Is it possible to change events of my past?

mella
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I wondering if it's possible to change events of my past through time travel or sending messages (warnings) to myself in the past? This past year has been the worse time in my life and I would like to change something very important. Can anyone point me to objects or spells that may help me? Thank you and I really appreciate it. Just one message to myself in the past can save me from a world of misery. :help:

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I would say that this would be highly desirable to a lot of people, but no, it isn't possible. You could travel to a point in the past and even your own past, but you aren't traveling in there in the physical so you wouldn't be able to PHYSICALLY change your life.

I would say that what you can change is your attitude, resonance, reaction and feelings around whatever happened in the past. And the sooner you change these things for the better, the quicker whatever you feel is holding you back or creating a negative impact in your current life....will change for the better.

There are several things you can do, not the least of which starts with forgiveness.

I don't want to give a litany of things you can do as I don't want to overwhelm you. But you could begin with something like EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). This technique seems very simple and a lot of people will disregard it as something "hooey." But here we are on a "magical" and "paranormal" forum, yet there really isn't magical or paranormal about EFT.

It is a technique to quickly move past physical and psychological trauma and issues one may have. These issues can be as old as you are, or something that occurred just today. In a nutshell, it involves a combination of a type of accupressure while focusing on the issue at hand.

Many websites, YouTube videos and books have been written about EFT. I can't do it justice here in a brief post. So you might want to start by googling EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique and do some research yourself as well as how to do it. It is something you can learn in a matter of minutes.

There are several variations of the technique, so if one doesn't resonate with you, just keep looking until you find one that clicks. If you need more information, I'll be happy to write more about it.

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Oh wow, this is a cool topic....I'm sorry you had to ask it though, whatever happened must have been a doozy! :(

I can't help with any past travel type items or spells....On a related note, there are many spelled items & spirits who can help with
everything from cleansing residual negative energy (or, karma, if you believe in that idea), enhancing your awareness so you get a warning before a bad decision is made, and even go back & collect parts of your soul that are lost/stolen (caused by traumatic events).
If you feel you need something to do NOW to get the cleaning slate ball rolling...Try some salt water baths with purifying herbs..here is a list of herbs & their qualities...http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
You can also use white sage or cedar to smudge (smoke out) your living space, and give it a thorough lemon/salt water cleaning, toss out anything you can live without, and burn a white candle in each room after it is cleaned.

Good luck :)

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Sorry hun, not possible!

You live, you learn.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Our past is part of our memories and thus part of our lives whether we like it or not. I just found a new quote from Seneca today that I think works for this...

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca

:peace:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I now feel compelled to share my favourite quote ever:

"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:Our past is part of our memories and thus part of our lives whether we like it or not. I just found a new quote from Seneca today that I think works for this..."Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca :peace:
I agree. My heart goes out to you. :hug: But our life experiences (be it wonderfully memorable or tragic) is what makes us and our journey through this place complete. If you believe that in these lessons we receive (and we do all receive them) we are built to our fullest, then removing any part of the process will not only hinder our growth but sooner or later we must be challenged by it again. In time all wounds heal. In time you will look back on all and have a different sight to see with. May you be blessed during this time and come through with strength and peace.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wish you the best of luck in reparations of whatever went wrong, but you cannot go back into the past & change an event that occurred. And, if it was possible, anyone with that knowledge isn't going to share it freely.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
mella
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the honest answers. I have a Hyppogriff from CH on eBay and a White Dragon from Jules also on eBay both on their way and I know they will help me. Maybe I'll buy a human-like spirit too soon, especially for hugs and love. It's been a dark time but I guess it is what makes me me and hopefully I'll get better.

mothernatrsdautr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

It is not possible to change the event itself. but it is possible to rescript the past on an energetic level. Another option is something that is called Karma Matrix healing. It clear outs past life events and some for this life also.
Most type of shamanic or energetic work does this for you. It's real, but should be done by a professional. There is no spell for something like that. It's in its own category.

Return to “General Questions”