Water fae and mermaid spirits + coral jewelry

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I have incoming water nymphs, water fae and seadragons (from Bliss) and an incoming Atlantean mermaid (from Lisa).

Since placing my orders, I've been incredibly attracted to coral jewelry, particularly vintage coral rings in shades of "angelskin" rose.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 106wt_1066

I read in the Encyclopedia that the mermaid's stone is blue zircon. I tried shopping for a decent blue zircon ring for my mermaid spirit but keep coming back to coralstone instead (which can be pretty pricey in vintage carved pieces).

Anyone here have experience offering coralstone to a water spirit? Maybe making coralstone their vessel? It makes logical sense... and I'd like to think, spiritual sense in some way.

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If you've been drawn to Coral lately, there is probably a really good reason! Sounds to me like someone wants some Coralstone, lol. One thing you might try (that always works with my companions when they/ or I want something a little too pricey) is to ask for their help in finding the perfect piece at the perfect price. I can't even tell you how many times I've had my companions either pay for themselves (when they've called & I've been broke) or to help me find something specific in a price I can afford when I haven't been able to do it on my own. Very pretty by the way!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just because it is an association doesn't mean it is the only way to go. Those are all beautiful. If you feel a calling to give them a certain gift. I would go for it. I am so excited for you! they all sound like lovely spirits.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

That is quite pretty Terror Misu!

Our spirits can really surprise us with their own preferences... I have never used coralstone but isn't it interesting how you add the word "vintage" to something and suddenly the price can become 10x's what you think it would be? :) Also you could try looking at craft stores for pieces that are similar in coloring or not already set in jewelry for your spirits, and they might just like something there that isn't as pricey as the ones catching your eyes...

Good luck, I think your spirits will be happy with this warm welcome you are preparing for them!

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Items”