I lost 24 Lbs in less than 2 weeks Using This. Im not Joking

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My magical/paranormal name...: ReikiLove
Zodiac:

jezebelle85 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote:and yes let me search my pics for a pic older than a month.

For christ sakes guys I have no reason to lie to you. You do not need to attack me. I am not a freaking spammer or scammer.

I use These products every day. They freaking work amazingly.

And These are not my sites.

Here dont believe in the power of the CM? http://boostmindpowerwith.transformics.com/

Read the 100's of user comments and praises about this guys products.
O and see if any of them mention me

Hunni really I don't want to attack you. I really don't. My god I just wanne lay in your arms ... *sigh* ::bop::
No really you look great, and are hansome. But I do know how marketeers work. They can make there own custommers reviews and if your an affliate it doesn't show really :)
hell yes I know about marketers and there bs. But Cosmic Master isnt fake lol.
This is George's real blog http://boostmindpowerwith.transformics.com/

He updated is regurlary and sometimes has free audios

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jezebelle85 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Looks like Jez fancies the pants off ya! Haha!
:sly: Yes I do ;)
I fancy you too my Dear <3

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote:
jezebelle85 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote:and yes let me search my pics for a pic older than a month.

For christ sakes guys I have no reason to lie to you. You do not need to attack me. I am not a freaking spammer or scammer.

I use These products every day. They freaking work amazingly.

And These are not my sites.

Here dont believe in the power of the CM? http://boostmindpowerwith.transformics.com/

Read the 100's of user comments and praises about this guys products.
O and see if any of them mention me
Hunni really I don't want to attack you. I really don't. My god I just wanne lay in your arms ... *sigh* ::bop::
No really you look great, and are hansome. But I do know how marketeers work. They can make there own custommers reviews and if your an affliate it doesn't show really :)
hell yes I know about marketers and there bs. But Cosmic Master isnt fake lol.
This is George's real blog http://boostmindpowerwith.transformics.com/

He updated is regurlary and sometimes has free audios

Ok I promise to read it tonight. And I will feedback on it then. I will always give people the benifit of the doubt :)

reikilove824 wrote:
jezebelle85 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Looks like Jez fancies the pants off ya! Haha!
:sly: Yes I do ;)
I fancy you too my Dear <3
Ow :) Love is in the air :cloud9: ::cupid::

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote:as for automated templates, thats pretty damn insulting to Georg's work as he has spent much time not only composing his hypnosis compositions but building his sites.
Why are you the one who pissed off about it? :think: HIS Pages Horrible is the TRUTH, his pages looks more into FRAUDS than Real Is more than TRUE??? and why must selling his products in different sites :lol: isn't it better to make it complete in one page and leave costumers having more choices or.... increasing chances of victims number from that different sites... who knows???

And he sold for $110 For each programs and not even able to make at least convincing logo and pages? c'mon... we talk about business here right? if he share his product for charity than the package/appearance doesn't matter but selling a product cost of hundreds bucks each without loosing anything for marketing and better showcase you gotta be kidding me!!

The logic idea is :

Scenario 1
Mr.G training and doing a lot of research for creating a subliminal and wonderful masterpiece to activate humans brain through wave
- Do Mr.G doing a research using winamp and some sound editor? I Don't think so, he must be using full set audio equipment which is not cheap and took long time until the desired purpose of sounds created.
- Mr.G finished his research now it comes to proofing is this one works starting with guiniea pig, volunteers and writing down the process and effect for sometime off course
- Congratulations, his research proven worked just like he think about, he is happy of course - now come times to start making those great invention became money machine
- Where should he start it? Sold online or offline? either way he have to make sure to patented that research/creating the copyright to make sure no scammer in the future claimed that one is their works
- Mr.G must picking a catchy and cool name for his masterpiece
- Mr.G should starts to advertise his masterpiece with building TRUST with his incoming costumers
- Mr.G thinking to sold online here comes the tech guy said "we need domain, branding, web design and hosting sir plus ssl security for safe online shopping, i think $**** hundreds will suffice for this"
- Mr.G response to the requests with "Use free and cheap online hosting and... can't we use that automated template design for this??? and i want to sell my masterpiece for $110 each ::facepalm::

now what do you think about Mr.G for this scenario?? He is risking his works even if it is works he risking too many thing for another little steps, there is so many thing he still need to do

