Real Weight Loss and Reviews

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ok folks, here is a good website with real reviews on all sorts of diets: http://www.dietsinreview.com/best-diets

I really like Jillian Michaels work on self help as well. She kind of gets the idea how the universe works. You guys could consider listening to her audible book called Unlimited. It's inspiring for personal growth and happiness.

My female friends tried her DVD Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and they are getting their six pack. I tried the South Beach once and lost 20lbs in two weeks and kept it off for a year. So it is achievable. Don't let anyone tell you it can't happen. ;)

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I think support is awesome as well. If you don't have the support in your life there is an awesome site call 2fatchicks, that will help you out. They have a huge forum, blogs and everything. It is like here but for weight loss.

I have the 30 day shred and have been thinking about do it. To get some exercise as the work outs are only 20 minutes longs.

good idea angel posting this! It is a very import thing to think about. While we are getting our minds and spiritual bodies a work out, we don't need to forget about the physical.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

What a weird site name. :lol:
While we are getting our minds and spiritual bodies a work out, we don't need to forget about the physical.
The body also creates energy and energy creates change. I am a huge believer those who have a strong vehicle can manifest their wishes better because they have the energy to make it happen. Yes I believe if we neglect the physical body we might miss out on many opportunities.

My mom did something simple for me which was give me an eyebrow wax and eyelash extension. It was a small change to the physical body but a huge change to how people treated me. Let's just say I got two men trying to get my attention, a 16 roses, a gold chain and an all expense paid trip to tahoe, and a proposal. It was a little weird because I only knew the guy for a week. Oh...mmmm...i did a little protection spell and made up love magic of my own to make sure I could not fail before I presented myself to the world. LOL. Had to call it off, because it was too much too fast. Now that's what I call real magic. It worked the next day.

I just want to remind people weight isn't the be all of attractiveness. So don't be obsessed like you have to be thin to be loved or accepted. Just be healthy and have positive good energy no matter what curve ball the universe throws at you. Easier done with a bit of tone muscles.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Thankyou for the links AngelDust and Merchendiver. I'll be sure to have a good look at them when I have a bit more time.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
Zodiac:

Hi,

i can't read the message you gave me before, but i just want to say debating is usual, whatever is that there will be pro and contra, however what disappoint me is the way you seeing that case before and misjudge my action and it little bit hurts my feeling but it doesn't matter anymore because like my last post, i made promise to myself to butt out from anyone problems from now especially in CH groups... you may think that my actions is mean but my will is good, so i don't regret whatever i've done

have a nice day there
Regards,

JW

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

justwoman04 wrote:Hi,

i can't read the message you gave me before, but i just want to say debating is usual, whatever is that there will be pro and contra, however what disappoint me is the way you seeing that case before and misjudge my action and it little bit hurts my feeling but it doesn't matter anymore because like my last post, i made promise to myself to butt out from anyone problems from now especially in CH groups... you may think that my actions is mean but my will is good, so i don't regret whatever i've done

have a nice day there
Regards,

JW
I am not saying you started the fight. I understand you are telling the truth. It appears to me in the act of telling the truth a member got hurt and ran away. I know you didn't mean to hurt him or have it turn into a debate, but when we expose people (who have feelings) of their human flaws rightfully or wrongfully it is a criticsm. If someone does tell us the truth about our flaws in public, it makes it worse because it is to the public. Ever been publically called out? BTW, I was not calling you out. I was making a general statement about the tone of the group. But since you are calling me out...here we are clarifying. I understand how you feel and that was not the intention. So please don't think I am attacking you or anyone in particular or defending him. I know you are a sweet girl who means well. I even said we know you guys meant well. Yet you must of missed that when feeling defensive. I was just nudging the thread to not appear to be ganging up on another human being whether that person is right or wrong. I could say it hurts me that you are misunderstanding my intentions, etc, etc. But then it would be one big "you disappoint" me post, right? Let's just agree mercury retro means we should back up and see it again in slow motion.

BTW, If you look up his post in xtrememinds you will see that once upon a time he criticize CH for being a scam and warning others with no regret to his words. Later he joined. Was this his karma? Don't know. When does karma end? Anyways :hug:. Back on topic.

