PLEASE HELP , DON T UNDFERSTAND C5 TIER 3 CONCEPT

fabiana
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi!
well, i like CH items and the web page in general and Forum. I m not a practitioner but i guess i believe in spells and occult things, although up to now i haven t experienced any result from many spells cast on my behalf.

Anyway, here i need help about the following: i d like to buy any item now with the 50% discount.... i was looking at that love, sex, etc....section, particularly that with the photo of the woman with red velvet i guess (now i don t remember the item name, sthg about luxury..) but it s a bracelet (male or female option). What i don t understand is the effects of C5, Tier 3..... i read it s the most powerful.... it says it can exert effects on things or people 5000 miles away.... but, 1st... what would it mean in love and sex field? that it would help to attract sbdy far away, for instance?

and second... i already have C5 items, or at least those who say they can move objects and so on.... but up to now i haven t experienced sthg like this..... Regarding TIER 3, i don t understand at all what it means.... and the cost difference with Tier 4 is considerable....

Could anyone be so kind as to explain me a bit or share his/her experience?

Adelphia, if you read my post please give me a hand.... i guess you understand it.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me. ::wave::

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hey Fabiana - how did you know I was going to read your post, lol!

Well for myself, I generally get up to a C5 with CH because like you say the cost difference is quite a lot. I don't think I actually have anything that is a C5T3 in fact, though I'd have to check. I have a recapture bag so I'm able to get the lower tiers for lower prices and boost them to a C5, anything that I get that is not at that level, I boost up to it.

For something like a love and sex magickal, it might be helpful to get the highest tier if you can afford it. But if not, I think a C5 will be fine!!

Anyways it's just a rating system of the levels of energy... each stronger energy level gets a higher rating.

fabiana wrote:Hi!
well, i like CH items and the web page in general and Forum. I m not a practitioner but i guess i believe in spells and occult things, although up to now i haven t experienced any result from many spells cast on my behalf.

Anyway, here i need help about the following: i d like to buy any item now with the 50% discount.... i was looking at that love, sex, etc....section, particularly that with the photo of the woman with red velvet i guess (now i don t remember the item name, sthg about luxury..) but it s a bracelet (male or female option). What i don t understand is the effects of C5, Tier 3..... i read it s the most powerful.... it says it can exert effects on things or people 5000 miles away.... but, 1st... what would it mean in love and sex field? that it would help to attract sbdy far away, for instance?

and second... i already have C5 items, or at least those who say they can move objects and so on.... but up to now i haven t experienced sthg like this..... Regarding TIER 3, i don t understand at all what it means.... and the cost difference with Tier 4 is considerable....

Could anyone be so kind as to explain me a bit or share his/her experience?

Adelphia, if you read my post please give me a hand.... i guess you understand it.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me. ::wave::

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
fabiana
new here
new here

Hi Adelphia!

thanks for your quick answer!
i didn t know.,.. it s just that i was browsing the forum ,i saw your nickname , and as i didn t have the will right now ro go back in my personal mails so as to write to you, i decided to name you here just in case you saw my question..

Hey, members, I still WAIT FOR ANY HELP, don´t think my question was addressed only to Adelphia! just that i ve ben in contact with her and know she understands more than me these issues...

Adelphia and all: but i don t understand , absolutely, what "Tier" is..... for instance.... and as i told before, no item i ve bought up to now has been able to show that effect at my home...., of moving things, for instance.... perhaps it is that i don t have any paranormal sensitivity.... don t you think so?

For Adelphia: i ll write you soon....

Thanks! ::wave::

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

At one point they said that C5 was the limit to what was possible for binding a Spirit or Enchantment (spell). It is not the strength of the Spirit or Enchantment. A C3 Spirit with a C5 binding will still be C3. However, a C5 Spirit with a C3 binding will be limited to C3 through that vessel. Then C5 Tier 2 and C5 Tier 3 came along. If they hadn't already stated that C5 was the limit, these would be C6 and C7. It takes a lot longer to make a C5 Tier 3 item than it does to make something C5. Of course, you can pay for a recapture bag and pay extra so that it can raise items to C5 Tier 3 and raise even a C1 binding to C5 Tier 3 in 4 hours. To other people who aren't you and aren't your close friends and family it will still act as a C1 binding. The recapture bag is intended for personal use. The process used for items in the CH store is much more involved and it ensures that C5 T3 items will be C5 T3 for everyone. How it is done isn't something that has been publicly made available. We do know that with practice a person can start at C1 and move to casting C2 or C3 spells, but I don't recall anything about C4 or higher. For personal use, I just use my recapture bag on spelled items to raise them all to C5 T3.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

fabiana wrote:Hi Adelphia!

thanks for your quick answer!
i didn t know.,.. it s just that i was browsing the forum ,i saw your nickname , and as i didn t have the will right now ro go back in my personal mails so as to write to you, i decided to name you here just in case you saw my question..

Hey, members, I still WAIT FOR ANY HELP, don´t think my question was addressed only to Adelphia! just that i ve ben in contact with her and know she understands more than me these issues...

Adelphia and all: but i don t understand , absolutely, what "Tier" is..... for instance.... and as i told before, no item i ve bought up to now has been able to show that effect at my home...., of moving things, for instance.... perhaps it is that i don t have any paranormal sensitivity.... don t you think so?

For Adelphia: i ll write you soon....

Thanks! ::wave::
Good answer Inedible.

Fabiana - no I've never had a spelled item move things around. I don't think it's due to paranormal sensitivity. When things have moved around, it's been due to an active spirit and even that is rare, in my case it was a spirit that was unbound... and when things are moved by a spirit, at times, they can use your own energy to do it.

