Black-eyed kids?

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote: His energy was dark but different, I am at loss of words to describe it fully. He is rather quiet and likes to watch things as I experienced, similar to shadow entities. Anyway, I can't say that they're good or bad, maybe it's just like with demons - there are good ones and bad ones. Keeping an open mind for new things to come and not rating right away is most possibly the best 2hp
Quite possible, indeed! Those I've encountered did have a fear inducing energy but were not inherently bad, or they didn't have ill intent with me.. although it could be as I'm already darkly inclined.

Just be careful, the rest of ya.. if you seek, you'll find.. or rather, will be found.

brimstone wrote:I'm not trying to be funny here, but I wonder why they always seem to be trying to get into someone's house?
Because they're hungry.
And there's pie baking..
2wk

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Noctifera wrote:Quite possible, indeed! Those I've encountered did have a fear inducing energy but were not inherently bad, or they didn't have ill intent with me.. although it could be as I'm already darkly inclined.

It's the same with me, but now that you've said it, yes it was a fear inducing energy! A little unsettling maybe and thrilling at the same time.
brimstone wrote:I'm not trying to be funny here, but I wonder why they always seem to be trying to get into someone's house?
My closest guess is that they feed off of the energy you're inducing during an encounter and kind of study your behavior. There mustn't be the necessity to be let in, but they could gain more IF let in, cause you practically allow them to invade your space, to directly get to you. A lot of people reported that they felt drained or sick afterwards, while others (who supposedly let them in) didn't feel a thing but a little tired in the end.
*sigh*
I'm really bad at explaining at the moment, hope I could convey my idea a bit 2dz

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I still don't know how to do those "quotes within quotes within quotes" so, instead of breaking the Forum...

Noc: I can totally understand if there's pie involved. You can't fault them for that. However, if anyone, black-eyed or not, tried to take my chocolate chip cookies, they'd be in a hole in my backyard...

MynetteLoo: Great explanation! Makes total sense.

ghaost
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: M
Zodiac:

Most of the time entities like this can't enter a threshold unless invited in, and usually when they want to be invited 'in' somewhere it's in order to get a better hold over a person.

I don't know if anyone listens to darkness radio, but there was a story on there a while ago that really freaked me out (and I don't get spooked easily).

They had a guest on the show who had studied BEK and he recounted his first experience. If i remember correctly it went something like this: He was alone in his car at night in the parking lot of a movie theater (I don't remember why) when two boys came up to him. He said at first he didn't notice anything strange, just that the younger kid seemed to be the 'leader' and the older one wasn't doing any talking. The younger one asked him to give them a ride because he said they wanted to see a movie but forgot their money. The guy was about to help them out when he glanced at the movie schedule that is listed by the ticket stands at theaters and realized the movie this kid was talking about had started like an hour ago and there were no other showings after that. He said when he looked back to the kid to tell him this he finally noticed that their eyes were completely black (he thinks he was under some kind of hypnosis to keep him from noticing this, and looking away from the kids to look at the schedule broke this). He began to try to get rid of the kids and the 'leader' kid said something like "Mr. you need to let us in." and they both began trying to knock on his windows. The guy started to drove away and the kids became angrier and started hitting his car, but he managed to get away. He said it took him months to feel comfortable alone again, and even longer to go back to that theater.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The fact that they are unable to enter uninvited could very well be a clue

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Reminds me of vampire lore.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

This is fascinating, in a creepy way. Defiantly wouldn't want to cross paths though. Would want to be more prepared. But isn't that anyone eh?

Quite obviously they aren't human... Soo what are they? @MynetteLoo , any ideas on this? You said you "adopted" one, so has it shared any information that it would be comfortable with you sharing with us, so we would know more about these BEKs?

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Darksbane wrote:This is fascinating, in a creepy way. Defiantly wouldn't want to cross paths though. Would want to be more prepared. But isn't that anyone eh?

Quite obviously they aren't human... Soo what are they? @MynetteLoo , any ideas on this? You said you "adopted" one, so has it shared any information that it would be comfortable with you sharing with us, so we would know more about these BEKs?
Darksbane, they are their very own kind of being similar to Vampires yet something entirely different. We may call them BEK because we're used to call entities the way they look or what they do at some cases, like shadow people cause they appear to be shadows or Poltergeists cause they make a lot of noise (noise=poltern). I can't share my information, as they are a very private race and like to keep knowledge hidden about them.

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
jayneseyoshiko
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: western ivory dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jaynese

it's already been checked that the 'black eyes kid' is just a story from creepy pasta. you should check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote:
Darksbane wrote:This is fascinating, in a creepy way. Defiantly wouldn't want to cross paths though. Would want to be more prepared. But isn't that anyone eh?

Darksbane, they are their very own kind of being similar to Vampires yet something entirely different. We may call them BEK because we're used to call entities the way they look or what they do at some cases, like shadow people cause they appear to be shadows or Poltergeists cause they make a lot of noise (noise=poltern). I can't share my information, as they are a very private race and like to keep knowledge hidden about them.
Oh ok ok, all you need to do is say that they don't want to, I'm okay with that. :) Sorry if I caused any annoyance. :(

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Folklore & Legends”