Real Weight Loss and Reviews

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AngelDust wrote:Philosphically though no one is born immoral, we are all capable of it. Moreso when the going gets tough. As no one is born righteous, but we are capable of chosing based on observation, example, trial and error. To err is human to forgive divine. ;) Anyways moving along.
btw angeldust you tried beachbody right? they have so many option which one do you take? the supplement one? i read about the review and somewhat looks nice, i don't believe having good and toned body without doing anything, but i am afraid getting addictive with taking supplements too
I did southbeach. Is beachbody the P90x? If so yes I did that but wasn't as dedicated. My coworker though was and he pretty much turned into a different person. As for southbeach there are no supplements I know of, it's about cutting out sugars and carbs for two weeks, eating 5 times a day and then gradually adding them back. I have a lot of supplements, but that was not required to lose weight. It is helpful for muscles. What works for me musclewise is amino acids blends, protein, green powder, digestive stuff, IMO. A banana protein shake with green powder in the morning really helps my energy and endurance.
Hi! :wave:

What's this green powder you mentioned?=P Green tea powder maybe?=X

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

It's called GreenSuperFood. It's like powdered vegetables. Helps alkalize your system. The theory is, fat binds around acids formed by acidic food like meat to protect your body. By adding more alkalizing substances to alkalize your blood PH, the body will get a signal it's ok to release the acids that clog your system. When people get sick from becoming a vegetarian too quickly, chances are too much acid got released at once. Sometimes when people experience cleansing sickness from fasting or an unbalanced vegetarian switch, it's just that. But eventually once you release old acid, fat will not be as required to protect you from your own diet.

This powder is for the lazy who can't chop and cook their own vegetables. And that would be me. By the way if your follow the traditional American food pyramid, with heavy grains at the base, you will start looking like a pryamid. Too much bread throughout life is the cause of stomach leakage in older people.

Here is a skinny doctor I might take advice from: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... _DNL_art_1

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire

Thanks for answering!=D That's so interesting! Never heard of such a thing before!=P Btw, LOL at the pyramid thing! :lol:

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:It's called GreenSuperFood. It's like powdered vegetables. Helps alkalize your system. The theory is, fat binds around acids formed by acidic food like meat to protect your body. By adding more alkalizing substances to alkalize your blood PH, the body will get a signal it's ok to release the acids that clog your system. When people get sick from becoming a vegetarian too quickly, chances are too much acid got released at once. Sometimes when people experience cleansing sickness from fasting or an unbalanced vegetarian switch, it's just that. But eventually once you release old acid, fat will not be as required to protect you from your own diet.

This powder is for the lazy who can't chop and cook their own vegetables. And that would be me. By the way if your follow the traditional American food pyramid, with heavy grains at the base, you will start looking like a pryamid. Too much bread throughout life is the cause of stomach leakage in older people.

Here is a skinny doctor I might take advice from: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... _DNL_art_1
Have you checked out SuperFoods Supreme? It includes Green Super Foods & Fruit Super Foods in addition to a bunch of other beneficial stuff! Perfect for someone like me who doesn't typically eat Fruits and Veggies much. Thanks for mentioning the Green Super Food! :D

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I saw the reviews. Looks amazing. I wil try it once I finish my current bottle.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Cool Sites”