Need help on Dragon's Blood Oil

shanli
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

But they dont have dragon's blood for it.

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Maybe you could ask them to sell you in a quantity and give discount on it.

The seller is very nice person.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

[quote="xXxClairexXx"]Maybe you could ask them to sell you in a quantity and give discount on it.

The seller is very nice person.[/quote]
yep , and i was given free gift too , say by seller ... ha ha ..

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Which do you all prefer? Or should I say which do the dragons prefer? Dragon's blood incense or the oil?
I don't have any experience using either so please tell me how to use them, lol!
Incense, I just need to light them, simple as that, right?
How do I use the oil? What do I need to put them in? I have never used them before.

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Incense are usually a stick or cone and you just put 'em in a heat proof dish and light. They burn up and scent the area. Oils are used with an oil burner...it's like a two tiered item that you put a tea light candle in the bottom and pour the oil in the top tier and the candle heats the oil. I think you can get electric oil burners but I use the old fashion ones!

silvcrystal
new here
new here

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:I believe you are referring to an 'oil burner'. Yes, mixing your oil with water will make it last longer.

I really haven't found a 'bad' source.

I use incense sticks from 'thatsmellssogood' on ebay, but you may wish to choose a seller closer to you, depending upon if you are in the US or not.

Even walmart carriers dragons blood.

You can also give your dragon sea glass and he/she will like that also, or quartz crystal clusters. Just about any gemstone appeals to dragons as they love 'treasure'.

Let us know how things work out for you.
Thanks for the recommendation W W Alex! I'd ordered 8 hundred different incense sticks from "thatsmellssogood". I did have a little problem with Mikki as it took more than a month to receive my incense due to a troublesome employee of Mikki's. I got the dragon's blood and Grape Bubblegum for my dragons. My dragons did not go for the "popular pick-dragon's blood". They liked the Grape Bubblegum (I loved it too)!!! I must say Mikki's incense are fresh and a big difference from pre-made incense I bought from stores. I would like to share 2 more great incense from Mikki. White sage and Coconut Mango. White Sage is just great!! It really cleanse all negativity and I felt lighter every time I use it. The reason I like coconut mango is because it smells just like the incense from Wintermournings (love that smell)!
Thanks again Alex!

Return to “Dragons”