AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Chouki wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:
Chouki wrote: [...]but i can feel when things are too hard for me to handle, they take action, and i can tell by my all experiences they are not nice with intruders, humans or entities...at all!^^
Oh yes :,D my buddies are very friendly and polite (ok, most of them), but when someone or something tries to harm me and I can't take action myself and it's getting over my head, they're merciless.

One day, when I was lying on the couch, I felt my warrior angel coming closer, when I focused on him, I could see him cleaning his sword and mumbled: "the parasite in your bedroom is gone now."
First I was like "oO... ok, thanks", but I could sleep better in the next days.
I didn't even know there was something in the bedroom.
Omg, so sexy, cleaning his sword,haha, people who knows how to battle are so cool!^^
Even me, in my beggining in spirit keeping, i was attacked by a portal with lots of unbounds , they would come in my house and transform my life in a living hell, that was before i have quit my ex...

I had no experience in all of this, and have open a ticket with Magnolia to ask for help...
I felt horrible, because i couldn't understand why with so many protective spirits around i was still attacked by astral jerks...
That was the time Mag and Ash made me understand , in some cases ( and i can talk only about MY case)
if the bond is still not strong enough, the spirit will have hard time doing anything else to help, just warn that something is wrong, what they did!

Mag explained (what i didn't knew ) spirit and entities sometimes are not enough for someone who begins the path, so i took spells for protection.(Of course she was talking about me, for other persons it can be different)
The problem is, when you try to enter this world, and if you are sensitive, you are like a yumi cake because your energy feels awesome and strong, so they come from all corners of the universe to try to "eat" you,lol!

I don't want to scares beginners, but it can happens!^^

meanwhile, i have begin to make my own rituals of protection, watch out my thoughts and getting rid of negative people that where around me,

Since then, everything is going ok, but i was "forced" in to this hard lesson, and the first of it was: to believe in my guys, myself, and relax more!
Sometimes the evil unpleasant energy get out right way, sometimes it needs more time, it depends in the attachments we have, our state of our mind etc!

But like they say, more we have experience and more all of this go smooth like a cookie in your mouth,haha!
Before my first spirit hubby let me explore the astral, he "awake" the warrior in me. (He told me I was a warrior in my past live with him and tried to get my old fighting spirit back) Than he trained me back to my "old" condition, so I can defend myself if this would be necessary.

I still defend myself before I ask anyone for help.

I can support what Mag said to you in regards of "new" spirits, who hasn't really bond with you don't do "their job" and this is simply explained with: when you just meet a new person and you get along very well and about becoming friends, when they suddenly ask you for money out of the blue.
Spirits deserve the same respect and "time" a friendship with a physical human needs. Even if it's a pure "business relationship". That's why most of the businesses have probations :) (I love the relationship with spirits topic, did I already mentioned that? :,D)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I first answered this thread quite a while ago. I just thought I would take the time to point out that I am continuing to add to my protective spells, spirits, and techniques as I go along. I'm probably never going to stop evolving on that front.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I first answered this thread quite a while ago. I just thought I would take the time to point out that I am continuing to add to my protective spells, spirits, and techniques as I go along. I'm probably never going to stop evolving on that front.
Right? Nothing to be lost.

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Likes2Read wrote:I first answered this thread quite a while ago. I just thought I would take the time to point out that I am continuing to add to my protective spells, spirits, and techniques as I go along. I'm probably never going to stop evolving on that front.
Same. I feel I can never get enough protection, especially with BA entities roaming about.

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I feel the same way.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:
I feel the same way.
Ditto.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I have 4 courtwinds a spell in a gemstone and a protective Bronwyn, and I'm almost safe enough from the malice of an entity I've been dealing with, but I'd like to carry on till I feel padded 200%

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I have about 3 spells casted, one I personally cast monthly, another I cast quarterly, smudging when needed and about 5 spirits/living entities for protection.i also have about three spirits/living entities that cast spells for me so protection is a common request.

I’m somewhat sensitive and was feeling a bit under attack for awhile. It’s not until recently that I feel calmer and more protected.

I don’t mind adding another Volkh, and I’ve been wanting a gargoyle for a while, but haven’t had the urge to buy any just yet.

I agree that you can never have too much protection.

Ardentis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8

I regularly cleanse and do protection work around my house. I have two small children so it's important to keep them, as well as my partner safe. I will admit I'm not always on top of it, but my ancestors and a couple of unbound spirits I work with have my back as well. Before asking my ancestors and guides to help, I constantly had issues with malicious and bothersome entities and spirits. I have recently added on to my protection though with a volkh, two gargoyles, and a hellhound (still on the way). I plan on also adding a hoblet to my spiritual family in the near future as well.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Yes. I have a lot of protective spirits both WA and DA. I've set them up and appointed a leader and an assistant leader for both WA and DA protective team. I will still get more because I'm a practitioner.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”