http://astro.clairvision.org/astro/switchboard

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I came across the Clairvision Virtual Astrologer http://astro.clairvision.org/astro/switchboardquite a while ago....If you've ever wondered whether astrology is really accurate, give this site a try. You may be surprised how much they can tell about you.

There's a short flash animation that will teach you how to use it...pretty simple. You just need your name, birthdate, time, location, and then you save the information to your hard drive. The website does not keep your details, you save them on your own computer. Next time you want to view your chart again, you just load the file from your computer again.

I don't really understand most of the options myself... Sidereals? Major/Minor Aspects? Nakshratas? Tropical/Sidereal? Whaaaaa??? If you have time, maybe you can play around with the options and see what they mean.

Anyway, the one I've tried personally is the View-->Drawing--->PNG-->Preset..and then I just used all the standard settings and clicked submit.

Here's what pops up (Just as a safety precaution, I've blurred the top left, but that would be where your name, birthdate and birthtime would show):

Clickable Thumbnail

If you click on each sign that's inside the circle (e.g. the male sign (Mars) or female sign (Venus) on the right side), a little window will pop up with an interpretation for that sign. For example, if I click on Mars, here is exactly what shows up (You might want to skip the first few bits if it doesn't make sense to you):

Mars
Lib 01°29' Tropical Zodiac

in Libra

Major Aspects
sextile Mercury orb:3°40'

trine Jupiter orb:6°47'

sextile Saturn orb:3°36'

square Neptune orb:0°02'

square Pallas orb:5°44'

Minor Aspects
sesquisquare Moon orb:3°42'

quintile Uranus orb:2°20'

biquintile North Node orb:1°39'

sesquisquare Black Moon orb:2°21'

quintile Vesta orb:1°12'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interpretation

Mercury sextile Mars (orb: 3°40')
The Mars-Mercury combination tends to impart the qualities of Mars to the mental organisation:

alertness, sharpness, mental agility, mental stamina;
discernment, critical mind;
can have a lot of clarity if he/she does not let himself/herself be heated up with anger;
sharp tongue, can talk a lot;
enjoys debates, likes to challenge ideas and people, argumentative.

Mars trine Jupiter (orb: 6°47')
Jupiter has an affinity with the number 6, which reinforces the power of sextiles to Jupiter.

Archetypal movement
The fire of Mars kindled by Jupiter's high winds. Jupiter's outgoing values reinforced by Mars' stamina.

Mars-Jupiter characters, soul forces and energetic characteristics
The great Jupiterian with no shortage of Mars
Enthusiasm, outgoing personality.

Daring, adventurous.

Ambitious, enjoys challenges in life.

Attraction towards sports and outdoor activities.

Likes action, and can be extremely industrious. Likes to do things in large measure. Possibly a workaholic combination.

Entrepreneurial. A powerful combination for business.

Mars and Jupiter are the two planets of leadership. Aspires to be in positions of responsibility, and has what it takes to reach them: self confidence, work capacity and drive. People with a strong Mars-Jupiter aspect can well have an 'army general' character which feels most alive when in situations of combat or challenge.

Capacity to innovate, to go further, to take things beyond their present limits.

Direct, straightforward personality. Possibly somehow impulsive.

The Mars-Jupiter great traveller:
Transposes the Jupiterian need for expansion into physical journeys.

Sense of adventure.

Can be unstoppable.

Will power-a wizard in the making
Beyond the need for conquering, power and leadership, there is a seeking of the will, in the metaphysical meaning of the term. The native is on the way to becoming a wizard, at a stage when the will is still mainly applied on the physical level. The more one can develop the philosophical sides of Jupiter instead of just living within a materialistic framework, the more the will can evolve towards its next, spiritual direction.

At the same time, there comes a warning. The native has will. If this will is used only for selfish purposes, it may take him/her into a crystallisation of the selfish little ego-a first step towards the abyss, and also possibly a certain withering. The more the will can be directed towards greater purposes of service, the more it has chances of growing like a huge Jupiterian tree, and the more the native is likely to find meaning and genuine satisfaction in their life.

Mars sextile Saturn (orb: 3°36')
Mars and Saturn are two planets of antagonistic values: Mars by nature is fiery, outgoing, impulsive; Saturn is cautious, introverted, and cool. The encounter between the two contains great promises, but will pose a challenge in integrating the dialectically opposed qualities.

