You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

PSYCHIC ATTACK

Postby ASH-MDA » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 am

I HEAR WE HAVE SOME DA-ERS IN HERE! GLAD TO HEAR IT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE INTO THE SPIRITS BUT NO IDEA WE HAD SOME INTO THE MAGIC. IN THE SPIRIT I HAVE SOME PSYCHIC ATTACK INFO FOR YOU.

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THAT THE "EVIL EYE" IS CONSIDERED THE OLDEST FORM OF PSYCHIC ATTACK. IT IS FOUNDED IN CHRISTIAN BELIEFS (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) & A REAL EVIL EYE CAN BE DEADLY.

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT NUNS USED PSYCHIC ATTACKS AGAINST THOSE WHO THREATENED THE CATHOLIC TRADITIONS? YEAH, NO KIDDING, SO TELL YOUR KIDS THE NEXT TIME THEIR IN SCHOOL THOSE NUNS ARE A WHOLE LOT MORE DEADLY THAN THEY THINK! :twisted: :o

THE YEAR WAS 1455 IN THE COVENT OF WENNIGSEN & THE NUNS LAID OUT STRETCHED IN THE SHAPE OF A CROSS & CHANTED "IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH" OVER & OVER. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS A CHANT WHEN DONE PROPERLY (NO I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE DETAILS) WILL BRING DEATH TO THE PERSONS CHANTED FOR. NO KIDDING.

KIND OF MAKES YOU LAUGH, DOESN'T IT? ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SOOOO AGAINST MAGIC. IF THEY KNEW THE HISTORY OF THEIR OWN RELIGION THEY'D SEE THAT MAGIC & CHRISTIANITY HAVE A LOOOOONG STANDING WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE CATHOLICS ARE THE MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR THEIR MAGIC RITES, RITUAL, CEREMONIES & INCANTATIONS FOR BOTH WHITE & BLACK MAGIC. THAT'S RIGHT... CHRISTIANS HAVE DEVELOPED SOME OF THE DARKEST & BLACKEST MAGIC OUT THERE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? READ "VERBUM ABBREVIATUM", A PIECE OF 12TH CENTURY LITERATURE THAT EXPLAINS IN DETAIL THE CEREMONY OF A CATHOLIC RITUAL USED TO BRING DEATH TO SOMEONE WHO COMMITTS MURDER. YEAH, THEY MAKE A WAX LIKENESS OF THE MURDER VICTIM AND THEN A WHOLE CONGREGATION TAKES PART IN A CHRISTIAN, BLACK MAGIC CEREMONY TO BRING DEATH TO THE MURDERER WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE CEREMONY'S COMPLETION.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRYING TO DO A PSYCHIC ATTACK. WELL FIRST IT DEPENDS ON HOW SKILLED THE PERSON IS AT THROWING A PSYCHIC ATTACK AT YOU. MOST SIDE EFFECTS ARE: SEVERE MIGRAINES, VOMITING, IMPOTENCE (FOR MEN), LOSS OF APPETITE, COLD SWEATS, HIGH FEVERS, YOUR HEART FEELING LIKE ITS FLUTTERING, PAIN AT THE BACK OF THE NECK, BACK PAIN NEAR YOUR KIDNEYS AND INSOMNIA. USUALLY IT'S A MIXTURE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, EVERYBODY REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO A PSYCHIC ATTACK & THE SKILL-LEVEL OF THE PERSON DOING IT EFFECTS HOW STRONG THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE TOO.

SOME PEOPLE WHEN THEY HAVE A REAL MASTER, PRIESTESS OR WARLOCK CAST A PSYCHIC ATTACK ACTUALLY REPORT SKIN JAUNDIS. ALSO SEVERE DEPRESSION THAT EVEN MEDS CAN'T HELP.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS, THEY REALLY LEAVE BEHIND SOME NASTY SIDE EFFECTS WHEN DONE BY A REAL PRACTITIONER.

