acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

I've been watching this thread, and thank you Dark for posting the link to that topic. It is an interesting read! ::hail::

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

No offense but someone who uses the name Bella and claims to be a vampire seems to be as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Someone who has watched a little too much twilight.

I however have been dating a sanguine vampire since February of 2010. We haven't talked in a while as we were fighting as he is against me being a Satanist. I posted this on a thread in the vampire forum. It was about Verna selling a ring that attracts vampires. Actually that might be a good idea. Keep an eye out on Verna's aka a_new_golden_dawn's listings or message her on ebay and ask her if she will have any more of those rings. You should check tha thread out it's called attract real vampires by a new golden dawn.

My boyfriend was going to turn me but I have already sold my soul to Satan and vampires can live a lot longer than humans and I'm sure the Dark Lord won't be thrilled if I end up living extra long time. So basically if I want to be with him and be turned I must give up being a Satanist. However it is only because of ritual I did involving a very powerful Demon that I was able to meet him in the first place. I am hoping he will stop being so damn stubborn and let me continue to be a Satanist. I have never been so happy and fufilled as when I was a Satanist and if he loves as much as he claims he does he will accept my beliefs.

I did want to be turned because I have hepatitis C and cirrhosis and I am looking at needing a liver transplant in the very very near future.and turning me would cure me of these as well as cure me of fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder, ADD, anxiety and cure me of my opiate addiction. The other problem is vampires don't age and I don't want to be with someone who will stay young while I get old. I don't want to live longer than normal. I just don't want to age.

I hope he changes his mind and soon. There is an extremely long list for liver transplants and those who need for them are self imposed like me will either be at the very bottom of the list or won't be put on the list at all As I was an IV drug user and alcoholic for years who shared with others when desperate

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:No offense but someone who uses the name Bella and claims to be a vampire seems to be as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Someone who has watched a little too much twilight.

Despite the coincidental pairing here, Bella's username was not inspired by Twilight.. it just so happens that name - and word - exists beyond Twilight. She has an italian background if i'm not mistaken, and bella means "beautiful" in italian.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

WoW Necro. That is some history you just told me. Wow! I hope it will all work out for you two.
Your story just blows me away. You have a sang boyfriend if so I am totally jealous.!

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I doubt physical vampires exist. Psychic vampirism is another thing entirely though. Then you also have spirit possession which can be done with any spirit (Vampire spirits) via the methods of a Vampire Walk-in. This is nothing new as old tribal religions have been doing it forever. i.e. Shamanism, Voudon, Tibetan Buddhism, etc. Check out this link and read up on "Horsing":

http://www.northernshamanism.org/shaman ... ssion.html

When one is under full possession of a Spirit, you may find yourself doing things that aren't normal. This is because our world is foreign to them in a sense. I can see where some real world "Sanguine Vampires" would need blood as the reason is 2 or 3 fold. This is my hypothesis:

1) The person is being "ridden" by the technique of horsing explained in the link I provided, knowingly or unknowingly.
2) Because of the traits brought on by being ridden by the spirit, the person will in turn experience psychosomatic illness thinking s/he needs to drink blood.

and then potentially:

3) The person may have some physical ailment or disease which causes certain symptoms as have been medically found in the idea of vampirism. If anything, it is most likely psychosomatic. Being called a blood fetichist would probably be more accurate for physical sanguine vampirism, along with the first 2 reasons I gave.

Go Big or Go Home.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

QuantumWater wrote:I doubt physical vampires exist. Psychic vampirism is another thing entirely though. Then you also have spirit possession which can be done with any spirit (Vampire spirits) via the methods of a Vampire Walk-in. This is nothing new as old tribal religions have been doing it forever. i.e. Shamanism, Voudon, Tibetan Buddhism, etc. Check out this link and read up on "Horsing":

When one is under full possession of a Spirit, you may find yourself doing things that aren't normal. This is because our world is foreign to them in a sense. I can see where some real world "Sanguine Vampires" would need blood as the reason is 2 or 3 fold. This is my hypothesis:

1) The person is being "ridden" by the technique of horsing explained in the link I provided, knowingly or unknowingly.
2) Because of the traits brought on by being ridden by the spirit, the person will in turn experience psychosomatic illness thinking s/he needs to drink blood.

and then potentially:

3) The person may have some physical ailment or disease which causes certain symptoms as have been medically found in the idea of vampirism. If anything, it is most likely psychosomatic. Being called a blood fetichist would probably be more accurate for physical sanguine vampirism, along with the first 2 reasons I gave.
Hey... i'm interested in your view.
You doubt physical vampires exist, do you mean altogether or do you mean by now they no longer do (replaced with theory of form you addressed)? Or as suggested in your post is it simply a case that you do not agree with the preconceived idea of supernatural, physical sanguine vampires having ever existed - do not think they are/were ever "vampires" at all?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Online Vampire communities are good for meeting other people who: 1. believe themselves to be Vampires, 2. have some Vampiric blood-tie, 3. exhibit powers & abilities akin to pure-bloods. But, most of the time they are people who want to be Vampires.

Any pure-bloods still walking this Earth aren't starting online communities advertising themselves as Vampires & asking other people they do not even know to join them online. They may use the internet, they may chat with other people in online places like anyone else does, but they aren't advertising themselves publicly with a big "HELLO, I'M A VAMPIRE" sign. Any pure-bloods are so far integrated into society that you wouldn't even know one if you saw one, more than likely for most people.