--or---
Scenario 2
- There is some works that is reallly good from one sites that all of the audio is really working ( for ex : kelly howell's brain audio... i know it works )
- Mr.G trying the products and amazed how good it is... however he is having little nasty tricks "what if...." files like this will hard to track in internet, i will re-branding the titles and narrate different story of how i make this,no one will find out
- Hmm... this will be good, ok the problem is i need to make website for this
- Ahh that generated template looks good or he might be rush to town buy "HTML For Dummies - Make A Website in 24 Hours"
- "Ohh so this is how to text appears bold...i c.. i c" Mr.G is busy learning
- "Yahoo i made it...Now let's see how to make this pages alive" Mr.G is turning the page to the last chapter and seeing the implementation sections for this
- "Crapp... i should pay for $** this??? No way.. there must be a solution for this, i heard about free and cheap hosting before" Mr.G is busy googling and found the way
- Mr.G founds the cheapest way to implement his idea "Well this is perfect...what i am loosing anyway..." :devil:
- Mr.G run the site and harvesting his idea
- Mr.G is smart and got new idea again...hey..."What if i make different sites...hmm means more money" Repeating the same steps like the starts and voila... he got multiple similiar sites and more money from different way :D

Now... which Mr.G is the true from this scenario... i let you the one to judge this... :thankyou:

and i am saying this not attacking you or something ok... it just smell fishy and i am not buying it and i am trying to help others making their own opinion about it

yeah well why should i care anyway...

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

justwoman04 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote:as for automated templates, thats pretty damn insulting to Georg's work as he has spent much time not only composing his hypnosis compositions but building his sites.
Why are you the one who pissed off about it? :think: HIS Pages Horrible is the TRUTH, his pages looks more into FRAUDS than Real Is more than TRUE??? and why must selling his products in different sites :lol: isn't it better to make it complete in one page and leave costumers having more choices or.... increasing chances of victims number from that different sites... who knows???

And he sold for $110 For each programs and not even able to make at least convincing logo and pages? c'mon... we talk about business here right? if he share his product for charity than the package/appearance doesn't matter but selling a product cost of hundreds bucks each without loosing anything for marketing and better showcase you gotta be kidding me!!

The logic idea is :

Scenario 1
Mr.G training and doing a lot of research for creating a subliminal and wonderful masterpiece to activate humans brain through wave
- Do Mr.G doing a research using winamp and some sound editor? I Don't think so, he must be using full set audio equipment which is not cheap and took long time until the desired purpose of sounds created.
- Mr.G finished his research now it comes to proofing is this one works starting with guiniea pig, volunteers and writing down the process and effect for sometime off course
- Congratulations, his research proven worked just like he think about, he is happy of course - now come times to start making those great invention became money machine
- Where should he start it? Sold online or offline? either way he have to make sure to patented that research/creating the copyright to make sure no scammer in the future claimed that one is their works
- Mr.G must picking a catchy and cool name for his masterpiece
- Mr.G should starts to advertise his masterpiece with building TRUST with his incoming costumers
- Mr.G thinking to sold online here comes the tech guy said "we need domain, branding, web design and hosting sir plus ssl security for safe online shopping, i think $**** hundreds will suffice for this"
- Mr.G response to the requests with "Use free and cheap online hosting and... can't we use that automated template design for this??? and i want to sell my masterpiece for $110 each ::facepalm::

now what do you think about Mr.G for this scenario?? He is risking his works even if it is works he risking too many thing for another little steps, there is so many thing he still need to do

--or---
Scenario 2
- There is some works that is reallly good from one sites that all of the audio is really working ( for ex : kelly howell's brain audio... i know it works )
- Mr.G trying the products and amazed how good it is... however he is having little nasty tricks "what if...." files like this will hard to track in internet, i will re-branding the titles and narrate different story of how i make this,no one will find out
- Hmm... this will be good, ok the problem is i need to make website for this
- Ahh that generated template looks good or he might be rush to town buy "HTML For Dummies - Make A Website in 24 Hours"
- "Ohh so this is how to text appears bold...i c.. i c" Mr.G is busy learning
- "Yahoo i made it...Now let's see how to make this pages alive" Mr.G is turning the page to the last chapter and seeing the implementation sections for this
- "Crapp... i should pay for $** this??? No way.. there must be a solution for this, i heard about free and cheap hosting before" Mr.G is busy googling and found the way
- Mr.G founds the cheapest way to implement his idea "Well this is perfect...what i am loosing anyway..." :devil:
- Mr.G run the site and harvesting his idea
- Mr.G is smart and got new idea again...hey..."What if i make different sites...hmm means more money" Repeating the same steps like the starts and voila... he got multiple similiar sites and more money from different way :D

Now... which Mr.G is the true from this scenario... i let you the one to judge this... :thankyou:

and i am saying this not attacking you or something ok... it just smell fishy and i am not buying it and i am trying to help others making their own opinion about it

yeah well why should i care anyway...
ok. it doesnt matter to me if you believe in these products or not its not going to stop me from using them.
O and why not email George Directly and Question him and ask him about Mr.G. He can explain better than me why his site looks "fishy" Hit him up master.at.cosmicmaster.com George Papazoglou

