I lost 24 Lbs in less than 2 weeks Using This. Im not Joking

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My magical/paranormal name...: ReikiLove
Zodiac:

http://goo.gl/SEijN

This Is a Hypnosis Audio That I use 3 Times a week. it is a Creation Of the Cosmic Master, Who I follow and Can Vouch For 100%. I bought this Mp3 Session about 1 month ago and followed the directions. After I think the 2nd week I was weighed at the Doctors and I was 10 lbs Lighter. Its been a month using this 3 times a week and I can seriously say I lost 32 Lbs. just look at my pics here on the forum, compare them from a month ago to now.

See He doesnt use traditional Hypnosis were one has to relax and go into a trance an listen to a boring Induction and what not. His system is whats reffered to as "Black Ops Hypnosis" You can be fully awake while listening. He uses advanced technology and Hidden Triggers and Frequency that sends his Spoken Words directly Into your Sub-concious Mind Instantly with no Resistance from our Concious Minds. The commands by pass out "Analitical" minds and the Brain Is Programmed Instantly. Thats why usually most Modern Hypnosis takes months to ingrain into out receptive minds. These sessions can actually take effect during the very first Listen. If there is one product out there that I can 100% Vouch for than these are it. I Say this with full confidence guys because I experienced rapid redults myself. Just look at my pics. I meen 20 Lbs Lost in less than 2 weeks is insane. I didnt even use any supplements or and radical Diet.

And the thing is that this program makes you Want to lose weight. It installs into your brain a Crystal Clear Fitness Mindset.

If you guys use this one please by all means post your results and before and after pics.

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Once I get a Job I plan on buying The Cosmic Affirmations. That is his Most Powerful and effective Track. Its mad expensive but It is incredibly powerful. It actually uses Spells and certain frequencys that make your brain manifest any thing very fast. It opens part of the mind that were never awakened. It can actually And Im not joking light up the brain like a christmas tree and awaken the full portion of the mind that we never use. Ive been wanting it for so long.

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Sounds a little too good to be true. That's like almost a stone a week.

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Sounds a little too good to be true. That's like almost a stone a week.
yes I know it sounds insane. Thats why I love this guy and his products. There freaking crazy.

But just look at my pics. it was 3 weeks ago I went to the Dr. because I had a mondo major Ear Infection

They weighed me before the doc came in and I was 202 lbs. I weighed myself yesterday and I kid you not I am 180! I lost 22lbs in 3 weeks. I meen thats insane, People would kill for results like that. I dont think jenny Craig or slimfast can match that. Hell I dont even think Steroids can provide that kind of weight loss.

And the Fitness Mindset is unreal. Like I actually Crave to exercise and do cardio. Guys Im Or used to be a lazy bum. I couldnt even get out of bed in the morning a month ago. And my appetite is gone. I used to eat like a freaking pig. I love food And Yes I love ice cream, oreos, pizza. Now I eat maby 1 meal a day. I just dont get hungry any more. Its freaking great.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Pretty amazing results! I know someone who did one of the other downloads and says the tracks are almost creepy sounding. Do you find that to be the case?

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:Pretty amazing results! I know someone who did one of the other downloads and says the tracks are almost creepy sounding. Do you find that to be the case?
yes they can be creepy but you must understand its black-ops hypnosis meaning he uses many untraditional tecniques to shock the brain or make the messeges absorbed. Its all hypnosis tecniques. Theres many tricks to get the mind to accept change and assimilate the inductions. This guys an expert in this. So the scary sounds or what not are all designed to allow the brain to act on the commandments immediately and to not have to work gradually like normal nlp and mind programming. and there are weird sounds and static noise sometimes in the back round. These are specific frequencies that open the mind and stimulate portions of the brain so that basically all the positive commands are absorbed like a sponge.

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Farrell - If you don't mind me asking, which download did they select, and did it work?! Am wondering what else is available?

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He has alot of programs. Ive used a few and The ones that have brought me extrordinary or even Unexplainable positive results are the ones Im sharing here. For instance the ones that have worked like magic in unexplainable ways for me myself are Equilibrium and The Gert Lucky Program. There is another Very uh "weird" and insanely Powerful one Ill show you guys soon

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you guys decide to try this or any of his systems please post your results here. I want to see that Im not completely nuts and i want to see the dramatic Results of others here. Please let me know of your weight loss and if Your attitude and mindset toward Eating healthy and making right dietary Decisions Is increased at all. Because When I bought this program I was focused on just cutting down and losing weight, but Like I said the results can be unexpected and not only did I actually lose weight in a impossible amount of time but My mind set and motivation was drastically altered. I look at food and living a healthy life stile completely differently and i didnt even Plan on that happening.

Ive stopped eating foods That I loved so much and I wouldnt of ever thought of cutting them out of my diet. And the weird thing is If I do decide to indulge in uh Less than Perfect Foods, I get sick immediately. Its like my body rejects it, almost saying " hey Shawn!" "get that crap out of me!" " your a healthy fitness Freak now and You dont need that garbage."
And Guys lol I swear I Crave healthy foods like fruit and veggies now just as I used to crave Junk Food. Im eating Apples, Im drinking a crap load of water, Im eating pickles and fruits now that I never would of thought to grab as a Snack. And For some reason I all of a sudden Love Fresh Brewed Green Tea. And Green Tea Is Natures #1 Fat burner and Is mad health for the human Body. Once I started Craving Pickles alot I googled Health benefits of Pickles Because I never though pickles were healthy. And What I found was that actually Pickles are Indeed very Health and have alot of natual electrolites and Healthy minerals in them and that even the juice in the can that most thow away has very amazing health benefits.

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

post image wordpress

I could of never fathomed me looking like this. The confidence boost is has given me just feels so amazing.

Return to “Cool Sites”