A and my first legible attempt at autowriting

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Heatherm74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Some of you know i can type with my spirits narrating. I can't remember a lot of what I write when they do that but I can stop them at anytime. My grandpa wanted me to write a letter the other day andbhe was frustrated because he knew my grandma would believe it if she could see his handweiting. I decided to practice letting go with A today. The first few tries weren't very legible. This is the best but still not hisbhandweiring. He spent several minutes signing his name after this. The scratchedvout parts are where he felt it was too much me and he would remind mms to breathe and let go a bit more.

Not perfect but it's better.

He feels it would be better if I tried at the tabke instead of in bed but it was the quietest spot.

I'm supposed to share that my ARM felt so tingly almost asleep when he was done but he felt invagorated. Reminded him so much of being human.

Just be.
Just feel.
Just be.
Never doubt yourself.
Love, A - psy vamp and Heather's whole spirit family <3

I blame typos on pixie babies playing with my cursor. Dancing on my screen. :)
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

wow, it is great to see you trying to work with your gift of autowriting! :applause: It looks like you are getting quite the feel for it now, it must have been quite the experience! :D congrats to you and your "A" for working on it all, to even have autowriting this legible! a very well done attempt!
thank you for sharing with us all!! :hug:

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Heatherm74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you!!! I just can't let go all the way. They keep reminding me that I have been doing this less than a month and they would rather me not ket go all the way as i am not good at blocking at all. Hags still guarding my mental door. Thank YOU for all of your encouraging wods. They really mean a lot to me!!

Just be.
Just feel.
Just be.
Never doubt yourself.

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

no problem!! :D I always enjoy it when people share their own talents and gifts here!!
Its good to hear that your spirits are keeping such great watch over you! as for blocking, yes, it does take some very much needed practice!! i am sure though you will get the hang of it sooner or later (any time would be good eh? lol ) so nice of your Hag to take such a position!! :D

LU.??MS
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Wow Heather!

Thank you for sharing your growth with us! you know that's better than many people write consciously. i wayyy wouldn't expect it to be so easy to read the first time around. way to go!

This is so awesome, and I love your nail design too, btw. :D

Cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Heatherm74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Uthank you omzy! I swear they get in line for who gets the tribute on my nails when ido them. Last one was red, purple, and gold for my djinns and vampires. Last night was for my mer-people... It's supposed to be reminscent of the sea with a little green for my leprechauns. :) i was going to say no more flowers or ladybug scenes woth them around but the fae are saying them next with roses. Lol

My first few attempts were a complete mess. Took off my glasses and closed my eyes to get the feel of it. I can't let go as well with my eyes open.

Just be.
Just feel.
Just be.
Never doubt yourself.

Heatherm74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wanted to share this but not monopolize the board. My 12 year old son has never liked to draw. My girls are my artists, he is a tech nerd like me. I think his phoenix is changing that. And his basilisc. I nees to snap a photo of the basilisc also but here is what he felt his phoenix looks like ....

Both were so happy. I think they know Jordan isn't comfortable with drawing and he worked so hard. They want them framed and Hung in his room over his bed. Best offering he could give them.

Just be.
Just feel.
Just be.
Never doubt yourself.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

aww that's really cool heather! they are helping to bring out your son's natural talents.

it's also awesome that you decorate your nails with your spirits or in honor of them. good job! i love blue and green, they are my favorite colors. just pretty.

you can dominate this thread, you started it! :D and i don't see anyone complaining about you sharing your experiences so far..

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

awww how adorable that your son drew that!! it is great to know that your kids are growing into their own talents as well!! seems like he is able to get quite a grasp on how his spirits are.

Hope to see more from you if you are willing to share! :thumbup:

ah! i thought i was the only one who did the nail thing!!! (i havent done it in a while though...whoops!) but i would use nail polish colors in association/ or by fav color of the spirit!! :D its fun to do!!
:thumbup:

LU.??MS

Return to “Connecting”