Characters and soul forces related to the Mars-Saturn combination
Mars-Saturn will power
If harmonious integration between Mars and Saturn is reached, Mars' libido-fire is channelled by Saturn. The arrow of Mars knows exactly where it is going. Hence the following qualities:

Capacity for concentration. Planned and carefully prepared action. Precision. Organisation. Discipline. Self control.

Persistence, determination. Duration in effort. Unwavering.

Has earth element (Saturn) to support the Mars. Common sense. Grounding.

Solid, serious, responsible, reliable, trustworthy.

Good at progressive enterprises that succeed by methodically overcoming obstacle after obstacle.

Good at building-a master builder.

Good judgement (Mars -Saturn is THE combination for judgement). Good at making decisions. Excellent manager/board executive. Often picked for positions of responsibility.

The Mars-Saturn cautious character
Thinks so much before acting that he/she ends up doing nothing. Caution becomes inhibition.

Often has lots of good reasons to delay action: think about risks, think about things going wrong, or 'We've got to do it perfectly right', or perhaps ethical concerns. Sometimes unable to discern that in reality, these are pretexts the mind uses to justify blocking action.

Possibly ascetic tendencies.

Mars square Neptune (orb: 0°02')
The Mars-Neptune combination is not an easy one. It has tremendous potential if experienced at its highest level but, as is often the case with Neptune, the potentially high qualities can be lost in vagueness and blurriness.

Movement
The movement of Mars is one of directed force, like an arrow (think of Mars' pictogram). Neptune's movement is one of universal expansion and merging. Intrinsically, the combination of the values of the two planets therefore carries a risk of Mars' direction losing its focus and dispersing. Another way of putting it is that the cosmic waters of Neptune may swamp Mars' fire and anaesthetise its drive.

Mars-Neptune characters, soul forces and energetic features
The Mars-Neptune dreamy character
Strong imagination and inspiration. Highly poetic.

High ideals.

Can be extremely sweet.

Vagueness.

Lacks stamina.

High ideals but no focus to carry through.

Procrastinator. Drifter. Lacks persistence.

Lacks belly power.

Escapism.

Has great difficulty making decisions, and when he/she makes one, has even more difficulty starting to implement it. (Mars, the planet of purpose, direction and decision making, meeting Neptune, the lord of nebulosity.)

In depth, it is not that the belly force is absent. There can actually be an exceptional power (Neptune is a planet of immensity). But the native has great difficulty getting it together, drawing from it, and setting it in movement.

There can also be a fair amount of anguish at not being able to get it together.

A typical example is Hamlet-an extremely powerful man, but with a deeply conflictual relationship to his own power.

On a deep level, this difficult relationship to the will could be related to the dialectic between faith and power. The person can draw from their power only if they reach total faith in themselves and in their direction. Then they can become unstoppable. As long as this total focus has not been reached, he/she remains muddled in doubts, hesitation, second thoughts and good reasons to delay the next move.

Mars-Neptune lack of incarnation
In terms of subtle bodies, the Mars-Neptune combination can manifest as a marked problem of incarnation: the person is not fully here. They do not want to be; their Mars will is turned somewhere else. It can be a 'missing bit' configuration.

The drunk/drug addict character
The combination Mars-Neptune has a great potential for intoxication and addictions of all kinds (the drive of Mars caught in Neptunian marshes).

The escapism turns into drugs, sex, perversion, losing one's identity (Neptunian seeking for merging) in the senses. There is, behind the self-destructive tendencies, the longing for a merging.

The unstoppable character
If Mars can gain Faith, if unity can be achieved on Self and purpose, then the Mars drive achieves a level of vastness and power that is unstoppable. Sustained by idealism of a high level and enlightened inspiration, Mars can achieve anything. Hamlet recovers his power and wipes out his rival in a duel, Napoleon conquers Europe.

The mystic
The Mars-will becomes oriented towards the high spiritual values of Neptune. Wanting God, with all one's heart and all one's being. The focus can become total through the quest for a merging with the Divine. The Mars-Neptune combination has the potential to make great mystics.

The Neptune-Mars intoxication power turns into intoxication with God. The addiction to alcohol or heroin turns into addiction to nectar. The day-dreaming fantasy and imagination becomes unlimited vision.

The resulting bliss is unfathomable.

So is the power of he who is one with the Divine.