SO HOW DO YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST A PSYCHIC ATTACK? SPIRITS ARE GOOD, THEY CAN ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT. HARPIES HAVE A PARTICULAR SENSITIVITY TO PSYCHIC ATTACKS, PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE TO MAGIC. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT A HARPY (AND YOU KNOW YOU DO) THEN I SUGGEST A SHIELDING AMULET SPECIFICALLY FOR PSYCHIC ATTACKS. NOW THAT I KNOW THERE IS INTEREST IN DA BESIDES SPIRITS I AM GOING TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME PUTTING WHAT I HAVE IN THE STORE.

BUT FOR SOME HOME-SPUN REMEDIES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKED HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO ALLEVIATE THE EFFECTS:

---SUNLIGHT, GET LOTS OF IT. YEAH, YEAH PUT YOUR SPF ON BUT SIT OUT IN THOSE GOLDEN RAYS FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR A DAY EVEN IF IT'S BROKEN UP INTO 15 MIN INTERVALS. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER AFTER A FEW DAYS.

---MASSAGE, TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO BREAK OUT THE OILS, OR GET YOUR DOG TO STEP ALL OVER YOUR BACK, OR PAY FOR A SESSION AT A DAY SPA. TRUST ME THIS WORKS. IT STIMULATES ALL THE PHYSICAL FORCES THAT YOU NEED TO REVITALIZE YOUR DEFENSES.

---ACUPUNCTURE, YEAH I DON'T KNOW IF I'D TRUST THE S.O. TO DO THIS BUT IT WILL HELP YOU CENTER YOUR PHYSICAL BODY & DISTRACT FROM THE PSYCHIC MALFUNCTION.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED START WITH THE THREE I JUST SUGGESTED & GET YOURSELF AN AMULET OR HARPY TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THE REST. ONCE YOU GET THE ATTACK CLEARED THEN USE A STANDARD CLEANSING AND HEALING SPELL OR AMULET TO GET YOU BACK TO NEUTRAL.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Rain
venerated member
venerated member

Re: PSYCHIC ATTACK

Postby Rain » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:32 am

Wow great info here Ash thanks and I would love to see some talismans (Have the Harpy and more on the way).

I had a Mother Superior as my 8th grade teacher and let me tell you, nuns have nothing on a MS! This woman had super powers of mind control that was just freaky. She could put you down in your seat for and hour with just a stare and for the life of you, you could not talk for that whole time! :evil: She was cool!!! LoL!

Great tips too, really good info to know. Thanks!

-Rain-

My destiny is to know what I don't know

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf

Postby crone maatkaere » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:39 am

ash - as a former catholic born and raised, i know many friends who in those olden times of the 50's/60's had their knuckles hit with rulers as a form of discipline. so yeah, the old nuns did have a streak to them. thanks for the different ways to prevent psychic attacks...again, there is no such thing as too much knowledge and thanks for sharing some of your's with us. take care, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Postby david2885 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:22 am

Hey Ash, what do you think of this spell....does it work?

Egg Space Cleansing

Eggs are great for removing person cleansing and to remove the Evil Eye.

1. Place eggs under the bed in a bowl of spring water. The number of eggs depends on the number of people sleeping in that particular bed. One egg per person.

2. Replace all the eggs & water weekly. However, if you notice a foul smell prior to the week being over, that means the egg is full and needs to be thrown out.

3. Do not eat the eggs you are going to dispose of. Do not break or crack them inside your home. Put them in a brown paper bag and discard them outside the house.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member

Postby queenie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:21 am

Thanks Ash-dont even get me started on the nuns who taught at my high school! Glad ive got a harpy. :applause:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption

Postby Mongrella » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 am

Would psychic attack interfere with bonding with spirits? Because I've been having several of those symptoms combined with feeling totally blocked when I try to meditate & connect with my various new acquisitions...it is not constant but happens every few days: a really bad, blocked day then it sort of wears off then comes back again full strength.
Shall see if the budget will run to getting a harpy. :think:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

leigh
active contributor
active contributor

Postby leigh » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Thanks for making a rare appearance in the forums, Ash! You have given us so much valuable information.

