Ebay seller thebreathofisis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
thebreathofisis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dionysus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My magical/paranormal name...: Nico Winters

Hi Everyone! I hope all of you are enjoying your sunday and are being stress-free from the holidays! Missy that is great I am so happy for you! I put some more client updates on my facebook page as well. Just this past friday my boyfriend found 400 dollars on the street (4 one hundred dollar bills rolled up) and got a raise of 5k more this year! i did a lakshmi spell for him in person 2 weeks prior.

A lot of you have been asking about turnaround for spells, this is an ESTIMATE, and depends on various factors, such as your own positivity, whether or not you have used black magic or demonic energy in the past, planetary alignment and your lucky days (which you can find out on susan miller's astrology zone) and whether or not you are using two entities for the same purpose (which i HIGHLY do not advise unless you are very experienced)

If you follow my instructions and are positive, here is when you should first notice results, please note, this does not mean the spell is complete, it means when results will first START to appear, and again, this is an ***APPROXIMATION*** based on myself and my clients.

for example, with a money spell, you may get an interview within the first 3 weeks, this means results are happening, but the spell has not finished working. for some people it happens the day i cast the spell, for some it is after they do the incantation, for some it is longer, it all depends on if the entity you use finds favor with you, so again, be positive and nice and respectful. dont use energies you dont respect or trust.

money spells - 1 day to 3 weeks
body enhancement/beauty spells 1 day to 3 months
karmic cleansing spells 1 day to 1 month
karmic retribution spells 1 day to 4 months ----they will continue to face retribution until they have repented so can be for years that they will endure punishment
love spells (white magic) 1 day to 1 year (find a soul mate---rekindle passion)
lust spells (white magic) 1 day to 3 months (sexual encounters)
lust spells (black magic) 1 day to 3 months---will usually start to backfire within the first 2-3 weeks and will be ongoing until broken and repentance has been made, retribution can last for a lifetime so be careful with this please!
intelligence spells 1 day to 1 month or until the date of the exam or test you need to take, paper you need to write
energy spells 1 day to 2 months
banishing spells 1 day to 3 weeks
stop rumor/bullying/abuse spells 1 day to 3 weeks
health spells 1 week to 4 months

please know that spells using the gods influence energy to benefit you. every day is different. so you need to pay attention to planetary alignment. i cast spells on certain days and planetary hours to help you, but for example, if you are looking for a large sum of money with a lakshmi spell, you need to know that mercury retrograde is a tough time to get it, it will usually happen after that. (Mercury retrograde just ended dec 13th)The Venus retrograde would not be a good time to get your hair colored something new. So please pay attention to the days.

You can look online for them, but here is a summary what each day of the week represents:

Monday--moon, pyschic energy, magickal ability
Tuesday--Mars, war, battle, energy, aggression, defense
Wednesday---Mercury, money from business, communication, travel, foreign languages
Thursday--jupiter, performance, the arts, intelligence, creativity, healing
Friday---Venus, love, friendship, sex
Saturday---Saturn, invoking spirits of the dead, voyages
Sun-Sun-rebirth, healing, resurrection, dissolving hostile energy

Also, I will be posting this on the seller's announcement page tomorrow, but I have my biggest sale of the year going on now, with 35% off all spells, and tomorrow I will be listing 15 items from the lakshmi lottery series that I cast for my client who hit big! As you all know I really havent listed new items since halloween, because I have been so busy (I dont have employees or trust anyone else to handle my spellcasting) but I look forward to working with you and making new friends!

Happy holidays!
Nico
thebreathofisis
new here
new here

also i forgot to add sunday of course is good for monetary blessings of all kinds :)
Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

I am only asking out of curiosity how long for fertility I mean I know there is a chance it wont work due to my situation but I am just curious and hoping lol but I have also been doing my own spells for it as well but like I said my situation is different but then again I guess most people think their situation is the worst or the most complicated and really it isnt so I dont know lol
Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
thebreathofisis
new here
new here

Hi AuroraRose! So happy to hear from you! Well as I said all of my spells have different results for different people. I had one client who got pregnant 2 weeks after the spell was cast. Because the fertility spell is MUCH more complex than other spells, in that in manipulates specific bodily functions of both partners (lust, biological aspects, ovulation, sperm count, etc), I would generally say 1 week to 6 months normally if there are no issues---like no problems with conceiving that are documented medically in either partner.

