Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

luna023 wrote:I currently have an entity on hold from her, her communication is amazing & all her listings are great!

Can't wait to update after I pay him off :meme:
Me too, she's great, I really like her.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Citrine is great and a wonderful lady!!!!! Her spirits and entities are just amazing!!!!

I recently got a cereberus from her and his energy is dark and strong, but he is a loveable guy, but a terror to anyone else that is not of my family!!!!!

Her elves are so wonderful!!!!! I have a few of them and I just love them all!!! I also got a very awesome black dragon from her and he is huge and fearless, between him and the cereberus, no one will be harming this family!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

starfire wrote:I just love Citrine!!!! She has awesome spirits and she works with you and talks with you and as a seller that is such a good thing!!!! :thumbup: :D

I just got my spirits vessels today and another one is on his way, and her spirits are not shy, at least these guys aren't :lol: :lol: :sly: ::rofl::

I have actual walls of protection around me, and I am not kidding when I say that!!! A viking vampire, who helped me when I had bronchities, he took the pain away!!! That vampire is huge to say the least and he has no idea on just how huge he is!!!!

My einherjar who is also a walking wall of a guy!!!! He is outfitted in armor, shield, sword, the whole ball of wax, and both of them have a good sense of humor and love to be around when I am doing just everyday things, like work, washing dishes, messing on the computer, just everyday things, and I just LOVE that about them!!!

I also have a huge throne angel on his way, who is another walking wall of a guy and loves to also be involved in everyday things as well and a good sense of humor!!!! But will protect in an instance!!!!!!

I can't say enough about Citrine, at one point it was like we were reading each other's mind when we had a problem with the cart on her shop!!!! Everything work out wonderfully!!!! I have some awesome spirits!!!! :thumbup: :D :meme: :meme: :meme: :meme: ::bop:: :dancing: :dancing: ::bop::

Love ya Citrine!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to jump in in the middle of this thread, Starfire, but I just ordered my first spirit(s) from Citrine....she has a shop on Etsy now, and I'm assuming it's the same seller you're referring to here? I have a High Elf and his Blue Morpho Butterfly Fae Dragon on the way from her....I happened upon the listing and immediately felt called to it. The butterfly is one of my animal totems, and I resonate very strongly with elves, in fact when I recently took the Zimbio quiz about 'which Tolkien character are you,' my result was elf! lol....... So, the spirits you've gotten from her are legit and have made themselves known to you right away? I'm looking forward to meeting my new companions from her shop! 8

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

starfire wrote:Citrine is great and a wonderful lady!!!!! Her spirits and entities are just amazing!!!!

I recently got a cereberus from her and his energy is dark and strong, but he is a loveable guy, but a terror to anyone else that is not of my family!!!!!

Her elves are so wonderful!!!!! I have a few of them and I just love them all!!! I also got a very awesome black dragon from her and he is huge and fearless, between him and the cereberus, no one will be harming this family!!!!! 7\

Hi, Starfire,

Jumping in here, but was wondering what specific experiences you have had with Citrine's Elves? I just purchased two from her, and a male Angel from her as well. I'd be curious to hear about your interactions with the elves you have from her shop if you're willing to share........ 8

bennyba
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont have one yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen Neb Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: dont have one yet

Hi
Yes, Citrine is now on Etsy because its a better site than the providers of her old site. I have a Marid Djinn from her, she is amazing..not very talkative but no one can mess with me with around. I'm temping at the moment, whilst looking for a job and they are two psy vamps at the place where I work. They have been causing so much drama until I started wearing her vessel, one of them just stood a couple of feet from me and just stared at me. This is an open plan office and this guy giving me evil looks and just staring at me, everyone was looking at him..looking at me. Then I heard a hmmm sound and I could see at the corner of my eye some mist by one of the legs of my desk. I carried on working and pretended that I didn't notice him but after few a minutes I looked up because he was standing there for so long. His face was pale and his eyes were wide..he looked like he had seen a ghost. He's never bothered me since, he doesn't even make eye contact with me even when I cover the reception desk. I asked her, my marid Djinn, if she showed herself to him and I heard a giggle and then she said 'that will teach him' ....lol.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:
starfire wrote:I just love Citrine!!!! She has awesome spirits and she works with you and talks with you and as a seller that is such a good thing!!!! :thumbup: :D

I just got my spirits vessels today and another one is on his way, and her spirits are not shy, at least these guys aren't :lol: :lol: :sly: ::rofl::

I have actual walls of protection around me, and I am not kidding when I say that!!! A viking vampire, who helped me when I had bronchities, he took the pain away!!! That vampire is huge to say the least and he has no idea on just how huge he is!!!!

My einherjar who is also a walking wall of a guy!!!! He is outfitted in armor, shield, sword, the whole ball of wax, and both of them have a good sense of humor and love to be around when I am doing just everyday things, like work, washing dishes, messing on the computer, just everyday things, and I just LOVE that about them!!!

I also have a huge throne angel on his way, who is another walking wall of a guy and loves to also be involved in everyday things as well and a good sense of humor!!!! But will protect in an instance!!!!!!

I can't say enough about Citrine, at one point it was like we were reading each other's mind when we had a problem with the cart on her shop!!!! Everything work out wonderfully!!!! I have some awesome spirits!!!! :thumbup: :D :meme: :meme: :meme: :meme: ::bop:: :dancing: :dancing: ::bop::

Love ya Citrine!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to jump in in the middle of this thread, Starfire, but I just ordered my first spirit(s) from Citrine....she has a shop on Etsy now, and I'm assuming it's the same seller you're referring to here? I have a High Elf and his Blue Morpho Butterfly Fae Dragon on the way from her....I happened upon the listing and immediately felt called to it. The butterfly is one of my animal totems, and I resonate very strongly with elves, in fact when I recently took the Zimbio quiz about 'which Tolkien character are you,' my result was elf! lol....... So, the spirits you've gotten from her are legit and have made themselves known to you right away? I'm looking forward to meeting my new companions from her shop! 8[/quote]

Her elves are wonderful, I have some WA elves and a Da elf, or a Drow as they are called and both have been really active and their energy is really strong, as they have been for me, in their inter-actions with me!!!!

Her angels are wonderful, I got a couple of them that are like brick walls, because they are just huge!!!!! I also have a vampire and a einherjar that are both brick walls!!!! I also have a few dragons from her too as well, also a pedula shifter, they all have been very protective and loving, but will still hep you when you need help or a reminder to do things that you do need to do!!!! I love her elves, they are loving and caring and protective and will help you all they can!!!! 7\

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks, Starfire!

I have a couple of elves on the way from her, a dragon fairy, an Astral Angel, and a Viking Vampire.......looking forward to meeting them all! The morning after I checked out on the Astral Angel, I found a large white feather in the hallway leading back to my bedroom. I couldn't figure out where it came from, and I asked the seller, and she confirmed that it was the astral angel! 8

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Had a non human past life reading done by CitrineStar,''LOVED IT'' highly recommend!!!!!! 8 :Y

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

hey can i get a link to citrine's etsy shop please?

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Ravenna182 wrote:hey can i get a link to citrine's etsy shop please?
No, we're not allowed to post links for shops here apparently. Just search for thecitrinestars on etsy.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Seller Review”