Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

Ok I see weight loss spells everywhere. I'm a thinner athletic type o guy. I'm looking for a spell/s that with help with me gaining muscle mass to go along withmy workouts. Only thing I found was a voodoo one and I tried thhem with no success. Any ideas? Any spirits also that might help me along those lines? Or possibly with just attracting the opposite sex as well?

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:Ok I see weight loss spells everywhere. I'm a thinner athletic type o guy. I'm looking for a spell/s that with help with me gaining muscle mass to go along withmy workouts. Only thing I found was a voodoo one and I tried thhem with no success. Any ideas? Any spirits also that might help me along those lines? Or possibly with just attracting the opposite sex as well?
You don't need a spell to gain weight in muscle mass friend, all you need is to eat more quality food esp. high protein foods and if you find it hard to do so, supplement with a good Weight Gain powder from a health store like GNC. Usually they contain 50 grams of protein per serving. Mix with 2% milk and it boosts the amount of calories & protein as well as delivers calcium for stronger bones & teeth and a healthier body. :thumbup:

To attract the opposite sex you don't need a spell either. Just bolster your confidence & remember to always be yourself! Ash made an EXCELLENT post about this somewhere but unfortunately the entire topic was deleted, it was about a site for seducing women.

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

I will give you my fat for free how about that? There was a spell here for trading your fat... no kidding. Don't believe in it but hey ... we can try for god's sake....

So how many kilo's you want? Btw there is enough for everyone :lol: ::rofl::

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

jezebelle85 wrote:I will give you my fat for free how about that? There was a spell here for trading your fat... no kidding. Don't believe in it but hey ... we can try for god's sake....

So how many kilo's you want? Btw there is enough for everyone :lol: ::rofl::

We can pump the sweet cream butter out onto popcorn so everyone can enjoy the show =) Here's a magickal spell that seems to be working for a friend. Its called "Sensa" Demon magick. You create an artificial soul demonic Shell.....bind it to the Sensa shaker.... then sprinkle the flavored crystals on food and it will decrease your appetite, and you will grow obsessively attached to Sensa and spend all your money buying it =)

Go Big or Go Home.
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I take it that thread kicked off and was therefore deleted?

Awww WolfDream, I feel for you, some people go to great lengths to gain weight but are always unsuccessful. Like dude suggested, protein powder is your best bet, is it a great accompaniment to weight-lifting. As for attracting the opposite sex, perhaps you can look towards a spelled item to boost your confidence or to provide more luck in love matters.

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Quantum - lol!

WolfDream - The weight selling spell is legit, you can do it remotely too. Sounds like Jeze would be ready and willing to try it
with you! Darkshadow's advice is sound. I'll also add..eat your biggest meal before bed, so the calories aren't spent on
movement. Drink sugary fruit juices all day (real juice for the vitamins, not soda).

Aphrodite is what comes to mind...She doesn't just help woman with increasing popularity and charm to the opposite sex. ;)
Come to her with an open heart and be honest in what kind of lady you seek.

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I'd be happy to "spell sell" you some weight too. I happen to be female but my body naturally builds muscle at the slightest provocation. In fact I have to be careful how I exercise to avoid looking like a really short line-backer or lumber jack, as my body does not shrink but simply gets hard as a rock. In high school I began to bike several miles to school. After only a month my calves looked like bowling pins. :(

I didn't save that spell because I kept thinking... who on earth would want to bulk up like a body-builder with my freaky barbarian metabolism?

WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote:
WolfDream wrote:Ok I see weight loss spells everywhere. I'm a thinner athletic type o guy. I'm looking for a spell/s that with help with me gaining muscle mass to go along withmy workouts. Only thing I found was a voodoo one and I tried thhem with no success. Any ideas? Any spirits also that might help me along those lines? Or possibly with just attracting the opposite sex as well?
You don't need a spell to gain weight in muscle mass friend, all you need is to eat more quality food esp. high protein foods and if you find it hard to do so, supplement with a good Weight Gain powder from a health store like GNC. Usually they contain 50 grams of protein per serving. Mix with 2% milk and it boosts the amount of calories & protein as well as delivers calcium for stronger bones & teeth and a healthier body. :thumbup:

To attract the opposite sex you don't need a spell either. Just bolster your confidence & remember to always be yourself! Ash made an EXCELLENT post about this somewhere but unfortunately the entire topic was deleted, it was about a site for seducing women.
Brother, it really isn't all that easy. My current diet consists of 6 meals a day with snacks of peanuts and almonds in between, two 700 calorie protien/gain shakes a day. My calorie intake per day is (ladies you may not want to read this part) 4000 +/- per day. I lift four times a week with cardio only on wednsday night when I do my mixed martial art class. I got as high as 20 lbs more then I'm at now with a crazy supplement scheme and lost it all when I went broke from it and couldn't buy what I needed lol. Believe me just eating more is waaaaayyyyyy harder then it sounds....Just was hoping for a little magical boost if it was avaiable
Re: Weight GAIN Speels??  
I'd be happy to "spell sell" you some weight too. I happen to be female but my body naturally builds muscle at the slightest provocation. In fact I have to be careful how I exercise to avoid looking like a really short line-backer or lumber jack, as my body does not shrink but simply gets hard as a rock. In high school I began to bike several miles to school. After only a month my calves looked like bowling pins.

I didn't save that spell because I kept thinking... who on earth would want to bulk up like a body-builder with my freaky barbarian metabolism?
oooooo I do I do lol. Someone also mentioned it works remotely. Might be worth looking into

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'd certainly give you some of my weight and you can transfer into some muscle and I would love to have freaky barbarian metabolism... some sort of metabolism would work.

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

Oh for goodness sake, somebody go find that d*mn spell for me and I'll divide up all the excess amongst anyone who wants to look like Thundar the Barabrian. Say... 15 pounds at a time?

Wait a minute... I don't remember what I get in return. Is it something aweful?

Return to “General Questions”