Bonding with Hecate

Tips and tricks for connecting with immortals.
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi Michael, I understand! Thanks for participating in the thread though, let me give you a great big hug :hug:

Ghostchaser, thank you very much for your valuable input. I will bear that in mind. :thumbup:

Moonwind, I'll keep you updated as to what happens when she arrives. I have another one week's wait. I just came across some more information from Onstar's ebay page, he has two separate listings, one for Queen of the Night and another for Queen of the Day..
here are the listings,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Haunted-Dark- ... 45f837850a

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Haunted-Light ... 45f8378878

I have been bound to the Queen of the night and this will be my first ever black magick purchase. I am not keen on revenge or retribution so we will have to wait ad see what sort of role she would prefer to play in my life.

Anna
ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
Zodiac:

Anna24,

:ot:
I would research this seller in CH's seller Review thread unless you have purchased from him before. Personally, I think you might be better with doing a Custom with CH.

I have purchased from him twice and the results made me sworn not to do business with him again. Just saying my two cents.

:hug:

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Artmuse, sorry to hear that and no ::no:: I have not bought anything from Onstar. I was just doing a research on Hekate and I came across his listing on ebay. Since he'd mentioned a light natured Hekate, I thought I will share this on CH.

My Hekate vessel order is coming from VonStrepplesdjinnamerica. Hope I spelled that right. They're authentic and they seem to have a good rep apart from a few er issues they had in the past with another seller.

I very much appreciate you trying to warn me :thankyou:

Anna
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:ot:

sorry about the double post! I am literally falling asleep as I write this but thanks for the heads up, Artmuse. This is what I wanted to say but I think I fell asleep. It's midnight and I am off to get some sleep now! :snore:

Anna
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

My post got duplicated also in some topics.

As far as offerings to spirits that are bound to you, would you still discard the food offering the same as you do as if you were doing rituals and magic.

I discard my food and herb offering's back to the earth when I finish a ritual and clean up.

So if I were to offer grapes to a spirit and leave it over night while I am sleeping, I take it I would do the same thing as if I was doing a ritual and give it back to the earth. I would not think I would eat them or toss them in the trash.

I would also think they would not disappear as spirits cannot eat.

Just curious to those who do this so I know when I do get my spirits or creatures in a few weeks.

As far as herbs and stone I can keep them with the spirits. Incence I can burn for them.

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Well this is a personal choice every keeper makes. Some like to share their food/offerings with their spirits. Others leave them out for 24hrs and just discard and yet others I am sure do as you will. It is all in what you feel is right. As far as herbs go I myself feel I can use them more than once. But this is just me. When you say herbs and stone are you speaking of the ones in the CH store? If so they will remain good for quite some time and can be used again and again. They stone yes you may keep with the spirits they are for. Also your call on these. Hope this helps.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Moonwind, the herbs and stones I mentioned for offerings, I was assuming could come from CH or a New Age shop in town. Unless the Herbs and Stones for spirit keeping have to come from C-H

Use Hecate for an example:

On her page on ECYL says her herb is Cedar Chips and stone is Apache Tear.

So I take it I could keep both the Herb and Stone there by the vessel as an offering and they can keep it. Oviously I would not want to keep food there long term. :lol:

As far as discarding the herbs after a ritual, It depends who I bring in sometimes I burn the unused offering and sometimes I discard with the food after the ritual is done and I send the spirits back. I know this personal choice and everyone is different. My feeling is I called them in and they helped powered the energy the least I can do is give it back to them.

My only question was if there was a difference in the offerings used in Spirit Keeping Vs Someone doing a ritual. Spirit Keeping is going to be new to me. I been use to calling them in and sending them back when I am finished.

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well I shall try to help again. Yes you are right on what the offerings are. But think of it this way. Offerings are more for like the day of week or month a spirit is associated with. Or for like after spell work with said spirit. EEk I do not think I am doing a good job at this. lol OK like I bought the dragon kit from ch store and I leave the stone in their dragon lair and the herb I give to each dragon color on their day and leave said vessel with herb for 24hrs., then I put the herb back in the bag to keep it fresh. Maybe someone else can explain better what you want to know. ::Anyone::

ImageImageImage
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OK Gonna give it another shot. Offerings are something you would use to bond with your spirit. Like a spirit box to house the vessel. Treats are just that treats. Offerings can by any of their associations to better bond with. I hope this makes more sense. Offerings are more long term than a treat so in that sense it is different than a ritual. You are only bringing in spirit for said ceremony then sending them off so you would not keep said offering around long term.

ImageImageImage
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Moonwind, I understand know as far as Spritit Keeping.

Gifts such stones can be given and always stay with them. Offerings like herbs can be given on the day of the week or month you would work with them. Incence can be an offering an burned on that day of the week or month. Treats (food) can be given also for that day of the week or month.

I do see your point now about re-using herbs since they stay with you you can just put it back out again on that day or month with out discarding it.

In my rituals I call in different spirits and I may not always use the same one for months . I do burn incence and it usally runs out before I am finished. I use very little herbs so the little bit I do use I just give back to the earth or burn as a offering. Oviously I leave a little food also and give back. So I am not wasting any of my supplies.

But you have clarified it now.

Return to “Connecting With Immortals”