Nympho and nightmares?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I have finally gotten around to bonding with my nympho that I got during one of the CH sales. Can't remember which.

Anyway, I slept with it under my pillow and had a nightmare. Woke up, went back to sleep, same nightmare. I took it from under my pillow, and the nightmares were gone.

Anyone else have this experience? Coincidence?

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

What was the nightmare like?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't remember it all, but it involved some kind of snakelike creature that was black. I think it was some sort of delicacy because we were planning to eat it. Creepy dream.

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Sonatha:

That is kind of creepy for a nympho. I would give him sometime to blend with you and your environment.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sonatina15 wrote:I don't remember it all, but it involved some kind of snakelike creature that was black. I think it was some sort of delicacy because we were planning to eat it. Creepy dream.
Hi there!
Wow, a snakelike creature. Perhaps a symbolism of the snake in the Garden of Eden. Did you have any negative feelings about the nympho? (Maybe on the subconscious level) Could it be subconscious feelings of guilt (about using the nympho) resurfacing? (Maybe if you're already involved in a human relationship?) If there's any negativity in your subconscious, it almost certainly manifests in dreams, which are an excellent way for the human mind to resolve internal conflicts. Perhaps there are some internal issues that need to be resolved first before you begin to have a positive experience with your nympho. Let go of any negativity, such as feelings of guilt, and fully embrace the energy of your new nympho friend. Maybe the snakelike creature is not your nympho manifestation, but is a manifestation of your own subconscious trying to deal with the new sexual energy.

I hope this helps!

Many blessings to you, my friend!

Yeong

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Actually, snakes are, quite often, sexual symbols.

sonatina, you say "we were planning to eat it". Who is WE? You and the Nympho? If it was the two of you than perhaps this was 'symbolic' of his 'bonding' with you? I say that because if HE was going to share the 'snake' with you (the SNAKE being a symbol of SEXUAL energy) than you were BOTH going to 'absorb' the energy of this snake (or SEXUAL ENERGY) by eating it. When we eat 'meat' or anything we are actually absorbing the vitamins and etc. from within the food into our bodies. Perhaps this is the Nymphos way of becoming a part of your psyche so that his/her purpose can begin?

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks. I'm not freaked out anymore and will bring him back out tonight. As for the WE, I'm not sure who else was there now. I don't remember. I'll keep you posted.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”