Black Magick spells/casters/experiences

Deb
neophyte
neophyte

Black Magick spells/casters/experiences

Postby Deb » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:39 am

I don't want to start an arguement on black/white magick and kharma and what not....I just want to hear of people who are into or have used black magick, or spell casters and to share your experiences, results etc...

Its the individuals choice, whether they prefer black or white magick/spells, so pleae do be afraid to share here, and pls people....no bashing of those who do prefer black magick!

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

Re: Black Magick spells/casters/experiences

Postby nocturnal » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 am

I've posted my black magic experiences in the "Dark Magic Spells and Light Magic Spells" thread and in the "enchanted items" thread.

(Non-western) Dark magic usually needs sacrifices in order to work. Consider it as a 'reward' for the dark spirits that helped the magic works. The more you can sacrifice, the more you can get.

I see it a lot more effective than white magic because black magic actually force things to happen, while white magic can only enhance, cure or fix things.

Let me use this analogy: Black magic is like Genghis Khan, Alexander The Great or Napoleon Bonaparte, who will 'force' the opposition to surrender. White magic is like Mother Teresa or Gandhi, who tries to achieve things through non-violent methods.

Yes, some (not all) dark magic actually affect free-will. But so did our parents when we were kids. Didn't they force us not to eat too much sweets, eat your veggies, go to bed early, etc ?

Why so serious?

Deb
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Deb » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Thanks for the reply Nocturnal

Nice to see your from down under to! :)

I am for Black magick, I practised it from a young age, out of curiosity mostly, and to my utmost surprise, it worked!

I have used enchanted*magnolia to cast revenge spells on someone who truly deserved it, and it wasn't to cause havic but to return everything she'd done to me, back to her. She actually admitted and somewhat threatened me with black magick! She has caused so much pain, heart ache, over 4yrs and I just had enough! Mylife in most aspects was not going well...in debt, severe health probs, and specially love probs with my partner. With her admitting she'd used black magic on me, it was no wonder everything was falling to pieces, so I had to take back control of my life.

I am a strong believer of black magic, and DO understand kharma....

Each to their own, I say....and everyone chooses different paths and differen ways on how to deal with their lives. And I know many people would prob not agree with me here, but I am definately interested in the small percentage of people who are belivers of black magic and know I speak for a lot of people who may not be brave enough to say so, but when people have had enemies of people cause trouble, pain, frustration, torment to them, there's not many people that would not have "revenge" cross their minds. Its only natural for us humans to do so, when someone is out to make our lives a living hell. I feel its the same as buying a dark arts entity like a wraith to seek out revenge for you, but without having to bond/connect with the entity. And like you said Nocturnal, you must reward or make an offering for the spirits who have helped, its like giving offerings to spirits bound to items that have granted us wishes.

I do agree also that black magick, provides faster, for effective results, don't ask me why but it is just in my experience. And this is why it fasinates me and I do not hesitate to use it, and not just for revenge, or negative aspects, but also for positive things like jobs, health etc...I just prefer black magic...

And people pls don't bash me because of my opinion or choices....I just want people here to be able to speak freely about their experiences without having to feel afraid or embarressed to do so. I know there's people on CH that agree with me, and I know there are practises and areas of the paranormal of which some people will not approve of or like...but we can't please everyone!

Has anyone found a good black magic spell caster? Pls share!

Thanks

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby creepyhollows » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 pm

That was a good analogy for quickly determining the difference between black and white magic. It is a preference on each person's behalf. However, I have found most who turn to black magic usually do so out of desperation and few stay with it. A true & pure black magic practitioner who does that only and nothing else is hard to find. Most practitioners know how to do black magic but rarely do so and typically dabble in it only to reverse the effects rather than inflict them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby truthsmacabre » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:37 pm

I have done a bit of what could be considered 'Black' magick in the sense that it was an effort to create my own will. I have NEVER done anything to cause any actual harm or etc. and most has been to 'cause' things of a more mundane nature in my own life.

I did a 'chant' once that worked to the very syllable! This really opened my eyes to my own power. I had a 'boyfriend' at the time who made much more money than I did. We lived together since I did not make nearly enough to support myself in California at the time. He came home from work one day and told me that one of his 'superiors' had told him that, "You get paid too much for what you do. You don't deserve what you make." This made me furious as I KNEW what my BF did and it WAS well worth what he was paid. So I created a 'chant'. It seems as though rhyme is very powerful in the realms of magic so whenever I do this I utilize this powerful tool. This was years ago so I will repeat the chant here now:

***It began with the name of my BF's Superior who had made the comment***

*****NAME***** your words are like sh*t
you dig for yourself a cavernous pit
in there you go without a seat
and your words come back to you to eat!

