INFORMATION ON DJINN

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

I recently picked up an Astral Malachai Djinn- Can anyone tell me what the "Malachai" portion of the description refers to? I scoured the internet looking, but the closest I could come up with were vague etymological references to the stone malachite or the planet Mercury (or was it Mars? Shoot, that was like a week ago).
Thanks in advance for any help! <3

Elloudmouth1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ashen Djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Fierenze

I couldn't find anything on dragon djinns.

We all live in a yellow submarine, but what does living mean?
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Elilara wrote:I recently picked up an Astral Malachai Djinn- Can anyone tell me what the "Malachai" portion of the description refers to? I scoured the internet looking, but the closest I could come up with were vague etymological references to the stone malachite or the planet Mercury (or was it Mars? Shoot, that was like a week ago).
Thanks in advance for any help! <3

Maybe Malachi refers to the conjurer who brought them over or it refers to the African prophet Malachi (from where Malachi York gets his name)

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi everyone I've had a Strong Calling for a 'Bahai' Djinn. I've looked at a lot of the posts but can't find much information-stories on them. Help lol 1spt

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Angelsmile wrote:Hi everyone I've had a Strong Calling for a 'Bahai' Djinn. I've looked at a lot of the posts but can't find much information-stories on them. Help lol 1spt
I have a Bahai Djinn. She is one of my closest companions that I've had experiences with. She originally manifested to me as a lovely golden smell and even now I actually think I get a very small impression like that of her even now. She has an absolutely wonderful energy. It does actually feel almost angelic which is probably why CH refer to them as angels as well as Djinn in the listing.
Magnolia has said that they appreciate beautiful things as offerings before. Oh, and to work with them singally rather than as a group with other wish granting spirits.
They appear to be rather on the lighter side of the DA spectrum, infact the very light side of DA.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi that's great thank you so much. They sound truly wonderful. I'm so happy to see you are happy she sounds lovely. I felt such a strong calling they sound so 'Pure-Beautiful'. So she's coming home to me soon Lol . Thanks again xxx Also the tips on offering great x 1ht

Sayeed Khan
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male

What is a Djinn/Jinn ?

Jinns (also spelled djinns) or genies are supernatural creatures that can shape-shift and provide humans with what seems like magical abilities. They also can take form as another living person or animal such as dogs and camels. Rarely do they take form as a smaller animal since death of the animal would lead to their own peril. Depending on their age, reputation and talent they can help with:
*** Manifestation of your wishes

*** Revenge/Retribution

*** Harm others without being seen

*** Cause arguments between spouses

*** They can bring luck to a certain extent

*** Some can aide in the banishing of another Djinn

*** Move of objects

*** Magical abilities

A prophet by the name of Sulaiman (PBUH) once ordered a djinn to bring him Queen Sheba’s throne and it stated it can do it before he stands. Djinns can travel to the lowest levels of heaven, even though it is dangerous for them to gather information spoken among angels. In the old days the heavens were not guarded. So many fortune tellers would use their djinn to gather info this way, but of course the djinn added his own lies to the conversation. But after the coming of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) the heavens are now guarded and a djinn would be struck by meteorites/ flying stars if they tried to eavesdrop from the heavens.

“And we have guarded it (the Heavens) from every accursed devil, except one who is able to snatch a hearing and he is pursued by a brightly burning flame” Quran 15:18

A Djinn is not a game. Everyone wants one, everyone thinks they will be able to accomplish this or that. But in fact they are wrong. What you know of the Djinn is what you read on the internet or were told by some eBay seller or by garbage paranormal/metaphysical site and that information is FALSE. It is a gimmick for you to buy. Ever wonder if their claim were so true then why are they not the billionaires and have immense power as they claim you would, if you bought their one of a kind Djinn ?

Half of the things people want a Djinn to do; it won’t. Because if it was all that easy then the real conjurers around the world would be some of the most powerful people on this earth, have castles, power, money, etc. Yet most live in old villages and small houses charging people for their work. NO ? Go travel and see how correct I’m.

