What do you think about the grey school of wizardry?

Got a website? Post it here!
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

jezebelle85 wrote:
yllektmas wrote:So...Jezebelle, you still here? How's classes going?

Tink, did you ever sign up?

S4D - I need someone to share my dorm, Party on campus..... ha ha

Am I the only one who signed up after Jezebelle? I am liking it alot.
Once you get beyond the set-up based on Hogwarts, there is a lot of information to learn. Awesome classes so far.

Yes hunni, I'm still here. But I've been ill for almost more than a month. And believe me its not nice at all...
I'm doing my classes on grey school everyday almost. I already have 20 credits so almost year 2. But I want to take alot of classes in the first year. How far are you now?
I have only completed 1 course so far, The Magickal etiquette class (100%). Taking Intro to Egyptian Heiroglyphs, Grammar Gremlins, Core Energy Practice, Wizrdry 101, Technomagick. What Lodge are you in? I'm in Circle of the standing stones. Unsername : Alitus Ab Corde

I think after these courses I'm going to only take 2 classes at a time to focus more. What are you majoring / Minoring in? I am leaning towards the Major healing arts and Minor psychic Arts.

Look me up on there, and we'll study together if we ever take the same classes.

I hope you feel better soon. I'm just learning to project energy, so I will send as much healing energy as I can. :thumbup:

:hug:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Sorry, haven't signed up yet - I just returned to work a few weeks ago after my holidays and it's mad busy at the mo. Plus I'm also involved in work-related study. I really want to join though, it's just finding the time, and by the time I do manage to jump aboard I guess you guys would have sailed far off into the distance :(

How is it going anyway?

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

I'm in the winds lodge, name jezebelle.

My minor I don't know yet but I think divination. My major will be black magick :p

Come on Tinkerbell it isn't too late and you learn alot of stuff on there!

Oh be sure to take the class : wizards white library bc they explain what the good books are :)

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jezebelle85 wrote:I'm in the winds lodge, name jezebelle.

My minor I don't know yet but I think divination. My major will be black magick :p

Come on Tinkerbell it isn't too late and you learn alot of stuff on there!

Oh be sure to take the class : wizards white library bc they explain what the good books are :)
I just found you in the forum. It looks like you haven't made any posts. I just added you as a friend.

I was considering signing up for that class, but right now taking 5 at a time is very time consuming. After these classes are done, it's 2 maybe 3 tops at a time.

I am learning so much though. I have crated PDF's for each of my class materials then loaded them onto my nook so I can read them off line. I am doing that with all my classes so I can then have a library of all the material I have learned so I can look back on it if need be.

Tink - when you do find the time to sign up, you will not be disappointed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

Indeed my friend, I didn't post on the forum yet. But I'm the same with my university in real life. I don't attend 'social' gatherings. Guess I like to be alone. And I got all my wonderfull friends here. But someday I will post.
But for now, I was ill for almost a month (first got my wisdom teeth pulled, then got my stomach upset and now I have a nasty cold and I'm on anti biotics so I can attend my university classes) and I was busy filling in my assignments. But I have done alot of them already. Now I'm waiting for my new classes to be accepted. I'm also learning about candle magick myself. Bought alot of books and I'm making my own book of shadows now. Beautifull leather book.

But I'm doing these assignments alot. And therefor I made alot of progress. The teachers hate me for giving them so much work. But I want to LEARN LEARN LEARN!!!

You do know you can always check on the classes you finished? They will show on you student information. So they are never lost :)

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

My wonderful friend jezebelle,
I am sorry for responding so late, but I hope you are feeling much better. I have completed 3 courses so far, and am currently taking 6 classes, so I too am very busy. I am so glad I finally signed up though, once you get over the Hogwarts/Harry potter influence of the environment (of which I don't mind :wave: ) the classes are very well informative and I am learning so much. As there are so many different avenues of study, I am unsure what my main focus is going to be in, though at this exact moment it seems more inclined to the healing arts with a minor focus in the psychic arts.

One of the current classes I am taking is the Introduction to Egyptian Hieroglyphs. I absolutely love this class.

Anyway, I wish you well and would love to hear your progress.

For anyone thinking about signing up to take classes at The Grey School of Wizardry; I highly recommend it. They currently have 400 classes. The classes are focused on REAL Magick and associated subjects. It is a fun and very informative learning environment which I highly recommend. :thumbup:

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

I am thinking of signing up for the online grey school of wizardry :D

So I will be asking my dad to help me enroll me in that as I am a younging xD

But first I got to wait for the secret discount sale in oct 30-31 and then buy some stuffs with my dad :D
AND then! Ask my dad to enroll me in that school! :3

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hmm, I checked out Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard on Amazon.com and some of the reviews said about grammar errors D:

One of the top critical review said about it and then Oberon Zell himself posted in the critcal review that he is making corrections, that was Feb 20, 2009.
Going to the most recent review September 17, 2011, said there is grammar errors.

Well anyway the question is I'm just curious why is there no corrections made to the Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard yet? :O

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I wouldn't base the authenticity of the school to that of reviews stating the grammar errors :)

I can say, that since I have enrolled I have learned so much in the short time I've been studying. I own both the Grimoire and the companion to the Grimoire, and yes there are some grammatical errors, but the wealth of knowledge completely over shadows that minor grammar problems.

I completely recommend checking out the school. Sing up and enroll for a year, if you don't like it just don't re-new your yearly tuition. My guess, is you'll be completely surprised by the wealth of knowledge to be learned. At the beginning there are 3 classes which are a must for first year students, get those out of the way and you will open yourself up to numerous classes (electives) to take.

Also, it's set up and inspired by Hogwarts (Harry Potter), but don't let that take away from the true REAL magick to be learned.

Like I said, I am having a blast learning there.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

yllektmas wrote:I wouldn't base the authenticity of the school to that of reviews stating the grammar errors :)

I can say, that since I have enrolled I have learned so much in the short time I've been studying. I own both the Grimoire and the companion to the Grimoire, and yes there are some grammatical errors, but the wealth of knowledge completely over shadows that minor grammar problems.

I completely recommend checking out the school. Sing up and enroll for a year, if you don't like it just don't re-new your yearly tuition. My guess, is you'll be completely surprised by the wealth of knowledge to be learned. At the beginning there are 3 classes which are a must for first year students, get those out of the way and you will open yourself up to numerous classes (electives) to take.

Also, it's set up and inspired by Hogwarts (Harry Potter), but don't let that take away from the true REAL magick to be learned.

Like I said, I am having a blast learning there.

Hope this helps :thumbup:
Yes! That really helps alot! Thank you for your post Yllektmas! :D !
Next week, my dad will sign me up for the school!
And I bet your going to be right about me be completely surprised by the knowledge! :D !
Can't wait to be enrolled in that school! :)

Return to “Website Showcase”