Dhampir, anyone has this spirit?

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N.A. yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Stumbled upon this on ebay about a few days back. I believe it was up for only a very
short period (3-4 days.)

Its from a_new_golden_dawn :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

WOW! I was so drawn to this auction but the price tag is way off my budget. having a 'DayWalker' as
your protector & guardian is really awesome. The auction has ended also. Was wondering if I should contact the seller
about this auction. I know i don't need a vampire related spirit, I'm for djinns, unicorns, faes & dragons.

This auction somehow pulled me to it. I'm not keen on vampire spirits (even if the jewellery was really attractive.)
I don't look for vampire spirited items at all. This auction just caught my attention...and while further reading into
it, i kinda got hooked. The Dhampir would also give its keeper an aura of sexual magnetism. As well help
communicate with living vamps.

Anyone with experience/s with a Dhampir spirit please advise.

P.S. please don't mention instances with 'blade', 'bloo rayne', and its likes. :lol:

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Wow, what a pretty ring!!! I don't have any daywalkers, but that is really neat! I wasn't one for vampires either until I got one from Gwen. now I have two. LOL I hope someone comes along that can answer your questions, but in the end, only you can make that call!

But if you do decide to do it, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't email her. It couldn't hurt to ask.

Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:Wow, what a pretty ring!!! I don't have any daywalkers, but that is really neat! I wasn't one for vampires either until I got one from Gwen. now I have two. LOL I hope someone comes along that can answer your questions, but in the end, only you can make that call!

But if you do decide to do it, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't email her. It couldn't hurt to ask.
Yes! great ring, Merchendiver. Very manly ring. I might just ask the seller about this item. :thumbup:

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Good! If he is meant to be yours, hope he comes home soon.

Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow! Only have ever read about them!=D That's the first listing of one I ever saw!=) Thanks for sharing Pieter!=D

If you haven't contacted the seller yet, I would recommend you to do so, as some sellers are really nice and understanding towards others' constraints and situations!=D If you have already contacted her though, I hope he makes his way over to you soon if he's meant to be yours!=)

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for your kind words Junsu. I've contacted the seller. Someone has reserved that already.
No loss for me. At the moment, i find that the Vamps may only help me with their abilities in suggestions, mind control,
sexual attraction and protection from evil. I'm not ready for the world and culture of Vampires.

FYI: I realise this seller has a couple of very interesting spirits each month that run for 3-4 days auctions.
But, the price range are always in the few hundred dollars. I recently missed out on a Valkyrie Wish Maiden.
She had abilities that really interested me which also included granting wishes equivalent to genies.

At the moment I think I'll just concentrate on my 1st dragon. :grouphug: to dragons.

Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Pieter wrote:Thanks for your kind words Junsu. I've contacted the seller. Someone has reserved that already.
No loss for me. At the moment, i find that the Vamps may only help me with their abilities in suggestions, mind control,
sexual attraction and protection from evil. I'm not ready for the world and culture of Vampires.

FYI: I realise this seller has a couple of very interesting spirits each month that run for 3-4 days auctions.
But, the price range are always in the few hundred dollars. I recently missed out on a Valkyrie Wish Maiden.
She had abilities that really interested me which also included granting wishes equivalent to genies.

At the moment I think I'll just concentrate on my 1st dragon. :grouphug: to dragons.
Aww... I'll bet there are many other spirits waiting to join you!=) LOL! I really can't afford things in the hundreds range...XP In fact, the most I ever spent on a vessel was $30+...=/ LOL!

I hope to get a dragon some time in the future, but for now, I have to bond with those I have currently, and those that are arriving! My spirit family is rapidly growing from 0 to 11 in two months! ::bleh::

Anyways, wish you all the best in finding the next spirit that is meant to be!=D

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Bumping to see if anyone has experiences they can share regarding Dhampirs... :D

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just to give an update, Citrine now conjures Dhampir spirits, as well. =) They seem like really lovely spirits to have around, and I'm hoping that she'll do custom conjures of these, someday.

NARU
~She/Her~

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have one now. I am afraid he has been adopted by two of my vampires and I haven't seen much of him sense he came home. I knew when he came and then iThey pretty much snagged him. He is suppose to help with divination so I might try to draw him out more that way. I have other spirits by Citrine and can't wait for him to come around more. He is a quite fellow I think. At least with me right now.

Return to “Vampire Races”