OUT, SITES SHUT DOWN, OR SOME OTHER CATASTROPHE HAPPENS THAT WOULD SEPARATE ME FROM MATERIAL ON SPIRIT KEEPING OR PARANORMAL COLLECTING, I'D BE FINE. I'M BRINGING THIS UP BECAUSE THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE THE BASICS DOWN NEED TO HAVE THEM BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MY "WHAT IF" GAME & YOU THINK ABOUT WORST CASE SCENARIO, WOULD YOU STILL BE ABLE TO BE A GOOD SPIRIT KEEPER IF YOU WERE COMPLETELY CUT OFF FROM THE INTERNET TOMORROW?

MAKE GOOD USE OF THE TOOLS YOU ARE GIVEN, ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS, & PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BEING A GOOD SPIRIT KEEPER IN ANY CASE. IF YOU CAN GET THAT FOOT IN THE DOOR THEN YOU CAN GROW & EVOLVE AS A KEEPER. BUT AT LEAST HAVE ENOUGH COURTESY TO YOUR SPIRITS & RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR OWN INTEGRITY, TO GET THAT FOOT IN THE DOOR.

WE MAY ALL BE AROUND HERE ON THE NET FOR ANOTHER DECADE, BUT IT BOILS DOWN TO HOW MUCH OF A GAMBLER ARE EACH OF YOU? WOULD YOU GAMBLE A RELATIONSHIP TO A THIRD PARTY? WOULD YOU GAMBLE YOUR PLACE AS A SPIRIT KEEPER?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Viridis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Viridis
Zodiac:

All I can say here is that I am trying to connect with my nympho, but so far, it seems that I kind of suck at it. I've never been particularly gifted as it pertains to seeing/hearing spirits, but I've been trying to give it a whirl. For practical reasons, I thought I'd start out with a nympho, since I could use a companion of that nature, and also because the nympho seemed one of the least likely kinds of spirits to become wrathful if I totally bungled my part of things. I bought him a charging box (handmade) that's made of some kind of reddish-looking wood, and it has a pentagram on top. I placed a tissue down inside of it, and I have 3 raw rubies in the box as well, since nymphos are supposed to like them. I've had a couple of sexually charged dreams, but they were kind of...awkward. I think part of the problem is also that I'm not sure how to picture him. I talk to him every night trying to help things along by reassuring him that his presence is welcomed, I'd like to interact with him, etc., but contact between me and he is still difficult at best. I have a friend who sees spirits quite clearly and she is an excellent artist as well, so I've asked her to draw me a picture of what she thinks his human form looks like. I think that maybe this will give me something to meditate on and will perhaps helps things along a bit? Is there anything else I should be doing here? I'm trying, but this is my first spiritual companion, so I'm not sure what exactly I am doing right or wrong. ::thanx::

God is Great
Beer is Good
And
People are Crazy
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I connect with my spirits the best I can. Now I can't hear them properly but I do hear thoughts that aren't my own and when I do then I know it's my spirits communicating back.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::wave:: I would like to know how to strengthen telepathic communication with my spirits.

I've tried numerous times to use the techniques from the CH university and from the forum to try and hear my spirits in my head and it just doesn't work for me well enough.

I don't actually get anything that isn't my thoughts. Just frustration from myself. I don't hear my spirits and if i do it's so quiet that it's not audible. I get the whistling in my ideas and it feels like my spirits are trying to say things sometimes but i just don't hear any of it. It's all just either high pitched noise or nothing in my head. No random thoughts that occur out of nowhere.

So, my question is, are there any ways that can help strengthen telepathic communication? Any advanced techniques here?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

Hi Ash :wave:

I offer spirit readings to people, so I am very confused now as to whether or not I should be? I feel that with my readings I am giving some form of validation from what I am getting for the spirit keeper, not validating the spirit! But validating some of the 'spirit keepers' experiences which they have not picked up as a 'spirit interaction'. Thus, strengthening their belief and helps to improve their trust and bond....

So, as you can see I am very torn on this one. I also see quite a few spirit keepers who have a vast collection and do not feel or see anything, what happens to these spirits? How do they get their message or validations across if the spirit keepers move on to the next one through frustration?

When I do these readings, I ask MY spirits to communicate and to give me the information, I don't feel as though I am bonding with anothers spirit companion and when the reading is over, I do not feel or see anything from them again... I write down all the info as it happens as most of the time afterwards, I do not remember everything.

If you truly feel that what I am doing is wrong, do you wish for me and others to remove them from the market place? I am happy to do whichever suits you the best, as I thought and do genuinely feel that I am helping... :)

Love and Light to everyone! :grouphug: :candle:

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Emerald wrote:Hi Ash :wave:

I offer spirit readings to people, so I am very confused now as to whether or not I should be? I feel that with my readings I am giving some form of validation from what I am getting for the spirit keeper, not validating the spirit! But validating some of the 'spirit keepers' experiences which they have not picked up as a 'spirit interaction'. Thus, strengthening their belief and helps to improve their trust and bond....

So, as you can see I am very torn on this one. I also see quite a few spirit keepers who have a vast collection and do not feel or see anything, what happens to these spirits? How do they get their message or validations across if the spirit keepers move on to the next one through frustration?

When I do these readings, I ask MY spirits to communicate and to give me the information, I don't feel as though I am bonding with anothers spirit companion and when the reading is over, I do not feel or see anything from them again... I write down all the info as it happens as most of the time afterwards, I do not remember everything.

If you truly feel that what I am doing is wrong, do you wish for me and others to remove them from the market place? I am happy to do whichever suits you the best, as I thought and do genuinely feel that I am helping... :)

Love and Light to everyone! :grouphug: :candle:

I personally do feel that people need some kind of comfermation on what they are feeling, seeing, hearing!!! As long as they get that then maybe they can learn to trust in themselves as to what is going on!!! The point is as long as they don't come to reley on it.

We live in a cultrue that is so disconeected with Earth and relying on ourselves, that means not being able to trust in our own thoughts, feelings and instint, if you get what I mean.

We have tv, radio, the internet to tell us what to feel, think and do!!!
We all live very busy lives and work so hard to get the things we need and want and so we have become relaint on what others think that we should do, feel, think, etc....

So we come into something that relies on our own thoughts, feelings, instincts, we then haven't got a clue as to what we should do.
It is hard to put all that other chatter stuff aside in order to listen to what our spirits are trying to tell us, because our minds are already full of this other stuff.

That is why we need to learn first of all how to relax, let go of the stuff that is not actaully helping us in the first place. Back through the ages, people didn't have all of this new stuff that we have now, so it was a little bit easier for them to rely on their own gut instints, and if they had spirits with them, they could actaully listen to them, sometimes it was life and death for them to hear them!!!

So you see, I am just trying to say we need to relax, trust what we feel, think, see, hear, get more connected. Turn off the stuff you don't need. Now don't get me wrong, turn off stuff for a little while, just balance things out!!!

I have a feeling in time we will need each other, for when things get rough, so this why we are here to learn from each other, in order to prepare for when things might get rough, and we have no one but us and our spirits to get through the rough times!!!

Anyway just my own thoughts here!!!! Love you all :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Seminars”