You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Darkstar wrote:WoW Necro. That is some history you just told me. Wow! I hope it will all work out for you two.
Your story just blows me away. You have a sang boyfriend if so I am totally jealous.!
Aughhh, Dark, you have a most troubling way of romanticizing vampires... it worries me that you would even try to seek them out because, as the elders state here, anyone willing to entertain meeting you would certainly not be a true vampire and would only have sinister intents in mind.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah I'm very skeptical of the whole vampire thing. Its more to play it safe, rather to fall into some fantasy mindset which is very easy with subjects like these. I like to use logic where it is needed =) I'm not saying it isn't real for sure, however, due to evidence it is more highly likely and safe to say that it isn't real. If a real vampire showed themselves to me and had a way to prove they were a vampire then I'd believe it. Now of course I wouldn't be asking themselves to jump through all these hoops just to prove themselves to me either. That in itself, I feel is also a ridiculous concept which gets on my nerves even =)
It doesn't sound like you've gathered any evidence, rather you are spurred to not believe due to LACK of evidence. But, if that is the case, then you'll have great difficulty believing in many of the spirits that we discuss here as many fell into obscurity LONG before humans were educated enough to keep many, detailed records of sheer number that would clearly outweigh any possibility of "fantasy"... but, then again, the Bible is the most printed piece of literature on the Earth, so evidently sheer volume of texts being printed in different languages and in different manners does not equate legitimacy as there are plenty of people who don't believe it to be true. So, then it all goes back to faith, doesn't it? Your lack of knowledge & gathering evidence to support your theory doesn't mean that you are right, it simply means you are devoid of enough information to solidly convince you. And, if you need something to physically manifest in front of you to prove its existence then there are a great many things you won't believe in; especially in the paranormal.
Now psychic vampires I can whole heartedly say I believe they exist as I have done enough research to prove to myself that =) If I saw someone who was born with vampire fangs and didn't have them filed... I might wonder....but...whose to say that true sanguine vampires have to have fangs? lol
Again, this statement sounds ignorant of facts. Ash wrote an entire article on the fact that NOT all Sanguines had or have fangs. Some do not cause two-piercing holes to cause blood-letting to feed, there were multiple types of wounds produced by Sanguines over time, they aren't all Hollywood Vampires!
There seems to be this misconception running around that being possessed equates with acting crazy and doing stupid things. There are intelligent spirits and there are stupid spirits.
Actually, I agree with you, and my statement was in relation to your initial observation that perhaps spiritually possessed people were mistaken for Vampires because of their behavior, to which I remarked on the rabies-infected cases that were misdiagnosed as Sanguine Vampirism, because of the need to bite anything & everything and infect it with rabies. It has nothing to do with acting crazy, but it was an example of behavior being misdiagnosed, just as I suppose your theory of spiritual possession being mistaken of Vampirism would also be a misdiagnosis in some cases.
There are also spirits in other realms that wouldn't know how to act in our world, just as there are very "earthly intelligent and civilized" spirits. Having a spirit is simply a part of a human being having a Soul, and without one the person would be like a zombie.
That is not entirely accurate, your soul & your spirit are not the same thing, and I have a thread written on this exact topic here.
Similar concept in the creation of physical zombies where it is physical+soul manipulation. Walk-in possession has the potential to have "intelligent and civilized" spirits walk in and create a new kind of human being. Everyone is psychic, but if their own spirit bodies were tuned to be vampirically psychic, then they'd be Psychic Vampires! lol. The egyptians had many extensive practices in tuning their soul, just as other cultures I'm sure.
You do realize that Vampirism means feeding on a host, if you want to boil it down to nuts & bolts. Let's play devil's advocate & say that Psychic Vampirism isn't any more or less valid than Empaths being Vampires because they can feel & are physically effected by the energy around them; they absorb, process, and are in tune... by loose definition they would be Vampires. By loose definition anyone who eats meat is a Vampire, is there not blood in ground beef when you buy it? The cow you're eating is your food host, right? Or the turkey, pig, fowl, fish, etc. There's blood in meat, you're eating it, you're a loose definition of a Vampire. You'll believe in everything that exists around you, however "wild" it might be to believe in, but you don't believe that there were/are beings that feed on various food sources (like most beings here on Earth), and they happen to drink blood? There are beings on Earth RIGHT NOW that eat blood... mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bats, just for a few examples. So, it's really not that outlandish or wild to think that there would be a large, human-like creature that would drink blood, plenty of things on this planet consume blood (in different forms); like humans, insects, birds, mammals, etc. Think of all the different meat-eating or blood-sucking creatures on this Earth.