And yes I have been looking at Harpies. LOL

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Caiyros Damia Imran » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks for the information - fascinating & important...from what you mention are any of those rituals...related to Loudon and Urbain Grandier? Love the information would really like to read more...!!!!

I found 2 days ago when I was psychically attacked that the life forms coming out of my Crwth absolutely destroyed the attacking force and gave new and expanded energies and "war-force" to all the other spirits most especially my 6 Gorgons, Sanguine Vampires, my Werewolf, and "Time-Shadow" forces.....

Is there a way to spread a cloak of invisibility......???

Cheers,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Cryptic_twilight313 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Thanks for sharing this Ash!!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends

Postby Wiccan Warrior Alex » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 am

So glad to see you here and posting Ash. A few more thoughts on psychic attacks.

The first thing to do when dealing with an attack is to clear the atmostphere and gain breathing space in which to refor the shattered ranks. This is most easily accomplished with an organized ritual than by unaided will power.

Any act performed with intention becomes a rite.

Taking a bath with the intention of ritual cleanliness will aid you in any furhter work you do. It's a good start to clear your immediate atmosphere and aura. Use of sandlewood, or white sage and cedar soap (or any of the ritual protection combinations) works well.

Think about it. You cut onions with a knife, and the smell of onions remains on the stainless blade. We retain etheric manifestastions as well, just like the knife that cut the onions, that is why we take the ritual bath or shower.

If your house is infected badly, you may want to pack up and spend the night out of the house after smuding with sage and sprinking salt and water. Leave in newly washed clothes, and take nothing with you that may have residual energy. From a fresh atmosphere, you will be better able to fight it.

There is an old supersition that a witch can be thrown off the trail by crossing running water. It is my opinion that many of these old folk beliefs have a basis in fact, however overlaid by superstition they may have become. So if you feel like you are plagued by psychic attack, cross water on your walk and/or drive.

Water is a vehicle of purification. It is used in the rite of baptism by the Church and in the preparation of the place by the occultist about to perform a ceremony. Technically, there should be a trace of salt in the water thus employed, and both salt and water are blessed with powerfful invocations when the priest is perparing holy water, wheather for baptism or for placing in the holdy water stoup foer the use of the congregation.

For the occultist, salt is the emblem of the element of earth. It is also a crystalline substance and crystalline substances, in their different forms, receive and hold better than anything else. Water, on the other hand, is the emblem of the psychic sphere. These two realms, between them, contain by far the greatest part of occult evil. Therefore, a solution of salt and water makes a better base than either salt or water could do seperately .

Mix a little salt (not sea salt) in water and sprinkle your doorways and around the room in your house.

Bless you bath water and your salt in water. Use any prayer that is appropriate for you.

When you return home, sweep and mop the floors (put your salt and water back in place at the doorways and windows)

Change all the covering on your bed (or wash what you have) and change the direction of your bed.

If it's not powerful enough to cause you to leave, then do a simple lemon uncrossing ritual: Slice a lemon into thin slices and sprinkle them with salt while reciting "Sour spell to sour fruit, you must go there because it is your suit, uncrossed, uncrossed, this spell on me, and as my will so mote it be! Leave the lemon on a plate under your bed until it is dry, about 7 days. Dispose of it away from your property (but it in a bag and drop it in the trash at the gas station or walmart.)

In the case of an occult forces powerful enough to produce physical phenomena, you will need to take addtional measures.

While I believe that most psychic attacks can be handled with simple steps and white magic, the would be occultist would heed well to learn the ways of white magic before delving into the dark.

Dark magic has it's place, and sometimes it is the only way to fight fire, with fire. But for the uninitiated, dark magic is less forgiving of error or intent, and one is well advised to study well and consider motives before embarking on the path of black magic.

Blessed Be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Black Magic”