For you of course it is different, and I am not going to put your private health issues on here of course! But I would do whatever you can to help your body in becoming more fertile, and also your partner, because the sperm count needs to be high.

This means using the calendar to determine when you ovulate and the most potent days for fertility (devout catholics generally use this method for enhanced fertility and birth control) along with your days of love and prosperity based on your astrological sign, eating healthy, taking natural ingredients that promote fertility, and being of a healthy weight. for you and your partner. If you are interested, I do have some fertility herbs that I plan to list this week on ebay that will help. They increase penis size (blood flow to the penis) and sperm count, cure menstrual cramps, regulate periods, and increase lust in general.

Also, another factor is the type of hormones and contraceptives you have used in the past. certain methods of birth control are not healthy, as well as ingested unnatural food (treated with hormones). you want your body to be in a perfect state so it is able to conceive. Think of your body as a garden, you want it to have the healthiest water and nutrients in the soil so a seed can grow. Also, for example, moonstone and rose quartz and these are many other stones to help promote fertility. I would suggest keeping this in the place in which you are sexually intimate, as well they have these stones that can be used in massage, so your partner may want to do this around your lower back, pressure points, and erogenous zones.

One more thing, I know you said you have been doing other spells for the same purpose, I would suggest at this point, banishing them all except for one for the time being, and working with that god or goddess alone so they dont feel crowded for a lack of a better word. If you think of it as, you have a job but you employ 4 or 5 dieties in one office, all working on the same project, and if they dont get along it is even worse, so I would focus on one for a while, one that you know gives results or you have faith in, if after a few months you have seen nothing---as in NOTHING, not even a lust increase, then i would move on to a different one, and banish the one you used prior, plus it is more respectful, it shows that you trust one or maybe two entities (if using two have them handle different things---for example, hathor for fertility for you, or pan or osiris for higher sperm count for your partner) to get the job done.

I hope some of this helps!

xoxoNicoxoxo
Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Nico this information helps tremendously. You made perfect sense about the using too many spells and entities so what I will do is keep the fertility sachets and gemstones, but stop and banish the other spells except the one I did with Hecate, and Hathor, I may include one more on my husband for higher sperm count, through one of the ones you mentioned. Thanks so much for your advice!
Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
thebreathofisis
new here
new here

Great! Yes especially with dieties, i think that less is more. The gods can be fickle, picky, have huge egos. So for example, I use Aphrodite for beauty, and Lilith for intelligence, I dont mix the two for the same thing, unless they get along. a sex spell with dionysus and pan though, would be fine. or i use lakshmi and hermes for money, and i thank hermes for the fact that i have so many clients around the world, but im not planning on adding anything else, because it works for me, but there are many wealth gods you can use, and while i may have spells for them listed, for myself i just use those two.

yes it is amazing how far natural herbs, crystals, and roots will go in life, we never know what energy is flowing from them.

also just wanted to let everyone know i listed a new spell on ebay, one of my dear friends who happens to be an AMAZING shamen, he goes by "witch king" doesnt like the term warlock :) is visiting me for the holidays, so we are doing a special spell on christmas day with narcissus, lakshmi, and fama, it comes with a LOT of goodies and is only 9.99 right now and ends on xmas day as well--which happens to be the day after the new moon.

hopefully i can get him to stay on, he has some rare objects that can be worn by men and women :) we are both obsessed with vintage and antique items.

i also posted more about this on the seller's announcement page on creepyhollows :)

here is the link! i hope everyone has a blessed and safe holiday!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-25-11-CHRIST ... 256aafea1e
thebreathofisis
new here
new here

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are having a great start to the new year!

