agstorm
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm curious as to what kind of experiences others have had with there Alya's.
I just got my pre-conjured Alya in the mail yesterday. I found an incantation on the forum for them and said that a couple of times (first time I have said an incantation). Well last I had the most vivid dream. It was of a beautiful woman and was very adult and was one of the longest dreams I have had in a while. No words were exchanged and when I woke up I thought that perhaps it was my nympho (who I can only recall see once briefly before), but when I asked her she told me it was my Alya. I thought that they appeared as a horse for people, not well like that :D .

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's really cool! I'm waiting for my preconjured Alya to arrive any day now (should have already arrived by now but there was a strike on Wednesday and Thursday here so I guess I will get her on Tuesday hopefully).Obviously I have no experiences to share yet,but I'd like to know the link for the invocation cause I had saved in in my laptop which doesn't work right now since a poured a whole bottle of water on it accidentally :( I hope you have more great experiences with your Alya really soon ;)

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

meme36450
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself

Just ordered one ::bop:: :rainbow:

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

MysticStar wrote:this thread might help :D
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 126&t=2529
Thanks. I was looking for this!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
agstorm
new here
new here

That is exactly were I found the incantation and thank you arianna I certainly do hope to have more great experiences with her soon :thumbup: . I felt a pull to her and my gold dragon advised me to get her :D . I hope you have some great experiences yourself too, and that really sucks that that happened to your laptop. I never pored water on my laptop I just fried both of them (which is why I no longer have a lap top)

Still wondering what others have experienced with there Alya's.

Brandr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Brandr
Zodiac:

I only ask my Alyas to aid/add strength and wisdom to my magic. I once channeled their power in a healing I was doing on a sore ankle and the pain went away immediately. I think they are mostly advisors and guides, but I haven't actually asked them for anything like money or such. They seem to be a very ancient and very powerful race of beings, but I don't know more than that really.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Well, I was got my Alya hoping she would be a friend and advisor who will help me make wiser decisions. I didn't really have wishmaking in mind, I think I've read somewhere that Alyas grant wishes when they want and feel it's right,as a present to their keeper if they have formed a close bond.I wonder though if the Alya I get is the one I ordered.I was between two prebound Alyas and about a month after I placed my order,while I was falling asleep,the name of the Alya I chose not to order came to mind,about the same time I got the email that my order has been shipped.But the email had the name of the Alya I had ordered,so I don't know.I guess I'll find out in some days time.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

agstorm
new here
new here

That is the main reason that I was drawn to an Alya as well arianna, and I certainly didn't expect anything the first night :D

Also I hope you got the right spirit!

Cherry
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

::bump:: ::bump::

Instead of starting a new one ;)

Return to “Creatures”