Ash posted a caution on local groups & events following some tragic happenings in several NYC chapters of want-to-be Vampires who raped, mauled, and nearly killed several people who showed up wanting "to be turned into a Vampire." The people who role play & want to be the big, bad-ass Vampires they see in movies are the ones you really need to worry about, and unfortunately, it's not that uncommon for more than questionable things to happen when people meet up with groups who say they are Vampires; especially the ones who advertise turning people at local events.

If you find some genuinely nice & true people who are acting Psys, then go for it, but if you don't know the group and you don't know anyone who can vouch for them, then utilize caution.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I doubt physical vampires exist. Psychic vampirism is another thing entirely though.
Really? Then it would be no different. If you believe that there are beings that feed on energy for life-sustaining force, then you qualify many spiritual & physical beings as "Vampires". Feeding on energy is no different than feeding on blood, meat, vegetables, etc. No different at all, and in the case of Psy Vampires they feed on energy in addition to other food sources, they don't eat JUST energy. Which, is actually no different than any other entity that has lived & survived on Earth.
hen you also have spirit possession which can be done with any spirit (Vampire spirits) via the methods of a Vampire Walk-in. This is nothing new as old tribal religions have been doing it forever. i.e. Shamanism, Voudon, Tibetan Buddhism, etc. Check out this link and read up on "Horsing":
Spirit possession can be any spirit, and is recorded in texts pre-Biblical. That has nothing to do with Vampirism. Sometimes a possessed, physical body may act as though it were infected by rabies, and in fact, there are clear cases when someone was dubbed a "Vampire" and they weren't at all, they were, in fact, rabies-infected. So, there are plenty of cases where you can say, well it's not a Vampire, it's a "this", or "that". Spiritual possession is just one in a long line of misdiagnosis, but a misdiagnosis doesn't absolve one thing from being true, or not being true, it just means it was incorrectly classified. That's something rampant in history, but nonetheless does not prove or disprove the existence of something as a whole.

and then potentially:

I understand your theory, and that's good, I'm glad that you are taking another approach to things, but the need for blood as a sustaining life force is no different than various creatures & beings on Earth needing their own, special diet to sustain their life. Not everything on this Earth all abides by the same diet. A grasshopper isn't going to sustain life on steak anymore than a rabbit is going to sustain life on yogurt. Not all insects have the same dietary needs, not all the same mammals have the same dietary needs, not all the same fish, and so on and so on.

Not only that, but Sanguine Vampires don't eat JUST blood. It's not a liquid blood meal & that's it. It goes far beyond that, and the diet of a Sanguine Vampire, for a millennium & beyond has included more than just blood.

Furthermore, I don't recall Sanguine Vampires acting, all the time or even part of the time, like possessed people. They had civilizations, cultures, and were socialized with many entities, beings, and creatures on Earth. You can't lump all Sanguine Vampires, or even all Psy for that matter, into one category. That would be like saying all humans are this, that, and the other thing, with no variance, no margin for individual personality & cultural development, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor

Yeah I'm very skeptical of the whole vampire thing. Its more to play it safe, rather to fall into some fantasy mindset which is very easy with subjects like these. I like to use logic where it is needed =) I'm not saying it isn't real for sure, however, due to evidence it is more highly likely and safe to say that it isn't real. If a real vampire showed themselves to me and had a way to prove they were a vampire then I'd believe it. Now of course I wouldn't be asking themselves to jump through all these hoops just to prove themselves to me either. That in itself, I feel is also a ridiculous concept which gets on my nerves even =)

Now psychic vampires I can whole heartedly say I believe they exist as I have done enough research to prove to myself that =) If I saw someone who was born with vampire fangs and didn't have them filed... I might wonder....but...whose to say that true sanguine vampires have to have fangs? lol

Go Big or Go Home.
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor

There seems to be this misconception running around that being possessed equates with acting crazy and doing stupid things. There are intelligent spirits and there are stupid spirits. There are also spirits in other realms that wouldn't know how to act in our world, just as there are very "earthly intelligent and civilized" spirits. Having a spirit is simply a part of a human being having a Soul, and without one the person would be like a zombie. Similar concept in the creation of physical zombies where it is physical+soul manipulation. Walk-in possession has the potential to have "intelligent and civilized" spirits walk in and create a new kind of human being. Everyone is psychic, but if their own spirit bodies were tuned to be vampirically psychic, then they'd be Psychic Vampires! lol. The egyptians had many extensive practices in tuning their soul, just as other cultures I'm sure.

Thats the psychic vampire side. As for physical vampire feeding on blood to sustain themselves "energetically," is like saying it is a psychic vampire that has not learned how to psycho-energetically feed from a distance. Its either that, or they just feel more comfortable doing it that way. Everyones energy, personality and methods are different I guess. As for the actual need for blood sustenance beyond "energy," I wouldn't know what to say to that as where is the scientific evidence. I know vampires are civilized and not lumped into one category. Vampires are more than just about blood sucking and other things as they are very magickal entities.

Its nice to know that some people believe physical vampires that need blood to survive exist, but this is more of a "circular" discussion of the chicken or the egg. There is no conclusive evidence. It is a nice conversation peice, and to entertain anything beyond that is the same as discounting scientific evidence and inviting faith or a sort of religious zeal as the dominant factor.

Go Big or Go Home.

Return to “Vampire”