But it's not really just moving things around... it's the strength of the item in general. Moving things around is just one example of a manifestation. If a piece is meant to have a certain kind of effect, the effect will be stronger with the higher levels. It will be easier to sense the energy and work with it. The intended manifestations will be stronger. Inedible explained why it's called Tier 2 and Tier 3 instead of level C6 and level C7.

One of the interesting things about CH ratings is the distance which is helpful to know - if you have the spelled item bridged to you and you are 1000 miles away (different distances for different class ratings), you will still have it acting upon you even if you left it at home during a vacation. So it's interesting to think that with certain class ratings, the spelled items can be working for you from the time they are bridged in NY or Florida, if you are within a certain distance.

Adelphia D. Blood
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

My understanding is the Class and Tier have to do with how strong the binding of the spirit is. It is the binding that allows us to feel the spirit bound to the vessel. So in theory the stronger the binding, the stronger the keeper should be able to feel it. This means if you leave the vessel at home you can still feel the spirit when you leave etc.

So it is not how strong the spirit is, it is how strong their binding is if that makes sense.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
fabiana
new here
new here

Thanks, Inedible and thanks, Adelphia...
listen both , please.... i don t know if my intelligence is over.,.... but i still can t realise what C and Tier are......
tell me,where is it explained in CH Web page? in the Encyclopedy?

Adelphia: ... so, the 5000 miles doesn t mean it would influence another person, but just ME if i am 5000 miles away from the vessel?

i feel silly..... i don t know, perhaps i am too anxious and so can t understand these stuff.... :(

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi again,

This below is from the Encyclopedia. In my example I'd talked about a magickal effecting the owner. But if your magickal is for effecting other people, yes, the distance will be helpful to think about.
Class IV
- Spirit/Spells/Magic higly noticeable. Presence can be felt strongly by owner when holding, wearing or near the object. Can move by itself, effect the moods, thoughts, feelings and emotions of others. Able to penetrate a target up to 200 miles away. Intensely powerful and typically only owned by collectors.

Class V
- Spirit/Spells/Magic physically and/or spiritually present. Object effects emotions, senses, motor skills, thoughts and mood of not only the owner but those around the object. The object can be used as a portal to inflict or bestow the powers contained within to others as far as a 1,000 miles away. Can move by itself and can move objects near it. Incredibly powerful and rare.

Class V, tier 2
- Spirit/Spells/Magic physically and/or spiritually present. Object effects emotions, senses, motor skills, thoughts and mood of not only the owner but those around the object. The object can be used as a portal to inflict or bestow the powers contained within to others as far as a 2,000 miles away. Can move by itself and can move objects near it. Incredibly powerful and rare, is a considerable step above the class 5.

Class V, tier 3
- Spirit/Spells/Magic physically and/or spiritually present. Object effects emotions, senses, motor skills, thoughts and mood of not only the owner but those around the object. The object can be used as a portal to inflict or bestow the powers contained within to others as far as a 5,000 miles away. Can move by itself and can move objects near it. Incredibly powerful and rare, is the most powerful binding achieved and possesses multiple times over the power of a class 5.
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ystem.html

I did a quick search and found there are a few other threads here about this rating system also.

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 57&start=0
http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 30&start=0

Adelphia D. Blood
fabiana
new here
new here

hI Again Adelphia.

If you are so kind -and the same if sbndy else reads this and wants to help- please read in the online store, in the HEADING “LOVE, ROMANCE, SEX”, ITEM LUXURY, SEXUALITY, INTOXICATING....

and tell me what you understand about this item.... this is all my question is about.... the C5 Tier 4 concept here..... (cause this is the item i am considering to order)

Hugs :angel:

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

It takes a while to find the listing in the store. Just being helpful. I have no idea what this item will do for you at any strength.
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.php?productid=3527&cat=131&page=2 wrote:LUXURY, SEXUALITY, INTOXICATING

An enchantment of spells for feeling luxurious, sexual & embraced by an intoxicating energy! This is a peaceful, calming, positive spell that brings positive effects to your life!
You will feel more pampered, have heightened sexual energy and have an energy of intoxicating enjoyment around you lifting your spirits to bring positive opportunities to your life!

Your choice for a male or female oriented bracelet, both have the same spells.

This is for a Class 3 (C3).
Class III
- Spirit/Spells/Magic very noticeable. Presence can be felt by owner when holding, wearing or near the object. Powerful and can be found through brokers, venues of the like and antique stores.

This is for a Class 4 (C4).
Class IV
- Spirit/Spells/Magic higly noticeable. Presence can be felt strongly by owner when holding, wearing or near the object. Can move by itself, effect the moods, thoughts, feelings and emotions of others. Able to penetrate a target up to 200 miles away. Intensely powerful and typically only owned by collectors.

This is for a Class 5 (C5).
Class V
- Spirit/Spells/Magic physically and/or spiritually present. Object effects emotions, senses, motor skills, thoughts and mood of not only the owner but those around the object. The object can be used as a portal to inflict or bestow the powers contained within to others as far as a 1000 miles away. Can move by itself and can move objects near it. Incredibly powerful and rare.
You can read about the classes here: Class Ratings

Details
SKU 07032009
Quantity in stock 19 item(s) available

Our price: $12.50
Options
Selection
Selection
Class Selection
Transmute to different vessel?
Binding Arts Selection
Bridging
Add Charging Energy Directly to Vessel
Permission to replace selected spirit or vessel with another if a spirit or vessel of same or higher class responds better to you
NOTES
Quantity (19 available)

Add to cart

Add to wish list
Special offers

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”