new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Yes I do , light thru to very dark ,spirits entities and spells . You really need all round protection so make sure you protection is well balanced .also the best protector of all is yourself learn to shield and defend yourself from attacks . :thumbup:

AmirahItaliana
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Nymph
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Amirah

Right now I just set up my own protection barriers using magic. I do need to get some spirit protection though. I wouldn't mind having a spirit army of protection!

stardip
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: q Jedi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

New here, been reading a ton of forums for insight, gotta say it's pretty damn addicting.

This definitely made my night.

"I didn't Thule I did until I checked.it seemed I that squadrons. Looks looked I nrened more for a brigagde."

I don't know why i'm dying, but i am lmfao.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

stardip wrote: This definitely made my night.

"I didn't Thule I did until I checked.it seemed I that squadrons. Looks looked I nrened more for a brigagde."

I don't know why i'm dying, but i am lmfao.
Makes me think of Ace Ventura when he's pretending to be a loony, and starts talking backwards rofl

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have got a Gold Dragon and a Gryphon, both bridged but not delivered, from CH. I also have a Coyote Pack Vehicle Guardian from WWP -- a servitor, but a guardian nonetheless.

I also recently received vessels from another vendor that included five types of dragon. While the descriptions on that other site don't necessarily mention those dragons in a guardian mode, I've witnessed the protective streak that dragons can have, and I wouldn't mess with one nor with anyone that dragon loves.

When I had an issue not long ago with fraudulent charges on my credit card, my bank called me and verified that the charges were not mine. The false purchases and the card itself were immediately canceled, and a new card issued, but I was till tremendously angry when I hung up the phone. The Gold Dragon and the Gryphon were waiting, just waiting for me to say the word, for them to go ruin the thieves' day. I wanted to tell them to do it so, so much, but I got hold of myself and said, "No -- just take steps to land them in jail."

But I would most assuredly not want to be on the receiving end of either of their wrath -- and these are WA creatures we're talking about. I can't even imagine what a DA (particularly a dark DA) creature would do under those circumstances. Maybe they'd have been out the door to knock some heads together before waiting for my cue, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh, and I nearly forgot. I have, on order, a protection stone from CH that has something like a 200-foot radius. I forget the exact description, but it's in the shop.

I live in a row house, so that 200 feet will encompass not only this house, but multiple houses on either side of mine. My neighbors should all thank me. :D Or better yet, chip in. ;)

In my studio, I have a grid of quartz crystal points in the four corners of the room.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Oh, and I nearly forgot. I have, on order, a protection stone from CH that has something like a 200-foot radius. I forget the exact description, but it's in the shop.

I live in a row house, so that 200 feet will encompass not only this house, but multiple houses on either side of mine. My neighbors should all thank me. :D Or better yet, chip in. ;)

In my studio, I have a grid of quartz crystal points in the four corners of the room.
My spirit family is also growing. On order, we have a Volkh, Domovoi, and Duojna, among others. Plus there's a Ritual Space Guardian from WWP, specifically for guarding my space when I'm active.

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For us we have the little small brass rings around the house a volkh another on the way,2wraiths,1 hellhound.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I answered this question earlier, but I have since added to the Protection Team. :)

Gryphon
Duojna
Volkh
Multiple dragons who are protective... out of the 13 I currently have, two are tiny and the rest are Not To Be Messed With.
And three pairs of giuardian creatures whose figures frequently guard buildings in Asia:
2 Fu (aka Fu Dogs/Lions or Guardian Lions)
2 Ki-Lin
2 Snow Lions (the Tibetan equivalent of Fu Lions)

There is also a hellhound on the way, but her vessel is not here yet.

I also have multiple servitor guardians.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Got a Volkh, Fylgia, Hell Hounds, Domovoi, Gargoyles, A beautiful (Demon) Lady, A (Demon) Male, Vamps, Werewolves, Dragons, Einherjar, Spriggan, Witch Spirit, Cockatrice, Gryphons, Phoenix, Harpys, Civil war Soldier, Ketta, Wolf Spirit, and several others LOL
And that isn't even touching my husbands crew
Gonna go hide now :baghead:

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”