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:

have a nice day there
Regards,

JW
I am not saying you started the fight. I understand you are telling the truth. It appears to me in the act of telling the truth a member got hurt and ran away. I know you didn't mean to hurt him or have it turn into a debate, but when we expose people (who have feelings) of their human flaws rightfully or wrongfully it is a criticsm. If someone does tell us the truth about our flaws in public, it makes it worse because it is to the public. Ever been publically called out? BTW, I was not calling you out. I was making a general statement about the tone of the group. But since you are calling me out...here we are clarifying. I understand how you feel and that was not the intention. So please don't think I am attacking you or anyone in particular or defending him. I know you are a sweet girl who means well. I even said we know you guys meant well. Yet you must of missed that when feeling defensive. I was just nudging the thread to not appear to be ganging up on another human being whether that person is right or wrong. I could say it hurts me that you are misunderstanding my intentions, etc, etc. But then it would be one big "you disappoint" me post, right? Let's just agree mercury retro means we should back up and see it again in slow motion.

BTW, If you look up his post in xtrememinds you will see that once upon a time he criticize CH for being a scam and warning others with no regret to his words. Later he joined. Was this his karma? Don't know. When does karma end? Anyways :hug:. Back on topic.
Simply want to correct you on something, please don't take offense, but immorality is NOT a flaw. a defect is something that you CANNOT help about yourself. No one is BORN immoral. That is a CHOICE you have to make.
Anyways guys and gals, PLEASE drop the previous subject. Magnolia said to let it go. She didn't mean just in the previous thread, it applies to EVERY thread. Let's respect her wishes.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote:
AngelDust wrote:

have a nice day there
Regards,

JW

Simply want to correct you on something, please don't take offense, but immorality is NOT a flaw. a defect is something that you CANNOT help about yourself. No one is BORN immoral. That is a CHOICE you have to make.
Anyways guys and gals, PLEASE drop the previous subject. Magnolia said to let it go. She didn't mean just in the previous thread, it applies to EVERY thread. Let's respect her wishes.
thank you for clarify this :) somewhat relieving :hug: and agree with darkshadow i don't want to talk about this anymore

btw angeldust you tried beachbody right? they have so many option which one do you take? the supplement one? i read about the review and somewhat looks nice, i don't believe having good and toned body without doing anything, but i am afraid getting addictive with taking supplements too :?

The turning point

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Philosphically though no one is born immoral, we are all capable of it. Moreso when the going gets tough. As no one is born righteous, but we are capable of chosing based on observation, example, trial and error. To err is human to forgive divine. ;) Anyways moving along.
btw angeldust you tried beachbody right? they have so many option which one do you take? the supplement one? i read about the review and somewhat looks nice, i don't believe having good and toned body without doing anything, but i am afraid getting addictive with taking supplements too
I did southbeach. Is beachbody the P90x? If so yes I did that but wasn't as dedicated. My coworker though was and he pretty much turned into a different person. As for southbeach there are no supplements I know of, it's about cutting out sugars and carbs for two weeks, eating 5 times a day and then gradually adding them back. I have a lot of supplements, but that was not required to lose weight. It is helpful for muscles. What works for me musclewise is amino acids blends, protein, green powder, digestive stuff, IMO. A banana protein shake with green powder in the morning really helps my energy and endurance.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:Philosphically though no one is born immoral, we are all capable of it. Moreso when the going gets tough. As no one is born righteous, but we are capable of chosing based on observation, example, trial and error. To err is human to forgive divine. ;) Anyways moving along.
btw angeldust you tried beachbody right? they have so many option which one do you take? the supplement one? i read about the review and somewhat looks nice, i don't believe having good and toned body without doing anything, but i am afraid getting addictive with taking supplements too
I did southbeach. Is beachbody the P90x? If so yes I did that but wasn't as dedicated. My coworker though was and he pretty much turned into a different person. As for southbeach there are no supplements I know of, it's about cutting out sugars and carbs for two weeks, eating 5 times a day and then gradually adding them back. I have a lot of supplements, but that was not required to lose weight. It is helpful for muscles. What works for me musclewise is amino acids blends, protein, green powder, digestive stuff, IMO. A banana protein shake with green powder in the morning really helps my energy and endurance.
oh i forgot that beachbody is different with southbeach, i am slim however i want to toned my body in some area, but i don't have much time for hitting gym, so i thought some help from supplement with good for me with so little time of exercise, the problem is it is not so popular here...what can i say the woman on my place only love to have slim body that almost looked like walking bone rather than having toned body, so it is quite difficult getting supplement for such purpose dedicated to woman

if... i took the supplement for man what will happen?? i am not going growing mustache right?? :lol:

The turning point

Return to “Cool Sites”