neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote: ...Brother, it really isn't all that easy. My current diet consists of 6 meals a day with snacks of peanuts and almonds in between, two 700 calorie protien/gain shakes a day. My calorie intake per day is (ladies you may not want to read this part) 4000 +/- per day. I lift four times a week with cardio only on wednsday night when I do my mixed martial art class. I got as high as 20 lbs more then I'm at now with a crazy supplement scheme and lost it all when I went broke from it and couldn't buy what I needed lol. Believe me just eating more is waaaaayyyyyy harder then it sounds....Just was hoping for a little magical boost if it was avaiable...
:crazy: See ladies & gents, this man is doing most of the things I suggested to do under my topic "How to lose weight the HEALTHY way" under "Off topic randomness" and he is LIVING PROOF that by doing these things you lose weight! :silly:
Sir, you may want to try Optimum Nutriton's Serious Mass! 12 lbs size, Strawberry flavor is ON SALE now for $49.99. a little expensive BUT this brand is really good, quality ingredients & great flavor! EACH SERVING is "over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams ofcarbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It’s time to stop thinking small; get serious – Serious Mass." ;D The added Creatine & carbs greatly help gain muscle mass!! On the plus side you don't have to spend extra $$ to get the Creatine separately! Continue your healthy ways!! I applaud you! :clap:

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote:
WolfDream wrote: ...Brother, it really isn't all that easy. My current diet consists of 6 meals a day with snacks of peanuts and almonds in between, two 700 calorie protien/gain shakes a day. My calorie intake per day is (ladies you may not want to read this part) 4000 +/- per day. I lift four times a week with cardio only on wednsday night when I do my mixed martial art class. I got as high as 20 lbs more then I'm at now with a crazy supplement scheme and lost it all when I went broke from it and couldn't buy what I needed lol. Believe me just eating more is waaaaayyyyyy harder then it sounds....Just was hoping for a little magical boost if it was avaiable...
:crazy: See ladies & gents, this man is doing most of the things I suggested to do under my topic "How to lose weight the HEALTHY way" under "Off topic randomness" and he is LIVING PROOF that by doing these things you lose weight! :silly:
Sir, you may want to try Optimum Nutriton's Serious Mass! 12 lbs size, Strawberry flavor is ON SALE now for $49.99. a little expensive BUT this brand is really good, quality ingredients & great flavor! EACH SERVING is "over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams ofcarbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It’s time to stop thinking small; get serious – Serious Mass." ;D The added Creatine & carbs greatly help gain muscle mass!! On the plus side you don't have to spend extra $$ to get the Creatine separately! Continue your healthy ways!! I applaud you! :clap:
I'll give that weight gain a shot. And I'm searching for the sell spell as we speak. Lol

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:
darkshadow0rb wrote:
I'll give that weight gain a shot. And I'm searching for the sell spell as we speak. Lol
Mixing a serving with Whole Milk & 1/2 cup of Granola brings the total calories up to almost 2,000 calories per serving! =O I'm sure you'll be making insane gains in no time! :D Good luck my friend! Also there's lots of tips on the label as well for example about how not working the same muscle group for at least 48 hours helps you make the most gains! a technique known as "Muscle Confusion." I simply say work a different muscle group every day but that works too. ;) You may have known that already though seeing as you live a healthy lifestyle and seem to know your stuff!

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote: Mixing a serving with Whole Milk & 1/2 cup of Granola brings the total calories up to almost 2,000 calories per serving! =O I'm sure you'll be making insane gains in no time! :D Good luck my friend! Also there's lots of tips on the label as well for example about how not working the same muscle group for at least 48 hours helps you make the most gains! a technique known as "Muscle Confusion." I simply say work a different muscle group every day but that works too. ;) You may have known that already though seeing as you live a healthy lifestyle and seem to know your stuff!
dam that's a hug shake!! I feel bloated just thinking about drinking it :ohcrap:

"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

eat clean.
eat high quality protein
make sure your getting all your calories
and make sure you are weightlifting correctly for gain.if ur not sure get a pt for one session to give you some tips.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ht#p247216

Here ya go :) You should ask on LuckyMojo too, they have Attraction supplies and can even light some candles for you (which seem simple but are suprisingly effective).