I want to post my refund policy on here, many of you have been asking if I purchase a spell, will I "disappear" after a transaction. This is not true. If you are having a problem or a question about your spell or the instructions I send you I am here to answer your questions. Many of you who have been with me on ebay since I started know this. All of you should know, with any person or any problem in life, that positivity is the best way to get what you want, most people will work with you, And I am one of those people. I am never opposed to giving a refund. But please remember, that your spell is not just a service, it is goods and services, which is why you receive items in the mail. To qualify for a refund you need to send the items back to me, and/or replace the ones you have used. You do not get to keep candles, jewelry, statues, crystals, incense, and oil and receive a refund. This should be common sense (if I purchased a car for $10,000 I would not ask for that 10k back when I have not returned the car, or for example, only returned the tires)

If you want the shipping cost refunded, you will have to purchase the priority shipping option, otherwise this will be deducted from the total, as I offer free shipping.

Furthermore, if there is a problem, please do not cuss, curse, blackmail me, or threaten me or the gods I use. If you do this, you will not be eligible for a refund. For some reason, instead of politely explaining the issue or problem, people tend to go this route in the first email they send, and I have no idea why. This behavior may also explain why you may be having issues with your spell.

In the spell form I send you need to be honest as well, if you are casting a communication spell on someone, and you write in the form that I send that there are no karmic issues with this person or this spell, and then I later find out that you assaulted them physically and they have a restraining order against you, you will not be eligible for a refund.

Also, if your spell has worked, and you told me it worked, you do not get a refund. I am not sure, maybe it is the recession, but if I cast a lust spell and you have been intimate with 7 people within a month and you have had a dry spell sexually for a year prior, this means the spell has worked. If you want two debts repaid and already one has been repaid or is partially paid then it has worked and is still working.

Finally, you need to give credit where credit is due. If you purchase a FAMA spell and are given a role on a tv show, this is because of the spell. To email me and say, well it would have happened anyway because the producer thought I was attractive is disrespectful to the gods. Please know that the gods manipulate energy to bring positive things to you. Please know after a spell is cast, the gods touch that aspect of your life you requested them for. Spellcasting can be fast or slow, but if you are positive it works. If there is an issue we can work it out.

If you are the type of person who would disrespect the gods in this way, by not crediting them when they worked, please do not bid on my auctions. Blasphemy is something I truly cannot abide; I also have to apologize to them on your behalf, which is awkward for me within the sacred circle. As I have said many times before, do not use a god you do not trust or respect.

Please note there is no refund for black magic spells or spells with demonic energy.

For jewelry or custom candles please check my auctions as this refund policy has been changed, for some I know it is 7 day no questions asked refund or exchange.

Here is my refund policy for custom spells, if there are any questions, feel free to email me :) Just click on "read details" under refund policy on ebay as well.

REFUND POLICY:
Please wait 120 days for a spell to work its course before contacting me for a refund. If after this time period there have been absolutely NO results from the spell, and you have followed my instructions, and have contacted me throughout about how the spell has been working, please contact me for a refund or recast. You will need to send back all of the items you purchased as well to qualify for a refund.
Please note that if you have seen some results, this means the spell has worked and is still working.
For example, if you get a money spell, and received a raise within the first month at your job, this means the spell has worked and is still working. So please be patient and remain positive!
If your item has been damaged in the mail, please contact me so I may quickly rectify the problem.
There are absolutely NO refunds whatsoever on any spell that uses demonic energy, or any black magic spell.
(I do not give refunds on any spells where I may potentially be exposed to negative energy.)
There are absolutely NO refunds whatsoever on any spell where you have used black magic in the past and have not repented AND broken the spell prior to my casting.
(I do not give refunds on any spells where I may potentially be exposed to negative energy.)
There are absolutely NO refunds if you engage in demonic energy before, during, or after my spell cast.
(This is because many of the energies I use do not get along with demonic energy. So it will behoove you to perform a banishing ritual which I always send so there is no conflict between any other spirits you have used and so the spell will work to its full potential. Not performing a banishing ritual if you use demonic energy is not recommended. This is for your safety and the safety of your loved ones)
There are absolutely NO refunds whatsoever on a spell where you have used another entity for the same purpose (on your own or from another spellcaster.)
There are absolutely NO refunds if you have verbally or through writing doubted, cursed, or uttered anything blasphemous about the diety I have used in your spell after the spell cast and/or receipt of your item.
(This is because you will have disrespected the diety, and is of your doing, so please always remain positive and watch what you think and what you say!)
You will have to send back all of the items purchased and you will be refunded the total amount less shipping fees, and the cost of the ingredients used to qualify for a refund.

