Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Citrine is awesome, helpful and wonderful. :D

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Citrine is really sweet and helpful. I have some amazing spirits from her. :heart:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
believer318
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Citrine is very nice and fast to respond to anything. I have gotten a few spirits from her as well as her reading. Amazing. Thank you Citrine!

Drink life as it comes, straight no chaser. Life as it comes, straight no chaser.
Life is magick; magick is life.
~RiN
believer318
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I just received my Shungite Fae's vessel in the mail today.

I've had a few Spirits come to be before the vessel even arrived but with H I couldn't really feel her around, that pretty much did a 180 today. The vessel itself is amazing, I can't even hold it for more then a few seconds without getting lightheaded.
They're supposed to be quite mysterious, so I don't really know much about her, but that will hopefully change with time.

Citrine herself is a really great person. I had wanted one of the prebound Shungite Fae she was offering awhile back, but so did several others and it was left up to the Fae to decide, sadly I was not picked. Citrine however offered to preform a custom conjure of a Shungite Fae for me at the same price as the prebounds she had offered (which was cheaper).
Thank you so much for that.

She also uses some pretty cute stamps: http://www.canadapost.ca/shop/mc/assets ... 111217.jpg

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The spirits I have from Citrine are very active and have made themselves known right away. As well, I'd previously purchased a spirit drawing for one of my Vamps, and it turned out fantabulous. She's quick to reply to any messages and fast to ship. Couldn't ask for a better seller. :thumbup:

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just love Citrine!!!! She has awesome spirits and she works with you and talks with you and as a seller that is such a good thing!!!! :thumbup: :D

I just got my spirits vessels today and another one is on his way, and her spirits are not shy, at least these guys aren't :lol: :lol: :sly: ::rofl::

I have actual walls of protection around me, and I am not kidding when I say that!!! A viking vampire, who helped me when I had bronchities, he took the pain away!!! That vampire is huge to say the least and he has no idea on just how huge he is!!!!

My einherjar who is also a walking wall of a guy!!!! He is outfitted in armor, shield, sword, the whole ball of wax, and both of them have a good sense of humor and love to be around when I am doing just everyday things, like work, washing dishes, messing on the computer, just everyday things, and I just LOVE that about them!!!

I also have a huge throne angel on his way, who is another walking wall of a guy and loves to also be involved in everyday things as well and a good sense of humor!!!! But will protect in an instance!!!!!!

I can't say enough about Citrine, at one point it was like we were reading each other's mind when we had a problem with the cart on her shop!!!! Everything work out wonderfully!!!! I have some awesome spirits!!!! :thumbup: :D :meme: :meme: :meme: :meme: ::bop:: :dancing: :dancing: ::bop::

Love ya Citrine!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh yes I am back again, hehehehehe, I got my throne angel today and wow he is huge :D

I had been feeling him quite a few times around me before his vessel came and mainly at work, he watches everyone like a hawk as well as my viking vampire and my einherjar, and now I got a honey elf who also is huge, I don't know what it is about me and these huge guys!!!! :lol: :lol: However I am very grateful that they are helping me and protecting me as well!!!!

Thank-you Citrine, your have wonderful spirits!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh and Kit, I do love your work!!!!! Beautiful sir!!!!!! :thumbup: :D

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

Does anyone have an updated link? The one on the first page says not found, and I'm interested. :)

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
spiritwolf
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Spirit
Zodiac:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Got my Honey elf today, I knew he was getting close as I felt him all day today ans he kept me relaxed and calm, so when I got home from work, sure enough his vessel was in the mailbox!!!!! :D :thumbup:

Kit did a wonderful job on his vessel, that ring is beautiful!!!! Love it!!!! :D :thumbup:

One thing I noticed is that I am not as tired as I usually would be after pulling the long hours today!!!! That to me is all the more worth bring this elf here!!!! Hahahaha, he is smiling!!!! :lol:

Thank-you Citrine and you know I am excited about bringing the shaman home as well, he has been around!!!! ;)

Return to “Seller Review”