(Incidentally, many junkies are in reality people with a burning desire for the Divine, but it is not fully conscious and blurrily kept in the background by their Neptunian vagueness, and thus diverted into drug trips.)

Working on yourself
A piece of advice for anyone with a prominent Neptune is to fight vagueness, procrastination, and always be alert to the possibility of self-delusion.

Drugs and alcohol are to be avoided at all cost. They would damage your energy much more significantly than with average people. Moreover, they would precipitate you into exactly what you are trying to avoid: the blurry, marshmallow-gunked side of Neptune.

There is a challenge in this incarnation.

Mars in Libra
Mars, the planet of drive and libido, is here in a sign ruled by Venus, planet of love and attraction. According to astrological tradition, Mars is 'in dishonour' here, since it is opposite a sign it naturally rules, which is said to weaken it.

Mars, instead of driving ahead thoughtlessly, is more driven by a Venusian need to related to others. It can become less intransigent, as Venus knows how to compromise.

The grace and refinement associated with Venus are likely to moderate the Mars libido, helping to refine its rawness.

The person can put a lot of energy into building partnerships. The Mars-Venus association of values resulting from Mars being in Libra reinforces the essential human need for intimate relationships. (Think of the love affairs between Ares and Aphrodite.) They are likely to be demonstrative with their affection, and to initiate interaction with others. (Libra is also a cardinal sign, one which initiates action.)

In keeping with the matters over which Venus rules, the person could be enthusiastic about the arts and aesthetics in general.

copyright © Samuel Sagan 1992,2007

That's a lot of info...and that's just for one sign! And I'd say it's pretty darn accurate info too. The first time I did this chart, I found myself nodding along the whole time.

Give this a shot. It's free, it's fun, and you might discover things about yourself that you never knew before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moved from old board:

alex Posted: Mar 6 2008, 09:44 AM
Group: Members
Member No.: 91

Wow David, I haven't seen this site before. Interesting that you have Aries ascendant with that Scorpio stellium. There is a lot of intensity in this chart!

Most western astrologers us the Placidius house system and sidereal.
Selecting to show minor aspects will show those lines between
the planets, minor aspects are of minor importance and would
need to meet other criteria to have a real impact on your life.

I'm going to check it out. Thank you for sharing.

The site I usually use to draw charts is http://www.astro.com
It is also free, and has interpretive plus forcasting features for free.
It was created by Liz Greene and Robert Hand, both world renouned
astrologers

PS HERE: WOW!! I am really impressed with Clairvision. This is fantastic David.
Let me spend some time here and do further analysis and I'll get back to you.

Yes, yes, yes, the most definative guide I have read anywhere. Some of the hypotheies I have developed in regards to some of my own aspects are validated here.

I would also highly recommend this site to anyone.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

==========================================================

hologramystical Posted: Mar 6 2008, 12:10 PM
Member No.: 100

Dear David2885

Thanks for sharing the website on Clairvision Virtual Astrologer.
Despite I was told my time of birth is inaccurate, nevertheless I will give it a try .

Cheers from Holly Holly,

alex Posted: Mar 6 2008, 01:00 PM

Member No.: 91

Holly, how far off do you think your birth time is? Is is listed on your birth or hospital certificate?

Failing all else, a professional astrologer can 'rectify' your chart by taking major events in your life, to find the birth time.

Birth time will affect your houses and your ascendant (rising sign). The moon moves quickly, but unless it is on the cusp at birth, you should have the right sign, but the aspects may or may not be out of orb, depending upon how far off your time is. Sun, mercury, venus, mars will not be significantly affected by sign/degree with less than a day's time. You can still read them by sign and aspect, ignoring house position.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

david2885 Posted: Mar 6 2008, 06:50 PM
Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

I didn't know my exact time of birth as well...all I know is that I was born between 7:00-8:00 AM. Since the chart says leave blank if time unknown, I didn't put the time in. After reading alex's post about houses affecting your houses and your ascendant, I decided to try making a chart again, this time putting in 7:00 AM as my birth time.

Well imagine my surprise when the whole chart shifted to the opposite side

Compare that to the old chart (without time) above.

So it looks like time makes a big difference! Does it? Alex? Is there a big difference between the two?