Blessings
xoxoNICOxoxo
thebreathofisis
new here
new here

Also, with respect to using two entities for the same purpose, you can still be eligible for a refund if you let me know in the form I send and allow me to do a banishing ritual. You can simply write OKAY TO BANISH in the spell form and I send the ritual to everyone in all the instructions I send in case you forgot to tell me. A banishing is not a spell breaking, it is simply giving them a vacation if you will :)

One more thing, I have gotten a few emails about this over the past few months. No I will not curse people for not finishing payment plans and/or leaving bad feedback . I do not post your personal info, names, photos, etc. on the internet either if you do not pay. The priest penitent privilege is not broken unless YOU waive it. Remember back in the beginning of these posts I wrote I stay away from gossip and negative energy. I guess some of you have purchased spells from some sellers who have done this. I will respond to any of these statements however with my opinion, which is only fair I think. So for all of your safety, be careful buying spells from people who send out black magic physical curses, I know a few people have been told that a seller will curse them if there is a problem!

Look out for new spells and jewelry soon!
If you did not receive instructions for a custom spell or jewelry, please send me an email because this is important!

xoxoNICOxoxo
yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Nico,
I'm sorry you've been receiving such mails from your customers. No one has the right to treat others this way. congratulations on keeping your cool. I can't believe how some people feel entitled to abuse sellers. this seems to be especially true with sellers of mytaphysicals.

People, if you don't believe in spells, then don't purchase them! If you do purchase spells, give them time to work. although not unheard of, it usually takes some time for spells to take effect. Spells set the universe into motion to make what you want happen, but you need to totally believe it will happen, and give it time.
You should first purchase a less expensive spell and see how it works for youwork. If happy with the results, plunge in and purchase a more expensive spell.
Under no circumstances are you entitled to abuse a seller. Treat others as you would wish to be treated. Sellers are human beings, just like you. And yes, even sellers of the metaphysicals, even those who call themselves witches, are flesh and blood, and they have feelings. How would you be able to carry on if you were being attacked? Sellers of the metaphysicals, especially, since they work with energies, and need to be calm, focused and positive, they have to be in the right frame of mind to do their work. By attacking them, you are jeopardizing everybody's chances of enjoying their work.

I'm amazed at the sense of entitlement some people express, but especially when they choose to express it as abuse.

I hope everyone gets whatever they wish, but you need to be nice with the people who are trying to help you.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

thebreathofisis wrote:Under no circumstances are you entitled to abuse a seller. Treat others as you would wish to be treated. Sellers are human beings, just like you. And yes, even sellers of the metaphysicals, even those who call themselves witches, are flesh and blood, and they have feelings. How would you be able to carry on if you were being attacked? Sellers of the metaphysicals, especially, since they work with energies, and need to be calm, focused and positive, they have to be in the right frame of mind to do their work. By attacking them, you are jeopardizing everybody's chances of enjoying their work.
I agree; a strange thing seems to happen to some when they are online in that they seem to forget they are dealing with a real person. Spells and enchantments take time to bring about changes.

Nico, I have a question about not using more than one spirit/entity for the same purpose. I thought it might possibly bring about quicker results if they approach a problem from different angles. Say for instance, I have one of the Akasha items which I got over the summer and recently a Lakshmi vessel; so I shouldn't use both of them to draw positive changes financially or they will cancel each other out?

Return to “Seller Review”