I chanted this, under my breath and while envisioning the individual, off and on for about 2 weeks I believe. I was very surprised when, within about a months time, this man 1) lost his office (his 'seat') and than 2) was 'LET GO'. So in a sense he ate his own words since HE was the one that was obviously being paid too much!!

I have recently used this technique again on one who continually, and without ceasing, sends negativity our way. This time the chant was much less 'Black'. I cannot repeat it at this time as I have yet to be shown whether or not it has succeeded

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Caiyros Damia Imran » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

My immediate question is according to all the definitions mentioned here and using only adequate and correct biographical references (none of the crazy, "flash" weirdo trash books, including Crowley's own self-promotions when "an angry young man" of sorts...) - How does one classify Aleister Crowley?

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Postby wsam » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:33 pm

ONE and THE OTHER, BOTH, GREY but not one or the other

Many Many Blessings
WJ

Deb
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Deb » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:11 am

[quote="truthsmacabre"][color=#BF40BF]I have done a bit of what could be considered 'Black' magick in the sense that it was an effort to create my own will. I have NEVER done anything to cause any actual harm or etc. and most has been to 'cause' things of a more mundane nature in my own life.

I did a 'chant' once that worked to the very syllable! This really opened my eyes to my own power. I had a 'boyfriend' at the time who made much more money than I did. We lived together since I did not make nearly enough to support myself in California at the time. He came home from work one day and told me that one of his 'superiors' had told him that, "You get paid too much for what you do. You don't deserve what you make." This made me furious as I KNEW what my BF did and it WAS well worth what he was paid. So I created a 'chant'. It seems as though rhyme is very powerful in the realms of magic so whenever I do this I utilize this powerful tool. This was years ago so I will repeat the chant here now:

I chanted this, under my breath and while envisioning the individual, off and on for about 2 weeks I believe. I was very surprised when, within about a months time, this man 1) lost his office (his 'seat') and than 2) was 'LET GO'. So in a sense he ate his own words since HE was the one that was obviously being paid too much!!

I have recently used this technique again on one who continually, and without ceasing, sends negativity our way. This time the chant was much less 'Black'. I cannot repeat it at this time as I have yet to be shown whether or not it has succeeded[/color].[/quote]
[quote="truthsmacabre"][color=#BF40BF]I have done a bit of what could be considered 'Black' magick in the sense that it was an effort to create my own will. I have NEVER done anything to cause any actual harm or etc. and most has been to 'cause' things of a more mundane nature in my own life.

I have recently used this technique again on one who continually, and without ceasing, sends negativity our way. This time the chant was much less 'Black'. I cannot repeat it at this time as I have yet to be shown whether or not it has succeeded[/color].[/quote]
\

That's great! Thanks for sharing that with us! Its good to see that even making up your own chant can have real effects! Anyone else who has had similar or any black magic experiences, either ones u heard of or were involved in yourself, either performed on you by others or that u had performed on others...no judgment will be made in this topic post....

I will go onto share my first experience, and looking back of course it was a silly thing to do but I was only 13 both young and stupid...but I am here to share my story so pls no lectures about karma please...

Here goes, In high school a close friend of mine was into magic and bought a magazine about magic and spells, and she gave it to me, the moment I read it I was in love! I never knew such a thing existed and I couldn't put the book down! I came across the black magic spell to break up a couple. At the time I was sooooo in love with this boy, but he never knew I existed because he was with the hottest girl in school....so out of jealousy and curiosity, and immaturity! I tested the spell to see if it would work. It required a full moon, a black candle and the names of the two people. I had to write the girl's name on one side and the guy's on the other side of the paper then rip it in half, and under the full moon, I light the candle and burn the girls name whilst chanting

As this paper burns, so did their love
As this paper dissolves, so mote it be X3

And it wasn't long before I saw resilts of them breaking up...it was right then that it hit me, this stuff really works! Though I didn't get the guy, the spell did work, as it broke them up.

And of course since then as I grew up and matured I never did anything like that ever again. Meaning to harm others using black magick...I have only used it recently one one girl, who truly deserves what she has cursed on me, sent back to her. I suffered terribly for 4 yrs due to this evil, jealous woman, and Holly (enchanted*magnolia) made it all possible, she cast a revenge spell the 3 night mummy spell for me, and I have already heard of things from other people, about her...And I don't care what anyone says, because she is getting back what she put onto me for so long! I am taking control back of my life! She is the most heartless, cold, evil person I have ever met, and she will stop at NOTHING to make my life misery. You are all prob wondering why she did this? She was my boyfriend's close friend before I met him, and she has NEVER liked any of his girlfriend's due tot he fact that she couldn't handle him being with any other woman, and was jealous...that he didn't have time for her.

