You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I wouldn't call it an Army per-say but I myself keep access to an army on hand. That is to say I keep good ties with higher level forces such as Odin, Freyja, and especially Thor as well as unrelated entity/aspects such as Michael and Raphael. Each of my physical weapons is spirited through a personal technique that uses part of my soul as a focusing lens to "wake it up". I keep a few crystals like that, and then beyond that a few created entities I've tailored to protection. Likewise each physical weapon has a degree of enchantment to go with that to then further increase their functionality. Beyond that I practice a fair amount of warding, cleansing, banishing, things of that nature. Misdirection and illusion are also powerful art forms to aid in protection. All in all though I personally prefer to not keep a standing army per say. I'd rather have a few very powerful front lines than a large amount of easily destroyed, turned, or otherwise manipulated constructs on hand. Likewise I'm more likely to invest in a single stronger entity in terms of aid than I am to invest in smaller forces. That said, a functional army has some merit and I've used as such in the past. Such things though are more in line with the darker arts for my purposes as an army is ideal for overwhelming a lesser or unskilled caster.

Ah back in my youth I was not so wise or kind, while I regret much of what I did in those days I respect the perspective it has given me on such things. For my money I'd go with a stronger defensive set of constructs over an army of cannon fodder. After all, if it can't at least harm an opposing physically corporeal caster then it is going to last seconds before that caster becomes both agitated for the inconvenience, and focusing on the person who commands it. Better something with staying power then, something that forces an opposing magus to reconsider the battle and to provide a defender time to regroup.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote:I wouldn't call it an Army per-say but I myself keep access to an army on hand. That is to say I keep good ties with higher level forces such as Odin, Freyja, and especially Thor as well as unrelated entity/aspects such as Michael and Raphael. Each of my physical weapons is spirited through a personal technique that uses part of my soul as a focusing lens to "wake it up". I keep a few crystals like that, and then beyond that a few created entities I've tailored to protection. Likewise each physical weapon has a degree of enchantment to go with that to then further increase their functionality. Beyond that I practice a fair amount of warding, cleansing, banishing, things of that nature. Misdirection and illusion are also powerful art forms to aid in protection. All in all though I personally prefer to not keep a standing army per say. I'd rather have a few very powerful front lines than a large amount of easily destroyed, turned, or otherwise manipulated constructs on hand. Likewise I'm more likely to invest in a single stronger entity in terms of aid than I am to invest in smaller forces. That said, a functional army has some merit and I've used as such in the past. Such things though are more in line with the darker arts for my purposes as an army is ideal for overwhelming a lesser or unskilled caster.

Ah back in my youth I was not so wise or kind, while I regret much of what I did in those days I respect the perspective it has given me on such things. For my money I'd go with a stronger defensive set of constructs over an army of cannon fodder. After all, if it can't at least harm an opposing physically corporeal caster then it is going to last seconds before that caster becomes both agitated for the inconvenience, and focusing on the person who commands it. Better something with staying power then, something that forces an opposing magus to reconsider the battle and to provide a defender time to regroup.
Tl; Dr: he IS an army lol.

For me, I do have a wraith, a basilisk, a dark Pegasus, and a drow elf on hand (all purchased from our fine CH shop here), but for the most part they and my other spirits just sort of... Chill. They keep an eye on things. Most of my protection is done with Magick. Black salt, black tourmaline, obsidian, and a modified banishing ritual I perform on my house every new moon or so.

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
jchaney74
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: i don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: i don't know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know...never had a nickname or anything that stuck.
Zodiac:

Interesting, lengthy, and informative thread...thanks!

Fiat voluntas tua.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have a Army of both Spells and Spirits. You can NEVER have enough! Four Courtwinds, An Ulaphres Angel, A Gregori Watcher, Dinosaurs (T.Rex is a great protector!), A Troll, A Drow, A Hag, 3 Gargoyles with a Frag Gargoyle on the way. My 'king' kraken,and an Obsidian Octomaid. Dragons. A Cyclops. MOST of my crew will protect me...except the shy and gentle Tong Tongs. I am always on the search for new protection and cleansing spells. I need to get back to my aura strengthening and energy manipulation exercises, and to my self-healing and chakra clearing using Pranic Healing. *sighs*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

I can't say I have an army, but I do have protection teams and also revenge/justice team.. 2wk

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

CaesarDraconis wrote:Look at history. Have you ever read a quote from a general where they said anything like "I brought too many soldiers"? "I brought too many weapons"? I have never, ever heard of such a remark being made. Also, listen to yourself, the fact that you posed the question means you have a concern. Do you really believe that you expressed that concern when you happen to be in a place that can easily and completely address the concern is in any way a coincidence?

Do you believe in "coincidence"?

Best wishes.
Very Well said...
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

All my Sang Vampires are also protective, but it is especially my Norse Vampire Entity, who is most protective. And - while I am still bonding with him, I can already feel his protection in these difficult times.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

I got Lilith and Horus kingdom at my command. The sad part is i don't know what to do with it. Even all the dragons who serve me before during my Prince Dragon Gregori life, i summon them all and dismiss them all since there's no more war. So all of them is free from me and no need to be loyal to me anymore.

I don't have army with me but i have 3 immortal and 4 goddess enough to kick many asses.

ImageImage
T-Rev
new here
new here

I am friends with a Grigori watcher. She has done a great job thus far on my new journey. Otherwise I got an 870 and an AK with a .357 backup for more pressing matters.

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath