INFORMATION ON DRAGONS

Resources and links to information on dragons.
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yes there are Lemurian Dragons. I actually have one coming, along with my Lemurian Unicorn, Lemurian Priestess, Atlantean Dolphin and Atlantean High Priest. :)

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="Ascensionwave"]Yes there are Lemurian Dragons. I actually have one coming, along with my Lemurian Unicorn, Lemurian Priestess, Atlantean Dolphin and Atlantean High Priest. :)[/quote]

Thanks mate! Do you know if there are other Lemurian entities? Or somewhere I can look up?
Lucky you!!! I hope to find something different, and to help me connect to the Jade Temple for higher vibrations..something like that...

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Awave
active contributor
active contributor

There's also the Lemurian Dolphin which I might consider getting too. There were Lemurian Dolphin Temples a little like what the atlanteans had.
http://www.spiritmythos.org/earth/mer/d ... mples.html

Don't know what other spirits were present in Lemuria, you have to read up on them to find out.

Silver
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ascensionwave wrote:Yes there are Lemurian Dragons. I actually have one coming, along with my Lemurian Unicorn, Lemurian Priestess, Atlantean Dolphin and Atlantean High Priest. :)
Out of curiosity, could you direct me to the seller you'd purchased them from? I think I'm interested in a Lemurian Unicorn. Although it is slightly off-topic, I couldn't help but reply here, as it was here that you'd made the post referring to the Lemurian entities and I don't have PM access..^^;

Awave
active contributor
active contributor

From Magnolia of course! :D
She can custom conjure them for you if you ask.

Silver
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Really? I'll have to look into that sometime. Much thanks! :thumbup:

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi. :wave: A question please, is there a Western guardian dragon? I recently stumbled upon a listing of Western guardian dragon. I'm interested and I've tried searching the forum but I can't find any info on them. Thanks! :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

chocorondo wrote:Hi. :wave: A question please, is there a Western guardian dragon? I recently stumbled upon a listing of Western guardian dragon. I'm interested and I've tried searching the forum but I can't find any info on them. Thanks! :D
I think I know which listing you're talking about. If it is the one I'm thinking of (the one Lisa is currently listing in her ebay store), the dragon in particular is described as being green, in which case:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... green.html

This might also prove useful, though it is for a Chinese dragon; I imagine the "Guardian" abilities are similar:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... rdian.html

Hope this helps.

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nana wrote: I think I know which listing you're talking about. If it is the one I'm thinking of (the one Lisa is currently listing in her ebay store), the dragon in particular is described as being green, in which case:

This might also prove useful, though it is for a Chinese dragon; I imagine the "Guardian" abilities are similar:

Hope this helps.
Hi Nana. :wave: I did browse through the encyclopedia, and I found no mention of Western guardian dragon like what Lisa has in her store. :eh: I may be wrong but I don't think it's a green dragon.

Anyway, I've decided to "adopt" her (the dragon). :hug: I've been thinking about her all day at work and I was worried someone else would already adopt her. Thanks for the help, Nana. Appreciate it. :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

chocorondo wrote:
Nana wrote: I think I know which listing you're talking about. If it is the one I'm thinking of (the one Lisa is currently listing in her ebay store), the dragon in particular is described as being green, in which case:

Hope this helps.
Hi Nana. :wave: I did browse through the encyclopedia, and I found no mention of Western guardian dragon like what Lisa has in her store. :eh: I may be wrong but I don't think it's a green dragon.

Anyway, I've decided to "adopt" her (the dragon). :hug: I've been thinking about her all day at work and I was worried someone else would already adopt her. Thanks for the help, Nana. Appreciate it. :D
I'm not familiar with them either. But I believe they would probably be the same in terms of their abilities as the Chinese Guardian. The physical description of the dragon was green, but I may have misread. At any rate, if you have any specific questions you could always ask Lisa if no one else provides you with a better answer. I'm happy you bought her and I wish you the best of luck. :hug:

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer

Return to “Dragon Information”