I tried clicking on the information for Mars though...and the interpretation doesn't seem much more different to me. For comparison, here's the interpretation for Mars from the new chart:

Mars
Lib 01°29' Tropical Zodiac

in house 11

in Libra

Major Aspects
sextile Mercury orb:3°40'

trine Jupiter orb:6°47'

sextile Saturn orb:3°36'

square Neptune orb:0°02'

square Pallas orb:5°44'

trine Part of Fortune orb:0°50'

Minor Aspects
sesquisquare Moon orb:3°42'

quintile Uranus orb:2°20'

biquintile North Node orb:1°39'

sesquisquare Black Moon orb:2°21'

quintile Vesta orb:1°12'

Interpretation

Mercury sextile Mars (orb: 3°40')
The Mars-Mercury combination tends to impart the qualities of Mars to the mental organisation:

alertness, sharpness, mental agility, mental stamina;
discernment, critical mind;
can have a lot of clarity if he/she does not let himself/herself be heated up with anger;
sharp tongue, can talk a lot;
enjoys debates, likes to challenge ideas and people, argumentative.

Mars trine Jupiter (orb: 6°47')
Jupiter has an affinity with the number 6, which reinforces the power of sextiles to Jupiter.

Archetypal movement
The fire of Mars kindled by Jupiter's high winds. Jupiter's outgoing values reinforced by Mars' stamina.

Mars-Jupiter characters, soul forces and energetic characteristics
The great Jupiterian with no shortage of Mars
Enthusiasm, outgoing personality.

Daring, adventurous.

Ambitious, enjoys challenges in life.

Attraction towards sports and outdoor activities.

Likes action, and can be extremely industrious. Likes to do things in large measure. Possibly a workaholic combination.

Entrepreneurial. A powerful combination for business.

Mars and Jupiter are the two planets of leadership. Aspires to be in positions of responsibility, and has what it takes to reach them: self confidence, work capacity and drive. People with a strong Mars-Jupiter aspect can well have an 'army general' character which feels most alive when in situations of combat or challenge.

Capacity to innovate, to go further, to take things beyond their present limits.

Direct, straightforward personality. Possibly somehow impulsive.

The Mars-Jupiter great traveller:
Transposes the Jupiterian need for expansion into physical journeys.

Sense of adventure.

Can be unstoppable.

Will power-a wizard in the making
Beyond the need for conquering, power and leadership, there is a seeking of the will, in the metaphysical meaning of the term. The native is on the way to becoming a wizard, at a stage when the will is still mainly applied on the physical level. The more one can develop the philosophical sides of Jupiter instead of just living within a materialistic framework, the more the will can evolve towards its next, spiritual direction.

At the same time, there comes a warning. The native has will. If this will is used only for selfish purposes, it may take him/her into a crystallisation of the selfish little ego-a first step towards the abyss, and also possibly a certain withering. The more the will can be directed towards greater purposes of service, the more it has chances of growing like a huge Jupiterian tree, and the more the native is likely to find meaning and genuine satisfaction in their life.

Mars sextile Saturn (orb: 3°36')
Mars and Saturn are two planets of antagonistic values: Mars by nature is fiery, outgoing, impulsive; Saturn is cautious, introverted, and cool. The encounter between the two contains great promises, but will pose a challenge in integrating the dialectically opposed qualities.

Characters and soul forces related to the Mars-Saturn combination
Mars-Saturn will power
If harmonious integration between Mars and Saturn is reached, Mars' libido-fire is channelled by Saturn. The arrow of Mars knows exactly where it is going. Hence the following qualities:

Capacity for concentration. Planned and carefully prepared action. Precision. Organisation. Discipline. Self control.

Persistence, determination. Duration in effort. Unwavering.

Has earth element (Saturn) to support the Mars. Common sense. Grounding.

Solid, serious, responsible, reliable, trustworthy.

Good at progressive enterprises that succeed by methodically overcoming obstacle after obstacle.

Good at building-a master builder.

Good judgement (Mars -Saturn is THE combination for judgement). Good at making decisions. Excellent manager/board executive. Often picked for positions of responsibility.

The Mars-Saturn cautious character
Thinks so much before acting that he/she ends up doing nothing. Caution becomes inhibition.

Often has lots of good reasons to delay action: think about risks, think about things going wrong, or 'We've got to do it perfectly right', or perhaps ethical concerns. Sometimes unable to discern that in reality, these are pretexts the mind uses to justify blocking action.

Possibly ascetic tendencies.

Mars square Neptune (orb: 0°02')
The Mars-Neptune combination is not an easy one. It has tremendous potential if experienced at its highest level but, as is often the case with Neptune, the potentially high qualities can be lost in vagueness and blurriness.

Movement
The movement of Mars is one of directed force, like an arrow (think of Mars' pictogram). Neptune's movement is one of universal expansion and merging. Intrinsically, the combination of the values of the two planets therefore carries a risk of Mars' direction losing its focus and dispersing. Another way of putting it is that the cosmic waters of Neptune may swamp Mars' fire and anaesthetise its drive.

Mars-Neptune characters, soul forces and energetic features
The Mars-Neptune dreamy character
Strong imagination and inspiration. Highly poetic.

High ideals.

Can be extremely sweet.

Vagueness.

Lacks stamina.

High ideals but no focus to carry through.

Procrastinator. Drifter. Lacks persistence.

Lacks belly power.

Escapism.

Has great difficulty making decisions, and when he/she makes one, has even more difficulty starting to implement it. (Mars, the planet of purpose, direction and decision making, meeting Neptune, the lord of nebulosity.)

In depth, it is not that the belly force is absent. There can actually be an exceptional power (Neptune is a planet of immensity). But the native has great difficulty getting it together, drawing from it, and setting it in movement.

There can also be a fair amount of anguish at not being able to get it together.

A typical example is Hamlet-an extremely powerful man, but with a deeply conflictual relationship to his own power.

On a deep level, this difficult relationship to the will could be related to the dialectic between faith and power. The person can draw from their power only if they reach total faith in themselves and in their direction. Then they can become unstoppable. As long as this total focus has not been reached, he/she remains muddled in doubts, hesitation, second thoughts and good reasons to delay the next move.

Mars-Neptune lack of incarnation
In terms of subtle bodies, the Mars-Neptune combination can manifest as a marked problem of incarnation: the person is not fully here. They do not want to be; their Mars will is turned somewhere else. It can be a 'missing bit' configuration.

The drunk/drug addict character
The combination Mars-Neptune has a great potential for intoxication and addictions of all kinds (the drive of Mars caught in Neptunian marshes).

The escapism turns into drugs, sex, perversion, losing one's identity (Neptunian seeking for merging) in the senses. There is, behind the self-destructive tendencies, the longing for a merging.

The unstoppable character
If Mars can gain Faith, if unity can be achieved on Self and purpose, then the Mars drive achieves a level of vastness and power that is unstoppable. Sustained by idealism of a high level and enlightened inspiration, Mars can achieve anything. Hamlet recovers his power and wipes out his rival in a duel, Napoleon conquers Europe.

The mystic
The Mars-will becomes oriented towards the high spiritual values of Neptune. Wanting God, with all one's heart and all one's being. The focus can become total through the quest for a merging with the Divine. The Mars-Neptune combination has the potential to make great mystics.

The Neptune-Mars intoxication power turns into intoxication with God. The addiction to alcohol or heroin turns into addiction to nectar. The day-dreaming fantasy and imagination becomes unlimited vision.

The resulting bliss is unfathomable.

So is the power of he who is one with the Divine.

(Incidentally, many junkies are in reality people with a burning desire for the Divine, but it is not fully conscious and blurrily kept in the background by their Neptunian vagueness, and thus diverted into drug trips.)

Working on yourself
A piece of advice for anyone with a prominent Neptune is to fight vagueness, procrastination, and always be alert to the possibility of self-delusion.

Drugs and alcohol are to be avoided at all cost. They would damage your energy much more significantly than with average people. Moreover, they would precipitate you into exactly what you are trying to avoid: the blurry, marshmallow-gunked side of Neptune.

There is a challenge in this incarnation.

Mars in the 11th house
Creates a need to express oneself in the form of accomplishments that will benefit the entire community, and not only oneself. Dynamic approach to community problems. Ready to get into the scene and make things move or initiate changes.

The 11th being the house of protective friends, Mars here can indicate the friendship of Mars-type people: active, entrepreneurial, dynamic.

Mars in Libra
Mars, the planet of drive and libido, is here in a sign ruled by Venus, planet of love and attraction. According to astrological tradition, Mars is 'in dishonour' here, since it is opposite a sign it naturally rules, which is said to weaken it.

Mars, instead of driving ahead thoughtlessly, is more driven by a Venusian need to related to others. It can become less intransigent, as Venus knows how to compromise.