She started by spreading nasty rumors about me to our circle of friends, and made them all not like me, she would send me rude, threatening text messages and emails daily. One recently, which confirmed why everything was going wrong in my life, was that she had used black magic on me. She has started fights and arguments between me and my bf, and we've nearly broken up a few times and she would call me up at all hours of the night, saying that he's cheating on me, well she'd get her friends to ring, pretending to be the woman he's cheating with! Such low immature acts, and after 4 yrs, she still hasn't give-up Its more like a game to her, one that she will do anything to win! She can't just accept that after 4yrs, maybe he is happy with me and if she was a true friend, she would be happy for him!

And for those of you who believe in karma maybe it is karma biting me in the bum, for doing it at the age of 13, and now its coming back to me....maybe...and if it is, then I accept responsibility for it. But one thing I will not do is sit back and let this crazy b*tch jeopardize my life any further, not if I can help it, and if there's a way, I will do it!

Hope you find this post interesting!

Oh and has anyone used Voodoo or any black magic from from different countries and cultures...

I am from Asian background and am Buddhist and I have recently come across Thai amulets, which are not made from just any magician, wizard, shamen, guru, master...but these are made from the MONKs, the highest ranking monk in temples way out in the forests, mountains of Thailand. Some of the amulets, are of black magic, due to the fact that some of the ingredients used to make the amulets require dead people corpse oil, ashes of corpses, cemetery soils from 7 different cemeteries' very rare and hard to get/find ingredients. Traditional magic from the Maio (Mountain people) of Thailand is known to be the most powerful.

Though there are black magic items, there are non for harming others, like for revenge, to hurt, kill etc...They are to enhance your own lives. I have done much research and lived through it all via my grand father, who was also a monk and also made these amulets himself. I will go into more stories about my grandfather later, but I saw it with my own eyes, he had amulets implanted into his skin, and teeth. And they WORKED ALRIGHT! The one he had in his tooth was to attract woman, when he'd smile at a woman she would fall for him instantly, and I know this worked, as he has MANY wives, and woman (this was long before he was a monk, of course). Other story I know of is his older brother was shot and killed. This was in Thailand...my grand father took some of his brother's scalp, with hair and blood on it and did a ritual and chant at his home, for his spirit to look after and protect the family house, and there were stories of many people who slept over during the years, who weren't family...who'd have nightmares, and couldn't sleep, and who'd leave the same night! There were stories of when strangers came up to the house hey would se a huge cobra snake hissing at them, so they'd leave running! This was believed to be my grandfathers brother
These are just 2 of the many TRUE stories of my granddad that I will continue to share with you all, that's if u r interested!

And will go into the Thai amulets more later on too...I have a few of them and boy are they powerful! I haven't felt this kind of energy from ANY other items I have bought from anyone...the first night I had one under my pillow, I had to take it out from there, cos I just couldn't sleep. As soon as I took out from under my pillow I slept straight away. When I was eventually able to sleep with it, I dreamt of dead people, I know and feel it is the dead people's oil used to make the amulet. At the back of the amulet, is a bottle, filled with this corpse oil, its called NAM MAN PRAI. How it is taken, is by only a very skillful monk/master, can control the spirit and successfully obtain this soil. In the temples cemeteries' at night monks will go out tot he corpses, these are corpses of people who died of unnatural causes like car accident, murdered, u know what I mean. Usually they are of unclaimed bodies, of which are given to temples for burials' as no one has come to claim their bodies so temples help them by giving them a proper funeral. Anyway, the most powerful known type of corpse, is a pregnant woman, this is so sacred and strong, and rare. But if found and oil is made, it is sooooo powerful!

The monk will start chanting and after while, the dead body will sit up, yes that's right...sit up on its own! That's why only skillful monks can achieve this, monks are able to do this because they meditate, they follow strict lifestyles, no sex, no drugs/alcohol, no lying, stealing, cheating, killing, u get my drift. Many are also vegetarian, and they meditate more than ANYONE, they do for hours on end daily! So they easily connect to spirits, and all of the Ajarns (Highest ranking monks) are psychic, and often people will go to them to get readings done!

So after the body has sat up, the monk will then (whilst continuing to chant) light a candle under the chin, nd then this NAM MAN PRAI will drip off their chin, this is the corpse oil used in the Thai amulets, and as I said ONLY very skilled minks are capable of obtaining this oil!

Gosh I've typed so much more than I planned! I will continue more later if anyone's interested, in these amulets, let me know. My fingers are tired! Til next time Take Care
Deb

pastasauce
new here
new here

Postby pastasauce » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:14 am

Please post more of your stories and experience!

