acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I have a lot of protective spirits. I'm just curious why some negative entities are able to reach me in my own home if I have spirits protecting the place. House rules are solid. couple spirits are suppose to watch over me every hour so this shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:I have a lot of protective spirits. I'm just curious why some negative entities are able to reach me in my own home if I have spirits protecting the place. House rules are solid. couple spirits are suppose to watch over me every hour so this shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why we call cloak spell or I'm sure there are magic can cover tracks, cover smells, covers all the sense for detection.

ImageImage
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

I'm always working on improving security by both magic and spirits/entities, in my mind, there's no such thing as "too much protection"

sajidvasani
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: maqbool

1s
63 Ilmu Khodams
1 Ifrit Djinn overlords
1 Marid Djinn Over Lord
23 Marid Dinns with different abilities
7 Ifrit Djinn with different abilities
11 Wraiths
25 Volkhs
1 fylgia
9 Faeries different ones
10 werewolves
30 Courtwind Angels
20 Bronwyn Angels
5 Divine Angels
25 Sterling Angels
33 Hellhounds
13 Vampires
20 rare entities
20 different gods and goddesses
6 Royalty white dragons
1 Royal red Dragon
6 Royalty yellow dragons
10 Royalty gold DRAGONS
4 Chinese vengeance dragons
14 Royalty black dragons
38 different mixes of dragons
22 gargoyles
2 chimeras
And many many more, a lot Of them I have conjured myself and did the bindings. I keep looking and exploring different portals or haunted places for bad ass spirits or entities to bring them home.
Ilmu Khodam is in charge of security
Black Dragon is in charge of revenge stuff

Also have several demons royalties commanders generals and different mixes, approximately over 50 (hardly use them, extreme circumstances or for very bad magicians they come out of the containment box) 1sh

Not affiliated with no one, just me
sajidvasani
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: maqbool

Also have 100's of spells and rituals specially for protection. :angel: :angel:

Not affiliated with no one, just me
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I totally do. They don't want me to publicize just what my protections consist if (the same reason I stopped listing my spirits in my signature). But I can attest that there's a good contingent of spirits, servitors, and spells on duty.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Most of my spirits are protective ones. Not on purpose, I just have a weakness for spirits with a fighting spirit *badun tss* Because most of them are warriors and soldiers the family act like some kind of warband or troop. Everyone takes care of each other. Most malicious stuff that was send to me, never really got throught and in the rare cases when it came throught, it never lasted longer than a few days.
And I agree with the statement "there can't be such sthing as "too much" protection." just take care the spells and ward don't annul each other.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

cats_and_spirits wrote:Most of my spirits are protective ones. Not on purpose, I just have a weakness for spirits with a fighting spirit *badun tss* Because most of them are warriors and soldiers the family act like some kind of warband or troop. Everyone takes care of each other. Most malicious stuff that was send to me, never really got throught and in the rare cases when it came throught, it never lasted longer than a few days.
And I agree with the statement "there can't be such sthing as "too much" protection." just take care the spells and ward don't annul each other.
Hehe me too Cats, i am weak for spirits and entities skilled in battles, wars and such,
the other day i went looking for a Muse gal to help with my draws and i finished bringing home a
hybrid half vamp half demon,and that because he is skilled in anything defensive/offensive magick and is also a sword master!lol

There is only two people at home that don't fight, my two Nimphos, i always tell them if someday stuff goes ugly around, they can run for they realms, and let the bad*ss people take care of the problem,hehe!

And yes, even with all of this protection, that is still possible for people's energy, negative entities come around, i think they let them in so we learn how to do protection all by ourselves, but i can feel when things are too hard for me to handle, they take action, and i can tell by my all experiences they are not nice with intruders, humans or entities...at all!^^

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Chouki wrote: [...]but i can feel when things are too hard for me to handle, they take action, and i can tell by my all experiences they are not nice with intruders, humans or entities...at all!^^
Oh yes :,D my buddies are very friendly and polite (ok, most of them), but when someone or something tries to harm me and I can't take action myself and it's getting over my head, they're merciless.

One day, when I was lying on the couch, I felt my warrior angel coming closer, when I focused on him, I could see him cleaning his sword and mumbled: "the parasite in your bedroom is gone now."
First I was like "oO... ok, thanks", but I could sleep better in the next days.
I didn't even know there was something in the bedroom.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

cats_and_spirits wrote:
Chouki wrote: [...]but i can feel when things are too hard for me to handle, they take action, and i can tell by my all experiences they are not nice with intruders, humans or entities...at all!^^
Oh yes :,D my buddies are very friendly and polite (ok, most of them), but when someone or something tries to harm me and I can't take action myself and it's getting over my head, they're merciless.

One day, when I was lying on the couch, I felt my warrior angel coming closer, when I focused on him, I could see him cleaning his sword and mumbled: "the parasite in your bedroom is gone now."
First I was like "oO... ok, thanks", but I could sleep better in the next days.
I didn't even know there was something in the bedroom.
Omg, so sexy, cleaning his sword,haha, people who knows how to battle are so cool!^^
Even me, in my beggining in spirit keeping, i was attacked by a portal with lots of unbounds , they would come in my house and transform my life in a living hell, that was before i have quit my ex...

I had no experience in all of this, and have open a ticket with Magnolia to ask for help...
I felt horrible, because i couldn't understand why with so many protective spirits around i was still attacked by astral jerks...
That was the time Mag and Ash made me understand , in some cases ( and i can talk only about MY case)
if the bond is still not strong enough, the spirit will have hard time doing anything else to help, just warn that something is wrong, what they did!

Mag explained (what i didn't knew ) spirit and entities sometimes are not enough for someone who begins the path, so i took spells for protection.(Of course she was talking about me, for other persons it can be different)
The problem is, when you try to enter this world, and if you are sensitive, you are like a yumi cake because your energy feels awesome and strong, so they come from all corners of the universe to try to "eat" you,lol!

I don't want to scares beginners, but it can happens!^^

meanwhile, i have begin to make my own rituals of protection, watch out my thoughts and getting rid of negative people that where around me,

Since then, everything is going ok, but i was "forced" in to this hard lesson, and the first of it was: to believe in my guys, myself, and relax more!
Sometimes the evil unpleasant energy get out right way, sometimes it needs more time, it depends in the attachments we have, our state of our mind etc!

But like they say, more we have experience and more all of this go smooth like a cookie in your mouth,haha!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”