Citrine on CH MarketPlace <3

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

I was browsing on the marketplace with 7 euro's to spend on my paypal. So I was looking for something small but nice.
Then I came across Citrine. She sells meditation music. There was a Mp3 I was really drawn too, and it was only 3 dollars.

It is called : vampire meditation and she describes it as :
'This is a dark, powerful piece that will drag you down into the underworld. It's spooky, black, dense and incredibly moving.'

So I went ahead and bought myself the Mp3. Afther receiving it I put it on my computer media player... Oh boy what an experience!!! I felt like I was in a past life with the one I longed for. A dark person but he made me feel safe. He made me feel so happy. Its very romantic... Her discription tells it all : 'It awakens your darker energy, bringing you peace in a much different way. You'll finish this meditation and feel as though you definitely did not take that journey alone...'

I just loved it! Fell asleep with it and had vivid dreams... extremley about love, true love!
I orderd some more of her music and the past life regression is also very heavy and great like the vampire one. I must say I have never 'felt' my third eye but with that one .... I could definatly feel it! It was beating like hell!!!!

I must say I am not in to meditation. I just didn't believe in it. But this experience blew my out of my socks! I am a fan now ... I went to a non believer to an extreme believer...

This is her shop : http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=100903

Heads up for Citrine!!!!!!

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I purchased her past life reading with a picture of me in that lifetime; the reading was awesome; it was both thought provoking and entertaining. The artwork is my avatar...highly recommend this seller.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

gkhouck wrote:I purchased her past life reading with a picture of me in that lifetime; the reading was awesome; it was both thought provoking and entertaining. The artwork is my avatar...highly recommend this seller.

Indeed she's very friendly too. Makes me feel welcome. :)

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I love Citrine as a person and as a seller. ::hail::

I have purchased several of her meditations and they are all enjoyable. The past life one I had playing while doing something else and the music pulled me away from my work it was so beautiful. The drumming one is intense. And for the price you really can't go wrong.

Also she is super efficient, like within even seconds she will respond to you!!! go go gadget arm! I love good customer service, and good communication like that.

Honestly I'm hoping someone on CH can confirm that she and I knew each other in a past life, bc I feel very connected to her and a few others here for some reason.

Check out her store! and she's got these awesome Dragon on Board bumper stickers too. Can't wait to get one of those someday...

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I agree with what Athene said. I have several of her meditations and i love everyone of them. She was the first that got me out of my monkey mind and got me to focus. Her music just pulls you away. I am excited about her new stuff and hope she keeps coming out with such awesome meditations.

I really think she had helped get to a level of concentration that I was unable to get to. Thanks again Citrine, your work is amazing.

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She has a new one since yesterday!!!! Love it!!! Called welcome white arts (or something like that). I already downloaded it a minute ago and its lovely!!! Very relaxing and smoothy :)

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

You guys are SO SO SWEET! :grouphug:

Just to be clear (and it says this in every listing for my meditations). I don't compose the original music. The music is made by Kevin MacLeod who provides his work under the Creative Commons License. Which means you can use it for whatever you want to (including commercial) so long as you give credit. I do, however, edit, mix, layer, blend, alter and/or add messages and energy to all of the meditations I make, then re-master it all for sale.

Like I said, this is in every listing for every meditation but I just wanted to make sure I'm forward and above board with NOT being the original composer to this music, just the work that comes afterwards to make it into appropriate meditations. :)

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

citrine wrote:You guys are SO SO SWEET! :grouphug:

Just to be clear (and it says this in every listing for my meditations). I don't compose the original music. The music is made by Kevin MacLeod who provides his work under the Creative Commons License. Which means you can use it for whatever you want to (including commercial) so long as you give credit. I do, however, edit, mix, layer, blend, alter and/or add messages and energy to all of the meditations I make, then re-master it all for sale.

Like I said, this is in every listing for every meditation but I just wanted to make sure I'm forward and above board with NOT being the original composer to this music, just the work that comes afterwards to make it into appropriate meditations. :)

Lol because of a tragic thing that happend with someone on the board doesn't mean everyone is a scammer. I don't care about who wrote it I just know its darn good!!!

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just to let everybody know that citrine has again new meditations and even a VERY special one ----> she will custom make a meditation for u. Just say what style you like, even write a story. She's so good at this. I orderd all the new ones yesterday and I'm enjoying them. Especially the marcabre because its the same style as the vampire one. I'm so curious for the custom made one! Will keep you updated

Don't forget citrine is winterstars on ch market!!!!

And also, its not only great products she sells but het service is wonderfull as well!!!

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
Zodiac:

Hey Citrine i sent you an email yesterday about doing a picture for me.

I have not heard from ya so i was trying this. ::bump::

Thanks. Darkstar..

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD

Return to “Sellers You Love”