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby truthsmacabre » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:47 am

From what I understand Voodoo is actually a more 'positive' magick. It is HOODOO that is BLACK.

The power of any spell comes, for the most part, from the individual who is performing it. Any physical items used to do the spell are just added 'vibratory' influences. I had a friend who is a professed witch. I did a couple of things and told her about them and she was interested in what I had done. She asked me, "Where did you read that spell?" and each time I had to tell her that I hadn't read it anywhere. I just knew what to do. She said I was a 'natural witch'. Don't know about that, I most certainly don't claim that as a fact, but I do understand things about spell work that I did not have to read to figure out.

If you are going to do Spell work it is actually a good idea to write your own when possible. The more personal you can make a spell the better. You must 'feel' it and 'understand' it to get the strongest results. For instance the one mentioned above with the names written on the candle and on the paper. I KNOW myself, the people involved and the situation better than anyone else so I know what I need to ask for from the Universe and if I were to use a spell not written by myself it would have to be 'personalized' to get the best results. However, there are some spells that have been used so often through the years that they DO have strong energy in their incantations due to the shear number of times they've been repeated over and over again.

I don't know when the paper was burnt but I do the incantation and 'put out energy' by seeing/feeling/smelling/tasting the desired outcome of the spell.When the energy output is done it is only than that you 'release' the spell by burning the paper with the names etc. In this case the burning of the paper was a part of the 'spell' since it was what was wanted to happen to the couple.

So you now know that the color of the candle to separate a couple is black and etc. Use your imagination when you have a need. It is fine to purchase spells but always make an attempt to remember what you can so that you can create your own 'custom' spells to serve YOU personally.

For instance I did a spell once to separate my boyfriend from a woman he was seemingly (I was not even sure if he was 'indulging' in her but I felt as if he was) playing around with. I used 2 candles, one for him with her and the other for myself. I'll see if I can remember what I did? I took a lemon and some 'alum' and, after slicing the lemon in half and placing the 'alum' within it, I used this lemon as a candle holder for the candle on which I'd written this woman's name AND my boyfriends name. On the other candle I wrote MY name and I placed it on a plate full of sugar.... the gist of the incantation was that his time with her would leave him bitter and dry like the lemon and 'alum' while his experience with me would be sweet like the sugar. You can often tell the strength of the spell by the way the candle burns. If it burns clean than the spell is more likely to be a 'satisfactory' one but if it burns messy than there is often a problem with the energy and the spell may have to be repeated, or you've just gotten cheap candles!! As far as what I did here, there was a bit of wax left by BOTH candles and strangely one candle's wax seemed to form a small 'penis' while the other was, well, a 'vagina'!! So I don't know if it worked or not? It was very confusing to say the least!! He did seem to be a bit put off by this woman from that point forward, however.

Hope this post is not to racy? We are all adults here and the terms used above are perfectly clean, yet biological, terms so I guess I'm alright here.

This was many years ago. To be honest it WAS a LIFETIME ago as I've learned so very much at this time that I am truly a 'DIFFERANT' individual than I was at that time. (a matter of 12 or so years sometime DOES make a lifetime of difference, at least is has for me) One of the things I've learned is what a waste of energy it is to perform spells to "Return a Lover" or "Separate a couple" etc. You cannot change 'Free Will', PERIOD. It DOES NOT HAPPEN. If it appears to be so, than it is just a temporary thing. If a man or woman cheats or strays from their supposed monogamous relationship than they will continue to do so no matter what another person does. I really don't care what is going in the ETHER. The ONLY time these spells actually work is if the individual being 'separated' or 'returned' has a strong enough psyche and/or genuine love for the one who is asking for them to return. Why would ANYONE want a 'cheater' back in their life? As far as breaking up a relationship, why do that? The person does not wish to be with you so WHY do you wish to FORCE yourself on them? How very selfish of anybody to want to break up a relationship. This is a vicious cycle that is sure to 'destroy' ALL of those involved, including the one performing the spell. Sorry to say it but it is more often than not true. Why? The Free Will thing again. You may break them up but then you reap what you've sown and there is still a good possibility they'll get back together if the WILL is still there to be together. If it works, once again, WHY do you want this cheater back?

I go into this since it is one of the BIGGEST supposed 'desires' for spell work. So called 'Relationships'. If there is any need for any spell as regards any facet of your relationship with an individual than I'm sorry to say that you haven't much of relationship to begin with. Just the Facts, Sirs and Mam's. At least in my opinion it's the facts.

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.

Return to “Black Magic”