Astral & Mental Warrior Training 102B

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

AhMEN to that. :thumbup:

I also noticed that the A. of the Lion is looking for members. I have A. Stewards email and was tempted to contact him but i am not an experienced astral traveler but as tempting as it is, i do not think a novice like me would be accepted so maybe not my path. Would an adept like you have any advice? Did you get your calling or was it handed down to you?

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

I was sort of lead to them by accident, i was in my adept minor phase of the hermetic tradition and we just literally crossed paths.I am on a sabbatical from the order at this moment to pursue personal development and stay hidden if you will from the invisible war if you will. I have taken a few students under my belt and i desire to put as much time into their training as possible, but i will be back in the mix this winter. I am not known to the warrior tradition as frater y.a. I am known to them by my warrior identity. For Frater Y.A. is my hermetic magickal motto. Each name you choose should be encapsulating of your journey some will stay with you and some you will disregard but one will define you Frater Y.A. Fiat LVX i will never grow out of.... Most in the group are already adepts in their own right from their own traditions, but their are some who join and master this tradition, but their is no judging as to who is what and in the field we are warriors it is as plain as that. It would be best to get some astral projections under your belt, because after each journey you are required to give an account, but you choose this path because you desire it and not because you were inspired by anyone me or another, for this is a path that is truly less traveled. And no entities are allowed to journey with us, we ask for no help of angels or demons or in-between. It is only us mortals standing in the gap for us mortals, period... Most times against all odds and then some.... Do not be deceived there is nothing glamorous about what we do and nothing rewarding, none will ever know and very few will sense what has transpired...Or the changes that were caused or the fact that a great evil was diverted or a shadow that threatened us all was banished. Only you will know and you will die without telling a single soul..

101/102A/102B
Master these if you are considering this, you will sooner or later have to anyway...

To answer your question in its totality i was lead and it was handed down to me.

My advice to you is follow your heart, follow your true self.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you once again for your wisdom. My temptation to join was more out of curiosity and avarice for knowledge then a calling to be an Astral Warrior. As i cannot say for sure if it is my path so better not join as i am sure it is one of commitment, modesty and servitude that i may not be able to fulfill at this period in time. Right now i have been asked to join a mediumship workshop as i had a few family members who passed on, coming to me and telling me i should try it as apparently I can. I have a lot of work to do, to be able to communicate with the dead, but hey, if they say I can do it then I'm a fool not to try.

I have already copy and pasted the best from the threads you started and intend to try out a couple of exercises.

Regards and salutations Frater Y.A.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

If they are already coming to you my friend then all you have to do is clear your mind, you are already gifted.. Spirits only come to those who hv a great light around them as i hv been told by the spirits, you apparently hv that. I wish the best and always choose a path with heart and a path that resonates with you.

I wish you the best and i have enjoyed talking with you... :D

Best Regards,

FYA

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ditto Frater. I have enjoyed our brief exchange and look forward to more of your posts. Thank you once again. :thumbup:

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank You!!!! :candle:

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I need feedback from all who is practicing this material... Assess your self in truth... The next section I will post is no longer per-requisite material. It is the beginning work to prepare you for any path you choose whether WA/DA/BA or simply to be more aware in all you put forth yr hand to do...

Be true to yourself...

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Time is your most valuable resource.. It is constantly running out and no man has figured out a way to refill it. Each moment which is smaller than a fraction of a second yet is more valuable than all the stars in the sky and every diamond which is buried within the heart of earth. Therefore, use it wisely......

Feedback on progress please & questions...

I will not post the next material without feedback...

Frater Y.A.
YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac:

::bump::

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Your exersizes are interesting but i have done some of them before and mastered them (not all some of them)

The visualation i have done before but if i consetrate it becomes a lot better (never was a patient one on some things )(when i say better i mean like a second realiity i just got to remember to put emotions apart from touch)

Anyhow you spoke on the first training about a weapon i have none apart from my pen :D (joke i am not sure if one is needed but i dont have one i had a knife a long time ago till it rusted i had infused it with my hatred that i had but alas a bih throwed it away i used it to put my hatred and rage you could feel that it had emotions(that i puted on it)

About the emotions.....because of many reasons and past choises of mine i cant conjure all emotions or recall apart from a few and i cna block most apart from one and those who i cant recall since i dont remember how i delat with them.

Also good thing i readed your post here i saw an interesting banishing but iam still cooking my system on hwo to banish without angels relaying on me and my spirits with me or at least with someone i trust

i have read some of the books you say but whenether i read more of those is my choise and i odnt care to do it tho i am planning some of them if i read them a bit and i like them
Tho i got to say ^_^ coinsendence? one of these i have and like it i have it printed actually

hmm i am forgeting something
oh yeah i can clear my mind pretty well 10 minites mroe or less

Breathing through the skin, just breath(can do)
Conjuring , controlling and banishing the emotions by will alone.(have written above)

Anyhow more or less what i have managed-i am managing now

Good enought for you Frater?

Return to “PROTECTION”