Bonding with Hecate

Tips and tricks for connecting with immortals.
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi,
Recently I felt a strong pull towards Hecate and I heard she's the goddess of witchcraft/witches. I have no abilities or talents for being a witch so I just ignored it and carried on. Over the last few days all I have been thinking about is Hekate. So, I bid on an item with the vonstrepples and this morning I had an email from Hans telling me he's decided to accept my bid and that they were doing a delivery to UK just this afternoon, so I couldn't have asked for a better timing! So, my items been shipped the same day I ordered and I feel extremely lucky and blessed to have Hekate bound to me.

However, I do not have any ideas about what sort of offering Hekate likes..could someone enlighten me on this? :pray:
Also, has anyone who doesn't practice magick felt a pull towards Hecate?
Could you please share any tips you may have for me for bonding with Hecate and any tips or advice on the offerings that please her are also greatly appreciated!! Many thanks!

Anna
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Immortal, Greek, Hecate
Immortal

The Greek goddess of the Wilderness. For those who enjoy spending time in the forest or fields she is a good companion to you. She has a grounding energy with nature that allows her to share & impart wisdom to you regarding the foliage & creatures of the forests and fields.

See available listings: Hecate

Read about rankings

Weekday :: Monday
Planet :: Venus
Month :: January
Gemstone :: Apache Tear
Color :: Brown
Foliage :: Grass
Animal :: Woodchuck
Scent :: Pine
Herb :: Cedar chips

Associations can be used to create a closer connection with the entity. By recognizing their associations with the Earth and Universe you can use any combination of these tools to create treats, rituals, and bonding exercises between you.

You can purchase candles, incense, cones, oils, sprays, etc scented with the Scent, Herb, or Foliage they are associated with. You can purchase statuary, paintings, prints, textiles, etc with the Color, Animal, or Foliage they are associated with and keep them in your home where the entity will see them.

To boost their presence and give them a natural feeding of Earthen core energy you can buy raw, polished or cut specimens of the Gemstone they are associated with. Place the gemstones where you keep their vessel or wear the jewelry with the gemstones when you wear the vessel.

To have peak results it is best to meditate, perform rituals, invocations or spells for the entity on the Weekday they are associated with. The Month they are associated with is a block of time to celebrate and show your appreciation for your entity!

Φ Time spent closely with the spirit the first 30 days of coming to the Keeper's home.
Φ Treats are flowers, nature's foliage, sun or moonlight

Φ Highly mystic energy, ancient energy, grounding energy
Φ Can manifest as orbs, streaks light, Shades, dreams, day and/or night visions.

This is from the CH Encyclopedia. You really should read it. I know its hard to navigate through their so the best thing is go to the left side where it says all entities and click that then scroll down to the Immortals.

I do hope this info helps you. Best of luck.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Also Hecate enjoys testing people to see if there worthy of her trust. (Personal experience)

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
Zodiac:

http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myth ... Hecate.htm

http://www.hecatescauldron.org/Crone%20Goddess.htm

http://inanna.virtualave.net/hekate.html

Those might help you start your research. Hekate is a very obvious and heavy handed when she wants you. Yes she WILL test you to see if you are worthy. She is a great Goddess to work with. :thumbup:

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Throughout my life, I have always had a close relationship with Goddess Hecate. Not that I ever really linked it until recent years. She must have played a big role in my life and in my Mother's passing. As far as tests go, if those were tests they were difficult at the minimum. My gratitude & respect toward her is immense. I honor her for her protection, shielding, and direction. As I come across many forked roads in my lifetime, she is my guide.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing moonwind and artmuse. Hugs.

Michael34786, would love to hear your experiences with Hecate, how did she test you?

And Dollybill, thanks for sharing your personal experiences, that was deep. I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing and I am pleased to hear that Hekate was there for you throughout your life and that you've realised how well she's been guiding you and protecting you. :hug:
I get the feeling that Hekate senses it when someone is about to have a lot of change and transformation in their lives. I am going through a lot of changes myself so I realise why she may have found me interesting enough to call out to me. I will post my experiences with Hekate as soon as she arrives. Hans from Vonstrepples told me yesterday to expect a thunderstorm when she arrives.
With regards to leaving offerings at crossroads, that's going to be a little difficult for me where I live. I am hoping to get some Myrrh incense and some hekate anointing oil from a Wiccan shop. Hope that would be enough to please her!

Anna
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I'll write later on about my experience, just have to make sure it's ok, I just don't want to piss off a Goddess

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Yall are making me want to get Hecate. She is my patron Goddess. I have a great site I go to with all in regards to Her. Do share your experiences.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

Hello, Anna

I been working with magic for at 10 years and along with a friend who does sorcery. Both of us has used Hecate for many spells and magic. We use Hecate on every new moon and found she does like Mandrake Root, Garlic and also Corn Meal.

I know everyone works magic or offerings differently but it also what feels right to the individual.

Hecate is one of the most powerfull goddesses in magic, she is also easy to please as long as you honor her and give her respect.

I hope this works for you. :thumbup:

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
ghostchaser
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

Hello, Anna

I been working with magic for at 10 years and along with a friend who does sorcery. Both of us has used Hecate for many spells and magic. We use Hecate on every new moon and found she does like Mandrake Root, Garlic and also Corn Meal.

I know everyone works magic or offerings differently but it also what feels right to the individual.

Hecate is one of the most powerfull goddesses in magic, she is also easy to please as long as you honor her and give her respect.

I hope this works for you. :thumbup:

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone

Return to “Connecting With Immortals”