I lost 24 Lbs in less than 2 weeks Using This. Im not Joking

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:OMG. Please take down these threads. We shouldn't slander other members. The poor guy is going through some hardship. So what if it's his site or not. He/they are offering a product. Whether it works or not is up to the individual. Whether you want to pay $39 to show appreciation is up to you. If you go to a real hypnotherapist and they offer some CD they charge you $100 a session and $35 per CD. Sometimes it's just words other times its some relaxing music in the background. Doesn't guarantee it will work. Price means nothing.

Think of all the time he's given away free reiki. He just made some communication and business errors. I can tell he is trying to build a reputation for himself. He even risk putting his picture up. So please just let it go. I know you guys mean well to protect other members, but it's harsh. The truth should be delivered with grace so people can save face and WANT to correct their errors. There is no need to humiliate and embarrass anyone. Makes the forum not very enjoyable.

He doesn't mean any harm. If anything I really believe deep down he means to help.
-You know what guys... i am giving up... from the very beginning i said this is not personally, we are not attacking him etc,i am pointing the idea that the service seems fishy from the appearance of site's showcase which we found later it was his sites

-Apart of that .mp3 works or not... please take a look and read again THAT FILES CLEARLY NOT BELONG TO THIS GUY!!! He must be buy this hypno therapis cd from somewhere and RESELL it again, being an artists this issues is very important to me, i couldn't help finding out my works of years claimed to be others works and sold out, so if you like being the part of his stealing circle i don't hold you, i don't stop you to buy it... go ahead

-And i don't like the way he did with Hidden Advertising like this, if this products really works and he could VOUCH 100% for this, go ahead make it in seller announcement and being more honest with it, just said he tested it by himself and normally like first seller tried to gain TRUST with his products he should do it in proper way

-He is playing with manipulation and psychologist for getting his products sold, being an old member their experience and opinion valued more compared to us new member *that's what i always feel mostly here* so he made the posts in new cool sites section and said
"This is really works!!! hey if there is someone of you ever bought this post your experience here i want to make sure i am not the only one nut"

That is very good statement to manipulate you and convincing you but not showing the true color that he is the seller, well every seller said his creation is works - so if he put it in announcement it will be less interesting, but if he act like costumer the percentage of people convinced is much higher, you get what i am saying here?

-Nomatter how desperate of him having money... i am personally disagree he did it like this, he claimed how much he loved this communities, and later tried to deceives us and took our money with this why that the probability of works or not is vague that is clearly showing that CH community merely a place for money machine for this guy

-I am desperately need money too... maybe i should got a transmute bag, some naturals stone, and enchanted items that may come from CH, copy the spells, changing the name of spells,narrate new stories and posted it in marketplace, after selling two or three items i am glad someone opening a thread for "Seller review of Justwoman04" and some said my items works.... yeah of course it is works right? i am just copying some great items from someone else that i already tried it works, however because i desperately need money this is could be great way to earn it :eyebrow: in the end everybody wins :applause: i got money my clients happy that the items works too --- this is exactly what he did ( for the item works or not i am not sure ). What do you think about me if i do this??

-The greatest thing now is angel and me considered as the one who starts this fighting which is really sad to hear :( , after so many facts we pulled in the end everyone said "He is nice guys", "He had some problems with money", "He's been long here" and later said "BUSINESS ERROR????" well i hate to said this but this guy already deceived you from the very beginning i read his item's in marketplace, he sold many *.mp3 before and THOSE are not HIS works and resell it, i don't have any problem with that but i am making sure i am not falling to his tricks and now he tried to make it more interesting way with deceiving which i can't tolerate anymore

-only for $40... hmm you know that the member coming from all type of people, from averaged to rich person, for me with monthly salary $150, that prices cost me 10 days of living expenses, but because i loved my sister so much i was willing to buy it before

Allright i am tired for explaining this too, but seriously i am giving up seeing the way you all looking and defending this guy only because he is nice and old members and cornering us as HARSH - MEAN and called us "pulling a fight", i am very sensitive and mellow person...so it makes me feeling uncomfortable and made mo so sad

The way ch's member handling things like this made me warry, so i won't care anymore - this is my promise to myself "Don't Screw with CH Member's especially for Old one nomatter what the reason, because in the end you will always loose" :clap: and i will try my best not to share opinion regarding fake or real items anymore in the future, it really hurts...all i do and thinking about is only helping others thus why spending few hours for researching, but from now on will keep it for myself if there is something suspicious like that happened again

i will help myself out from this and rather having a cup of coffee in this beautiful morning

-EDIT-
Thinking of getting some protective spirits...in case of... 2cents

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Everyone, in case you do not know, when I politely say something like "Enough is enough", or "Let it go" or any other passive phrase that means "STOP", that means STOP posting any other remark that would encourage or incite an argument or confrontation to continue. I don't like to make emotional responses to threads because I don't believe emotional response solve anything.

However, none of you can say what Reiki intended to when he posted this thread because none of you are Reiki. So to argue for or against him would be a complete farce. All you can do at this point is make assumptions based on circumstantial evidence. Rather than we all bicker & fight about what we each think he was up to or not up to, instead let the thread go and move on.

I do not want to see another post made to this thread following this sentence.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine