acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Greetings Sorors & Fraters

The human entity is capable of defending against, subjecting and defeating the most powerful of entities without use of spell or entity... I write this so that your dependence on yr spirits/spell will lessen and your dependence on yourself will become greater, thus yr entities will become powerful companions instead of powerful servants.... I do not waste time nor do i intend to waste words the best training is immersion so lets dive right in..

Frater Y.A advice to all the aspiring adepts in each of your respective fields.(WA, DA & BA & any not mentioned):

"Do not be as the moth who reaches a level enlightenment only to die encased in wonder, but become a light unto thyself so that you are not trapped in a prison of spiritual materialism, egoism and lastly disillusionment".

Being stagnant is just as bad as rushing, continuously move forward.. In 103 we will crystallize allot of things and you will go "AHA"... :wizard:

Once you can do an exercise for 5min(Good) 10min(great) You may move forward, as long as you still practice, furthermore, most exercises can be integrated especially in 102A.

Prerequisite training recap: :candle:

A/M 101
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 49&t=27493

Mirror Technique 10 minutes minimum
Awareness exercises integrated into your life permanent
Weapon, mind, and body synchronization.
No mind Meditation 15minutes of clear mind

A/M 102A
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 69&t=27531

No mind training: :candle:

Conjuring/Controlling the senses 5min is good, 10 is great may practice multiple after you have practice them separately.
Breathing through the skin, just breath
Conjuring , controlling and banishing the emotions by will alone.

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct": This mantra sums up the learning and training process....

Astral & Mental Warrior Training 102B:
To be done once everyday for atleast 5-15min.

Every man is accustomed to habits through vigilance u will break old habits and force new habits and become a new being your habits make you who u are, the new habits will prepare you for who you will become.

I will repeat this section continuously, it should become a habit. This is the foundation of everything you will learn and it alone bears upon its shoulders everything you will need, therefore master it for it is your launching pad and through it u shall launch to the heavens. It has been broken down more. Digest it.

No mind meditation: :candle:

1. No mind meditation, work your way up from 5-15min this technique is taken from the Great Adept Franz Bardon its simplicity is amazing its execution will take a while, be vigilant.. You are to first Observe all thoughts in your mind passively, meaning no reaction to them emotionally whatsoever you just observe. Do this for 5min 10 is the goal. After you have accomplished this you will move on to the next exercise.

2. Second, u are to find a single thought and anything not related to said thought is to be rejected, same as above 5min 10 is the goal

3.Once u have succeed u are to empty your mind completely and prevent any thought from surfacing and hold a blank state of mind, if you can fend off all thoughts for 5min to 15min i am certain u can fend off most mental or astral intrusions even powerful magical control or persuasions...

This is to be done twice everyday 5min - to 10min( The ultimate goal is 30min)preferably morning and night.

Awareness of the eyes: :candle:

You will be especially focused in your day to day activities. You will slow down and with your eyes while being safety conscious you will use them to feel it will feel strange at first but be vigilant, Thy shall see a texture and you will touch it with your eyes as if you ran your hand across its surface and feel its texture or shall i say you will engulf all with your eyes and everything you look at will register in your mind as if you actually touched it with your hand. You must be vigilant, you must be determined. You will notice through practice everything you look at in this will have a different vibration, it feel either light or heavy and it will create a feeling in your mind you will start to notice the eyes not only see, but weigh, measure, dissect, discern and registers not only visual information but vibrational, energetic and the very nature of everything you look upon.

Awareness of the ears: :candle:

As you are listening to music you will pick out one instrument, sound, drum, roll, vocal or back ground noise: Feel and follow that to the end, totally focused it upon that. Once again be vigilant, be resolute. Learn to feel every sound you hear, feel and hear it deep within your being you will learn that every sound creates a feeling, a certain weight to it , holds to it a certain nature and gives off a certain energy.

Awareness of your voice: :candle:

You shall not use the word but for 7 days, if you loose focus and make a mistake, you will correct yourself and say the sentence or rewrite the sentence, you will neither erase the sentence nor will you apologize you will simply do it over like time that which is written or spoken never fades and forever leaves a mark of remembrance so shall you remember. Nonetheless just as time repeats itself for correction so shall you .You may use another word such as thus, however ect. May it be in conversation or writing be vigilant, be resolute.

The awareness techniques can all more or less be done together, but be patient with yourself for as coal sleeps in the ground to awaken as a diamond if you patiently persevere you will shine.

Mastery of self: :candle:

In order to gain control over yourself you must constantly defeat the mind and body. When you are hungry you are to wait thirty minutes before eating, if you eat slow it faster not to harm, but in away you can judge. If you eat fast eat slower not to harm but in a way u can judge. When you are sleepy delay it. If you are not sleepy induce it and if you sleep a certain length of time shorten or lengthen it in a way opposing to your personality. If you smoke delay it, if you vy for peoples attention avoid attention if you are a talker be silent. Do everything in a healthy way, in a safe way, but in every-way oppose your nature at every turn. Do this in all things. Like in the game of chess every move is a reaction or action based on a former move, but now you will no longer play as the piece(individual or as a whole , but thy will become the board in which the game is played. Be wise, be vigilant. failure is not an option.

Monitor your thoughts and question the intent and nature of every thought, every action, every reaction and discern the nature of your thoughts. You will be absolutely shocked, appalled and even pleased where, what and how some of them came to be. Be vigilant and resolute in your training, u will not fail...

If you hv been doing the total body breathing exercises in A/M 102A you have found them to be refreshing and some cases if you are sensitive even energizing, but enough with the chatter, lets' get to work. You will do the same exercise, but now you will add universal life force energy to the equation. You will not hold this energy, but you will breathe it in and out as if your breathing air, you will see this power as a dazzling light pouring through every pour, muscle, tendon bone, but not the organs. YOU WILL NOT HOLD THIS ENERGY YOU WILL JUST BREATHE IN NATURALLY AND BREATHE OUT NATURALLY and learn to feel this energy and its nature. If the addendum's below fit you, do them, as directed... Be vigilant, be wise, be silent.

For high blood pressure or fevers: :candle:

If you have high blood pressure you will do the exercises as above, but you will change the energy to a light blue it will have a cooling effect on you and fear not for it is the same energy its just you are adding the water element to offset some of the vibration. Do exactly as above do not vary, do not stray. Be vigilant, be resolute.

For those of you who have terminal illnesses: :candle:

You will do the same exercise as above, but you will focus not only on universal life force energy, but healing and the color of the energy will be gold. Once again you are doing the same exercise i am simply tailoring it towards your healing as well.

The journals: :candle:

Now, you will make journal. It will be composed of your mental, emotional and awareness triumphs and failures daily. This record will be a testimony against you for good or for bad and should inspire you to push harder for perfection is an on-going process for you are born perfect. Assess thy self in truth, be vigilant, be resolute.

The dream journal you will correct will be composed of your dreams, visions and premonitions. It will be labeled as such. Assess thyself in truth, be vigilant, be resolute.

You will now take a blank piece of paper and draw you out a temple of your own design or a place or where ever make you feel safe, you will incorporate all the elements.. Earth, fire, air, water and spirit(Spirit must be of dual nature) and incorporate both light and dark principles... Do this, be vigilant, be resolute. This will become clear in 103, thus do it, be vigilant, be wise.

The trick & the treat: :candle:

I have deceived you, nor do i pity you or apologize for if you have made it to this point your mind is clearer, your awareness is stronger and if you were to stop here, but continue this training, the benefits of it alone will propel you to great heights. Yet through the training some has realized this is not enough, thus now many paths are before you and sooner or later you must walk the path less traveled and find your highest expression. I will aid you in this, but i cannot lead you down your own path i will simply guide you to its possible location...

Mental Training Recap:

No mind technique
Advanced Awareness of the senses
Opposition to self
Discerning the true nature of your thoughts
Breathing energy according to ability(normal breathing)
Creation of Mental, emotional and awareness journal
Creation of dream & psychic journal
Drawing of the temple
"The Great Deception" Foreword

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

103 will be posted in time as i am guided to do so. I have given you a wealth of information. Be sure to become proficient at it and be resolute and determine to finish. The next section begins the intermediate work, for you have gotten through the prerequisites which are the qualifiers for any art, but not the work of said art. You will find these techniques will help you in your mind, emotions, life and astral/spiritual work. They will benefit you anywhere and are all around great for any endeavor.

In 103, you will need a Grounding method systematic that you hv become very in-tuned with. a methodical banishing ritual(recommendation LBRP) but i will not badger you as to which one you choose. Without those it is inadvisable to go any further, be wise, be vigilant, be silent...

Thus the next lesson will not be posted for 21 days.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You may do multiple exercises, once you hv done each for 5min... If you have done the 101, 102A material you should be ready to jump right into 102B and do multiple exercises...

Concerning word uses and deletions, if you find a word or phrase that you say habitually take it out of your vocabulary for seven days, change up words or phrases every seven days.. This will train you to control what you say at all times...Words hv power, both spoken and written, it is wise that you control your tongue and the pen....Be vigilant, be resolute you will not fail! :candle:

Much Respect,

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Recommended reading:

After the prerequisites you must read, I cannot stress this enough!

One of the great adepts of the christian pantheon puts it in simple terms:

2 Timothy 2:15
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Arcane Lore by Scrib27
Kilbrin
Books of enoch
Francis Melville
Goetia Lesser and Greater
Zohar
Sepher Yetzirah
Bahir
Bible
Dhammapada
Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie
Abramelin the mage
Eliphaz Levi
John Dee
Faustus
Dion Fortune
Franz Bardon
Koran
Kyballion
Carlos Castaneda
Satanic Bible
Book of lies
Eight pieces of Brocade Qigong
Learn a level of reiki
48 laws of power
33 strategies of war
Art of war
Tao
A fantasy novel Dragon lance, death-gate cycle
Blink
Magick without tears
Books on project management

The list goes on....., but these are a good place to start!
You must read and read then read some more...And when you get tired of reading then you are to apply what you read, archive it, meditate on it and apply it.

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Concerning Exercises: :candle:

As the mind grows in strength so must the body.

Do cardio, calisthenics, yoga, martial arts or simply engage yourself with your WII or you XBOX Kinect, but move a body in motion stays in motion a body at rest stays at rest.

For Grounding: :candle:

Lay on the ground, walks through a forest, safety considered awareness maintained, walks on the beach, engage the senses as you have been taught. Hug someone you love, play with with your animal companion, tell your spirits your going for a hike, whatever... Just do it!!!

Quick simple banishing: :candle:

Sage, lemon grass, a bath in kosher salt. Full body breath in(purifying white or gold light) and then a full body breath out and see the negativity whipping from every pour.

Things that help the magickal awareness:

Turn off the tube(television), Drive without music occasional-ly, i promise you will not harm it! Make awareness and observation your god and consciousness your temple....Be in the present at all time...Be resolute, be determined, be silent..

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

103 will be broken down into three sections, it will be ready in 3-10 days as time permits.

I would like to hear your experiences if time permits and your triumphs through 101,102A,102B!!!

I wish you all the best,

FYA

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot Frater for your efforts.

I have quite a few of the books mentioned and i can say that they are all great sources of knowledge.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

No thank you for putting forth the effort and i promise you it is effort well spent.

Concerning books: i am a obsessive compulsive reader... Books will help you tremendously in your visualization and they also break down barriers in the mind making the impossible, improbable then possible and plausible and before you know it your crossing thresholds you never thought was possible... :thumbup:

Frater Y.A.
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Frater, thank you very much for all of your contributions so far, I appreciate your generosity for sharing so much information with us and I also thank you for your time and efforts. It is much appreciated!! ::thanx::

Anna
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Much love & respect to you as well! The same could be said of you Anna, for i enjoy everything you have chosen to share. I wish you the best! :D

Frater Y.A.

Return to “PROTECTION”