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:
darkshadow0rb wrote: Mixing a serving with Whole Milk & 1/2 cup of Granola brings the total calories up to almost 2,000 calories per serving! =O I'm sure you'll be making insane gains in no time! :D Good luck my friend! Also there's lots of tips on the label as well for example about how not working the same muscle group for at least 48 hours helps you make the most gains! a technique known as "Muscle Confusion." I simply say work a different muscle group every day but that works too. ;) You may have known that already though seeing as you live a healthy lifestyle and seem to know your stuff!
dam that's a hug shake!! I feel bloated just thinking about drinking it :ohcrap:
Yup I was right. It's a lot of chocolatie shake. Even mixed with water. Lol. I picked some up and let's see. I'm still interested in some mas gaining spells I want to hit my gains from every possible side and every which way

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:
WolfDream wrote:
Yup I was right. It's a lot of chocolatie shake. Even mixed with water. Lol. I picked some up and let's see. I'm still interested in some mas gaining spells I want to hit my gains from every possible side and every which way
lmao! Well you did say that the other weight gainer wasn't working too well for you so this one has like double the calories and can even be taken up to 1950 cals if you so desire w/ Whole Milk & 1/2 cup Granola as mentioned in my previous post. Yes it's a ton of cals but if that doesn't help you gain weight & mass I don't know what will! :lol: and yes as long as you're doing your part to gain the mass you can also use Magick to enhance those effects! But that is important to note that you must be doing your part! (and you are!) also as well as the mass shake and spell if you have a Djinn you can wish for enhanced mass gain! ;D Of course if you put it into your own words you'll want to word that carefully. I suggest wishing for enhanced mass gain and not "I wish to gain more mass" or "i wish to gain more weight." never know exactly how that can end up. *wakes up one day and looks in mirror.* :ohcrap: ::jawdrop::

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote: lmao! Well you did say that the other weight gainer wasn't working too well for you so this one has like double the calories and can even be taken up to 1950 cals if you so desire w/ Whole Milk & 1/2 cup Granola as mentioned in my previous post. Yes it's a ton of cals but if that doesn't help you gain weight & mass I don't know what will! :lol: and yes as long as you're doing your part to gain the mass you can also use Magick to enhance those effects! But that is important to note that you must be doing your part! (and you are!) also as well as the mass shake and spell if you have a Djinn you can wish for enhanced mass gain! ;D Of course if you put it into your own words you'll want to word that carefully. I suggest wishing for enhanced mass gain and not "I wish to gain more mass" or "i wish to gain more weight." never know exactly how that can end up. *wakes up one day and looks in mirror.* :ohcrap: ::jawdrop::
Haha well I don't have a djinn. My only spirits are a guardian dragon from Lisa and unbounds that I've had forever but idk there names. Lisa says my dragon can grant wishes but I'm still bonding so I'll hold off on that. The shake is great Ty for setting me up with it. I'm hitting the gym 4 days a week eating clean and supplementing. Just trying to cover all my bases both physical and spiritual. I turely want another 30lbs of lean muscle and I'm determined to get it

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:
darkshadow0rb wrote: lmao! Well you did say that the other weight gainer wasn't working too well for you so this one has like double the calories and can even be taken up to 1950 cals if you so desire w/ Whole Milk & 1/2 cup Granola as mentioned in my previous post. Yes it's a ton of cals but if that doesn't help you gain weight & mass I don't know what will! :lol: and yes as long as you're doing your part to gain the mass you can also use Magick to enhance those effects! But that is important to note that you must be doing your part! (and you are!) also as well as the mass shake and spell if you have a Djinn you can wish for enhanced mass gain! ;D Of course if you put it into your own words you'll want to word that carefully. I suggest wishing for enhanced mass gain and not "I wish to gain more mass" or "i wish to gain more weight." never know exactly how that can end up. *wakes up one day and looks in mirror.* :ohcrap: ::jawdrop::
Haha well I don't have a djinn. My only spirits are a guardian dragon from Lisa and unbounds that I've had forever but idk there names. Lisa says my dragon can grant wishes but I'm still bonding so I'll hold off on that. The shake is great Ty for setting me up with it. I'm hitting the gym 4 days a week eating clean and supplementing. Just trying to cover all my bases both physical and spiritual. I turely want another 30lbs of lean muscle and I'm determined to get it
Anytime, friend, do let me know how that works out for you please! I am interested in your progress! I wish you the best! :D :thumbup:

Return to “General Questions”