Empress Faery

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:Yes she does sound very very cool.

Hmm Dragons anonymous. hehe But ya know what I did read in my book about sometimes it just does happen that way when a total race will just call out to you. Lucky us they are so many colors to choose from. lol But I am weird as I want the adult dragons that I have a baby of so I can get the full experience of that color. Plus then if I have a male I want a female also so I can see the difference in them. Maybe I should stop doing that. lol But in all defense my eight guardians do not really interact with me. They are always out on patrol. Except ok the baby's, they do show up in meditation.

So Terror how many do you have????????Spill??????? Do you find you stick to a certain color??? :ot:
Yikes... I just counted how many I have, including ones I placed with the 60% sale this past week, and I have a total of 28!!! In my defense, I do devote several hours a night meditating with my dragon family -- I'm not just a casual collector, despite how new I am to spirit-keeping. I suspect my being able to telepathically hear my dragons is responsible for this addiction...

I don't stick to certain colors -- I go with their qualities as described and my gut instincts on where I'm looking to improve my life... Right now my focus is career success so my recent purchases have entailed dragons with those qualities that I think will be helpful for my work environment (i.e., brass/blue - powers of pursuasion plus powers of illusion = great for business). I add the dragon/dragons to a triumvirate with a spell for the same issue (i.e. Persuasion over others). I have another triumvirate with my gold dragon, gold unicorn and gryphon -- all have to do with prosperity and wealth. My gold really is all encompassing and she fits into every aspect of my life but I really could use her assistance in this area right now.

Dragons are definitely my favorite... Sorry for getting off topic but I had to answer cus like you, I'm addicted to them ::bop::

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

That is great your getting more. And who can help us with this big of sale going on. lol That is so neat your putting some in the triumvirate. That should be a cool piece. Dragons are so addicting. Seems like there is one for everyone or like us a ton of them.lmao :silly:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Thank you for the tips Moonwind, I will keep them in mind when the blue gets here. They are all custom by the way so am not entirely sure whether they will be babies or adults or a mix. I like the idea of ickle baby dragons though - just sound so cute!

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

Yea Dollar Store!!!! :)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's experiences when you bond. I was so tempted to get one, but the money was low and I had items that were in my wish list forever. Hopefully next sale :)

Keep us updated :thumbup:

Very off topic, but I just realized I use this smile ---> :thumbup: the most. ha ha Just an observation. :thumbup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Oh Tink if you did not ask for a baby more than likely :thumbup: :thumbup: they will be all adults. I only get the little when when I request one.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

It's okay Moonwind, I'm not fussed either way, I'd happily have any!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Who else gets the feeling that Empress Faeries love fine chocolate?
I wonder if it's the preference of my fae or if all similarly delight in chocolate - which would certainly be fitting based on their description. I love it myself, but of recent had a particularly distinct need to have quality, dark chocolate in the household around the time I discovered my Empress Fae had been conjured. I suspect as i've indulged in it over the past while, the spirit may have been enjoying this vicariously, haha.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

NoctemAeternus wrote:Who else gets the feeling that Empress Faeries love fine chocolate?
I wonder if it's the preference of my fae or if all similarly delight in chocolate - which would certainly be fitting based on their description. I love it myself, but of recent had a particularly distinct need to have quality, dark chocolate in the household around the time I discovered my Empress Fae had been conjured. I suspect as i've indulged in it over the past while, the spirit may have been enjoying this vicariously, haha.
I feel this is true for Sterling Angels as well!! However I have not received mine as of yet, but she gave very complex directions as to purchasing and simmering dark chocolate on the stove, but my Star Fae will have nothing do with it, hmmmmmmmmm, must be an acquired taste... :think:

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My Empress has officially arrived, bound to a pretty pendant :) Still somewhat of a mystery to me as I am awaiting info, but am getting impressions on the energy.

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Still no word on mine! You girls got so lucky with the fast shipping and all ... ::bleh:: :lol:

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”