sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Black Magick spells/casters/experiences

Postby sp4retime » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:03 pm

I've never acused anyone, just wanted you to know that I'm living in Romania, where the medium wage is 240 euros / month and here there are very hard working people but also a lott gipsies and scammers.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-P900 folosind Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Ooo, Romania!! Surely you'd be upset if I said "Dracula" or "Transylvania", since it's quite a cliche:)
Sorry, I used to have a friend from there, who now I suspect is one of the reason of my misfortune:I
Gypsy magick is strong:I

Anyway, just want to say that IF the black magick doesn't "seem" to work (emphasize on the "if" and "seem", it's not "when" and "actually"; please please please for any practitioner, don't take it as an insult), there are many possible reasons and not always the practitioner's fault. For example, in this seller review thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53797&start=160
the breakup spell worked for a poster after 2-4 months. It worked gradually. At the end, the poster preferred to improve himself rather than focusing on the target.

Another possible reason is that your target is also protected by heavy duty magicks or entities. If I'm not wrong, the mother asked some local witches, yes? It is possible that the witches also gave protection spells to the girl and the mother in case of retaliation. Religion, ancestor spirit, angel etc may also influence the result.

Other that I can think right now is the karma, fate, "it's not meant to be" thingy but not sure if you believe in that or not:I

By the way, this is my opinion focusing on the spell related to other parties, such as love spell and revenge spell. I believe the one on protection has already been written in my previous post:)

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte

Postby sp4retime » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm 30 kms away from Dracula's Castle, btw :)

kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light

Postby kenpodragon » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:55 pm

sp4retime wrote:You don't have the right to judge someone by appearances. You don't know the whole circumstances.

There is no judgement on anyone, just advice and counsel. You will do what you want to do and what you feel to be your own course of action.

Just remember that energetic actions have consequences. The last thing you want is a war of malefacia going on until everyone winds up sick or dead or worse. 2sc

Take a walk on the darker side of life.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Postby Noctua » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Black magick can provide what you desire, but will drain all the good out of it. That sums it up.

So it's a drastic measure that will always have a personal consequence. I feel that black magick is rather the more complicated of routes.. contrary to how people treat it. It's not the easy way. Just experience talking is all, be careful what you wish for.

(PS: Many people who defend 'BA' are actually using DA energy, they are confused and confusing others.

PPS: Magick does not work for everyone to it's maximum capacity, many factors are involved in how you react or adapt to a magick including those concerning yourself and those concerning the source, root, methodology of the magick. You have got to find what works for you. I recommend starting at the foundation and learning where your personal strengths are inclined. Everyone has a stronger resonance with something even if it's under-developed. Once you know, then you can develop it and create the right environment for it to work, and from there take calculated chances with magick you choose to conduct/seek from others.. with visible result.

Without a personal connection to magick, and at least a basic understanding of it, you can't necessarily depend on it's worth. Think of the world of magick and unseen as completely sentient.. it's interacting with you, are you interacting with it? Are you treating it like an object to do your bidding and nothing more? Do you respect it? Place more investment into your relationship with spells or any area of paranormal, and you will advance with your intentions.)

Black magick is a whole lot of fun for those who want to experience an irreversible living nightmare. I'm not even being sarcastic, if you are the type who would enjoy surprise illness or devastating nonsense or your sweet highschool crush becoming a violent stalker.. it's for you. Definite lessons learned.

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby LadyAmalthea » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:22 pm

sp4retime have you thought of getting osme entities to help your situation? Perhaps some dark Djinn or Demons? Since you seem to be into darker stuff. Are you able to see and hear spirits and entities?

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte

Postby sp4retime » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:23 pm

I didn't had any of these encounters with spirits, just a lott of nightmares

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte

Postby sp4retime » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:48 pm

@Toadstools, I wrote you an email, still no signs :(

DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper

Postby DreamWolf » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:51 am

sp4retime wrote:@Toadstools, I wrote you an email, still no signs :(

If it's the lady mentioned before you're trying to win back...

I'd advise that you open your mind and probably doing some divination would be helpful too... (I suggest Tarot cards, they're truly easy to do and even if you try some online reading on a random Tarot site, even those tend to be totally accurate, believe it or not... :D I totally didn't until having tried it a few times over the years... ^^)

It often happens in this life that a wish stubbornly keeps not coming true because it's just not meant to for one reason or another... Sometimes it takes time to have something happen that'll make you realize that it was a good thing that your previous wish didn't end up manifesting... Wisdom doesn't always come to us right away, and life often teaches us in a slow pace, gods dammit... :)

I'd suggest that if you are sensitive enough to spirits at least enough to see them so even without a voice they can nod and make the facial expressions to express agreement or disagreement, that you turn to them, even if it's "only" unbounds, and talk with them about your situation... They may (and probably surely will) give you responses that answer things and shed new light on certain things that you thought you knew best... These realizations can come through visions (aka things seen in your mind's eye), dreams, random emotions and what have you, just reach out and express your thoughts and feelings and ask the spirits and the gods to help you see and know more and have more wisdom about it all...

It won't happen overNight but you'll have more and more realizations popping into your head about your life, and will see where different decisions would lead... Spells also help with such things, you can always find and cast relevant ones, and you can order spellbindings too if you trust that method better...

Just saying this to encourage you... ~smiles soft

Sometimes stuff just isn't happening at all no matter how much it hurts... But later you can end up realizing it wasn't just better that way, but it was WOOHOO kind of best!!! :D I've been in those shoes and had to go through years of hell to get to that point, and now I'm so grateful that the things I wished for so badly never came true... (AND I'm still enjoying the things that I seriously didn't wanna lose...)

All it takes is keeping an open mind, and reaching out to your spirit family helps immensely, it all changed to me once I found out about mine and all kinds of things slowly stated to make sense... And life started to improve in such ways that I still wonder sometimes if I didn't just slip into another dimension, cause they seemed so impossible... :D:D:D ~lol

Chin up hun, stay strong and prepare to accept if stuff doesn't happen... Usually it's cause something even more needed and often even moarrrrrrrrrrrrrr pleasant is on its way... ;) ~grins ~smiles warm and lovinly and gently pats you on the shoulder (And if the situation got better with the said girl then disregard that part please... ~lays ears smiling shy ^^)

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte

Postby sp4retime » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:59 am

Thank you for your advices, I'm just trying to have a life but I cannot pass this step. I have a lot of white hair, I'm still taking pills to survive and I cannot find a way to get over it.

Return to “Black Magic”