Can Djinn make you wealthy and powerful ? Sure. But there is more to it than just having a Djinn; many unlawful and haram (forbidden) things.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello Sayeed Khan:)

If I'm not wrong, your knowledge is based on the Islamic teaching, isn't it? I recognized it from the peace be upon him or pbuh sign:)
Sayeed Khan wrote: A prophet by the name of Sulaiman (PBUH) once ordered a djinn to bring him Queen Sheba’s throne and it stated it can do it before he stands. Djinns can travel to the lowest levels of heaven, even though it is dangerous for them to gather information spoken among angels. In the old days the heavens were not guarded. So many fortune tellers would use their djinn to gather info this way, but of course the djinn added his own lies to the conversation. But after the coming of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) the heavens are now guarded and a djinn would be struck by meteorites/ flying stars if they tried to eavesdrop from the heavens.
Please don't take it as offensive, but I'd like to correct (or give other point of view) about the first sentence. Solomon, or Sulaiman in Arabic, did not "ordered a djinn" for bringing the throne of the queen. He asked an assembly, comprised of human and djinn, about who could bring the throne as quick as it was possible. Then a djinn and someone else answered him. This is based on Quran verse An-Naml (Ant) no. 38-40 as follows:

38. [Solomon] said, "O assembly [of jinn], which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"
39. A powerful one from among the jinn said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy."
40. Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."

I have discussed this with my Sufi friend back home a long time ago; he verified that the one who brought the throne in a glance was a human, not a djinn. He even continued that there are narratives which stated that the human's name is Asif bin Barkiya (forgive me if I misspelled, I'm not very familiar with how to spell Arabic name outside Indonesia:P) Thus the question is, how can a human be much more powerful than a djinn? Hopefully my friend can finish his study to answer than:)

PS: Ooo I just felt a deja vu while writing this:0

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Sayeed Khan wrote:What is a Djinn/Jinn ?

Jinns (also spelled djinns) or genies are supernatural creatures that can shape-shift and provide humans with what seems like magical abilities. They also can take form as another living person or animal such as dogs and camels. Rarely do they take form as a smaller animal since death of the animal would lead to their own peril. Depending on their age, reputation and talent they can help with:
*** Manifestation of your wishes

*** Revenge/Retribution

*** Harm others without being seen

*** Cause arguments between spouses

*** They can bring luck to a certain extent

*** Some can aide in the banishing of another Djinn

*** Move of objects

*** Magical abilities

A prophet by the name of Sulaiman (PBUH) once ordered a djinn to bring him Queen Sheba’s throne and it stated it can do it before he stands. Djinns can travel to the lowest levels of heaven, even though it is dangerous for them to gather information spoken among angels. In the old days the heavens were not guarded. So many fortune tellers would use their djinn to gather info this way, but of course the djinn added his own lies to the conversation. But after the coming of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) the heavens are now guarded and a djinn would be struck by meteorites/ flying stars if they tried to eavesdrop from the heavens.

“And we have guarded it (the Heavens) from every accursed devil, except one who is able to snatch a hearing and he is pursued by a brightly burning flame” Quran 15:18

A Djinn is not a game. Everyone wants one, everyone thinks they will be able to accomplish this or that. But in fact they are wrong. What you know of the Djinn is what you read on the internet or were told by some eBay seller or by garbage paranormal/metaphysical site and that information is FALSE. It is a gimmick for you to buy. Ever wonder if their claim were so true then why are they not the billionaires and have immense power as they claim you would, if you bought their one of a kind Djinn ?

Half of the things people want a Djinn to do; it won’t. Because if it was all that easy then the real conjurers around the world would be some of the most powerful people on this earth, have castles, power, money, etc. Yet most live in old villages and small houses charging people for their work. NO ? Go travel and see how correct I’m.

Can Djinn make you wealthy and powerful ? Sure. But there is more to it than just having a Djinn; many unlawful and haram (forbidden) things.
Can djinn make you wealthy and powerful? Sure.But there is more to it than just having a djinn: many unlawful and haram(forbidden) oh! little explaination , like examples needed please since my djinns are on there way and will soon be here.

Esoteric scientist

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have an astral and a marid djinn I adopted from SRA, both are described as powerfull wish granters and I think we get along just fine, I do not boss them around like some sources say you should command djinn but I've not seen any reason to get militant or preachy. However I've still to find hidden buckets of pecious stones or golden caves, unless this has been in my dreams and I cannot remember it. I've found couple of coins here and there lying on floors and ground but I've found couple of banknotes on barfloor before I started spirit keeping so yeah, might just be I look at my toes and others do not. I've not been digging, I've not bought into lottery either, all people that buy those have wishes and we are not only ones with powers and luck.

Some lottery winners I've seen on papers have been just ordinary people and with real need for money, down on their luck otherwise, there is also one guy that won lottery here but still works repairing bikes because he likes it. He also told my father that if he knew what he knows now he would not have told anyone he won the lottery, now everyone asks for loans and it is a pain.

Of course you can try lottery but more like for fun, or tradition like my father does because his father used to watch the program with his coupon, just remember the chances are still very small.

Return to “Djinn Information”