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Guys, let it rest. Reiki, thank you for sharing the link. And, I do remember the photograph you shared on the forum awhile back & you certainly have lost weight. That is commendable no matter what the venue for losing it.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote: ok. it doesnt matter to me if you believe in these products or not its not going to stop me from using them.
O and why not email George Directly and Question him and ask him about Mr.G. He can explain better than me why his site looks "fishy" Hit him up master.at.cosmicmaster.com George Papazoglou
Like i said why should i care anyway :D
i read questions from ellen in different thread and pointing out your name in the bottom left, i got more pieces of truth... so far my opinion that is your friends site and you are helping him for tech side and little hidden advertising like this, unfortunately you didn't notice he make your name in the corner as the token of thank you ::rofl::

i am pointing you so many facts already since my first post technical and non technical manner, you are not deny it nor affirm it so far so i guess that is more than enough, let others who read this make the conclusion

it's fine if you want to advertise/help your friend/yourself... maybe this thread in seller review is more appropriated

...peace...

The turning point

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

justwoman04 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote: ok. it doesnt matter to me if you believe in these products or not its not going to stop me from using them.
Like i said why should i care anyway :D
i read questions from ellen in different thread and pointing out your name in the bottom left, i got more pieces of truth... so far my opinion that is your friends site and you are helping him for tech side and little hidden advertising like this, unfortunately you didn't notice he make your name in the corner as the token of thank you ::rofl::

i am pointing you so many facts already since my first post technical and non technical manner, you are not deny it nor affirm it so far so i guess that is more than enough, let others who read this make the conclusion

it's fine if you want to advertise/help your friend/yourself... maybe this thread in seller review is more appropriated

...peace...
ooo hooo hooo hoo haa haa haa Live is such a Gasp why isnt it? O My goodness. My friend's Site. Is he my friend? Well Hell Ill call The Good Ol CM My Comrade. Do I have anything to do with managing or creating his pages? no I do not.
Actually I found out about him and hit products over at Xtremmind. There is a Huge Thread on him there and at least 30 Real Members of the forum have used his products and the also post there reviews there.
Now saying to me that I should post my Personal Reccomendations in the seller forum is Flat out ignorant. I am not selling a damn thing. Its a Freaking REVIEW. Not A AD for a auction. Why dont you get your head out of the sand and wake up? You know what guys and gals I love all of you. I enjoyed my stay here. And to my friends who Know I am a real and authentic character who have enjoyed my services and posts I thank You. And May you always benefit.

As for me, I am officially resigning from This board. I am in a point in my life were I cannot Tolerate Any More garbage. I have A load of garbage in my life now myself. Im in a hard place right now and im going through changes. I dont need any criticism. Once again Thank You Mag And Ash And Princess. I love you all. I loved being a member and having the great pleasure of buying your Enchantments. And Thanks so much guys for allowing me to be a part of your team and to have the pleasure of working with the fellow members.

Hasta La Vista

Reiki Signing off

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Oh no, please don't leave!

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote: ooo hooo hooo hoo haa haa haa Live is such a Gasp why isnt it? O My goodness. My friend's Site. Is he my friend? Well Hell Ill call The Good Ol CM My Comrade. Do I have anything to do with managing or creating his pages? no I do not.
Actually I found out about him and hit products over at Xtremmind. There is a Huge Thread on him there and at least 30 Real Members of the forum have used his products and the also post there reviews there.
Now saying to me that I should post my Personal Reccomendations in the seller forum is Flat out ignorant. I am not selling a damn thing. Its a Freaking REVIEW. Not A AD for a auction. Why dont you get your head out of the sand and wake up? You know what guys and gals I love all of you. I enjoyed my stay here. And to my friends who Know I am a real and authentic character who have enjoyed my services and posts I thank You. And May you always benefit.

As for me, I am officially resigning from This board. I am in a point in my life were I cannot Tolerate Any More garbage. I have A load of garbage in my life now myself. Im in a hard place right now and im going through changes. I dont need any criticism. Once again Thank You Mag And Ash And Princess. I love you all. I loved being a member and having the great pleasure of buying your Enchantments. And Thanks so much guys for allowing me to be a part of your team and to have the pleasure of working with the fellow members.

Hasta La Vista

Reiki Signing off
Garbage??!! Ok That's It Mr... Cut The Drama!!! who said we are attacking you personally??? I AM giving FACT for each POST I MADE!!! And what is this attitude?? I am wasting my time doing this too, well... now i am regretting this why i am doing this ::facepalm::

until now you can't debate back the fact we provided about THAT site and looks like you taking it personally like we said that for you, on my last post i said that is more than a coincidence having your FULL Name
"Manifested by: Shawn Elmer" and i think it is just normal having an opinion like my last post

and you act like i am personally doing this to make you looks bad/scammer because showing the fact tech/non tech side :frustrated: by pulling being old member of ch and signing of or what bs... yeah well

i should just leave it, even though i smell fishy or knowing there is fraud or whatsoever later shared in the future on CH i'll step away and keep it for myself *Lesson Learned*

bye and good luck for you and hope you for a better life

Regards

Jw

The turning point

Return to “Cool Sites”