I'm not here to change your mind, I know what I know, and you are on your own journey to find your way & decide what you wish to believe in and what you do not, but for those reading this thread, here's lots of information from everyone participating to chew on.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

terror. thanks for the concern. :thumbup:

i have changed my mind since noctem first spoke to me about it.
this has been awhile now. early sept i think.

but... i am always hopin just to sit down and talk with one. someday....

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That is not entirely accurate, your soul & your spirit are not the same thing, and I have a thread written on this exact topic here.

I know. I meant that the spirit is merely a peice of a Soul as I mentioned. The soul is more like the summation of the totallity of a human being. I read an article on what you wrote and wasn't sure if that is what you were referring to (the thread picture of the image of 3 bodies). I also asked some questions regarding that, but have yet to hear anything on it. I don't remember what I asked, but then again I have come many steps ahead since I last asked those questions.

You do realize that Vampirism means feeding on a host, if you want to boil it down to nuts & bolts. Let's play devil's advocate & say that Psychic Vampirism isn't any more or less valid than Empaths being Vampires because they can feel & are physically effected by the energy around them; they absorb, process, and are in tune... by loose definition they would be Vampires. By loose definition anyone who eats meat is a Vampire, is there not blood in ground beef when you buy it? The cow you're eating is your food host, right? Or the turkey, pig, fowl, fish, etc. There's blood in meat, you're eating it, you're a loose definition of a Vampire.

Yes. I understand this. The act of Vampirism is an "action." However, I was discussing something more along the lines of the type of Vampire. Like spirit vampire, vs physical vampire.... the 2 sub-archetypal types.

Then there is the definition of anything can be a vampire as it is all a predatory foodchain which I support that idea, but leaning on the side of knowing what is really being talked about and not dramatizing it with hollywood. An example is that Dragons are in fact vampirific (did anyone know this?), as they can and do feed on "awareness" by raising an individuals awareness and energetic state. The Clan of the Dragons were in fact Vampires, like Vlad Drakula (Dracul,Dracon,Dragon) was said to be in that organization. Interestingly, Vampires and Dragons and Vampires share a closer relationship than any would think. More like opposites of the same coin.

Anything spiritual (spirits) being anchored into this realm in fact need and eat energy. The energy of this world is different than the energy of their world. We need energy of theirs to perceive their world, and likewise they need our type of energy to be in our world whether it comes from us or the environment.

I'm sure its possible anything exists. I could very well do a spell to make energy go "weird" and just Alter reality and go through an Alice in Wonderland scenario. But it isn't my main focus. All I'm saying is that it appears the physical existence of what people believe vampires to be are not as likely as you said its not hollywood. Ontop of that, unless there are any vampires that want to reveal themselves to prove anything, I'm not the type of person to jump on the fantasy train, chasing a fantasy that couldn't be real...concrete... some people spend their entire lives doing stuff like that. Now, if my hands were free I'd definetely work towards possibly meeting that lovely female Vampire Mistress. I will comment that I've definetely bumped into a few people recently whom could of been considered a female vampire...psychic or sang who knows. She surely didn't like taking a bite out of me lol Interestingly that happened around the time I was doing a magickal experiment on psychic vampirism...go figure..like attracts like. You don't have to change my mind; I just enjoy discussion.

Go Big or Go Home.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bumping this topic for the newer members. What is written here is good info.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Vampire”