The grace and refinement associated with Venus are likely to moderate the Mars libido, helping to refine its rawness.

The person can put a lot of energy into building partnerships. The Mars-Venus association of values resulting from Mars being in Libra reinforces the essential human need for intimate relationships. (Think of the love affairs between Ares and Aphrodite.) They are likely to be demonstrative with their affection, and to initiate interaction with others. (Libra is also a cardinal sign, one which initiates action.)

In keeping with the matters over which Venus rules, the person could be enthusiastic about the arts and aesthetics in general.

copyright © Samuel Sagan 1992,2007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moved from old board:

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 6 2008, 08:53 PM
Member No.: 59

Thank you David!

OK here is mine!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

This is a great site for anyone interested in the more spiritual approach to astrology. It bears bringing back up again because we have so many newbie's here. Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
gklali
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel/djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

i was really surprise with what i saw!!! they where sooooo much things about me that were so true!!!! thanks for the link it's really helpful

robin
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5

Thanks for bumping this, it's the first astrology site where I actually learned what it meant to have my sun and rising sign on opposite ends of the wheel (I'm an Aquarius with Leo rising). According to them:
Sun opposed Ascendant (orb: 7°03')
Astronomically, a Sun-Descendant conjunction means the native was born at sunset. This gives a feeling of wisely internalised, peaceful energy. It can indicate the capacity for introspection of a great depth-as in Freud and Jung, for instance, who both had Sun opposed Ascendant.
Ironic that Freud and Jung are specifically mentioned given my background in social sciences and twenty years as a social worker :)

If you click on Interpretation, instead of the pretty chart, it opens a PDF file of just the interpretations which will take me a week to read through and understand but some really cool stuff. I had no idea that my south node was in the first house or that that's a freaky place for a south node:
There is something paradoxical about having one's South Node in the first house. The first house stands for what you are and the way you express your personality. The South Node stands for what you used to be, and in many cases for old patterns which you are now trying to depart from.

Apparently this isn't the first lifetime I've spent in service to others. :eyebrow:

This part was really interesting:
Sun opposed Black Moon (orb: 8°11')
Especially (but not only) in a female chart, a major aspect of Black Moon to the Sun tends to create a 'Lilith character': strong-willed, stubborn, independent mind and lover of freedom, original, non-conformist, rebellious, passionately disliking routines and enslavement at large. Lilith was the woman who did not need Adam and left him-not a common thing to do in early biblical times-one reason being that she bluntly refused to lie under him during lovemaking.

There is a profound need to go beyond limitations of all kinds. This, naturally, leads the native to challenge establishment. At times, it will create difficulties; a Lilith character does not hesitate to tell her/his boss what she/he thinks of him, and can't give a damn about consequences once she/he has made up her mind to do something.

There are strong likes and dislikes, and a tendency to know immediately whether one likes someone or not.

This may have to do with the profound insights into the psychological motivations of other people. Being herself/himself so well in touch with her/his shadow, the native has a fine understanding of other people's psyche. A Lilith character is often subtle, with a great sense of nuances, and an EXTREME sensitivity.
::jawdrop:: Aside from the personality tendencies that describe me to a T (bit of a rabble rouser on occasion), given that I've always had an empathic tendency and fascination with belief systems and cultures, this hit the nail on the head. It also explained the issues I have with the whole concept of organized religion and God.

The results did give me some hope--I've been struggling to connect with my silver dragon and be more sensitive beyond the physical world (open my third eye). I feel no pull toward working magic but I would like to be more sensitive and the Black Moon-Sun aspect says:
When experienced on its highest level, a major aspect of Black Moon to the Sun can make the native quite psychic: premonitory dreams, intuition, natural affinity with the hidden mysteries of life, and clairvoyance.
There were several other aspects including:
The Moon-Uranus combination can also bring extremely psychic qualities: flashes of intuition, clairvoyance, prophetic dreams and inspiration. The Moon is the planet of intuition and imagination, Uranus that of third eye flashes and supermind inspiration. The association of the two can lead to great insights into non-physical realities, as well as visions of the future.
So, there is hope for me yet ::bop::

Anyway, thanks for the link--really cool site and people here now know more about me than they probably care to. :wave:

robin

"Well-behaved women rarely make history." --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"The great and invigorating influences in American life have been the unorthodox: the people who challenge an existing institution or way of life, or say and do things that make people think." --William O. Douglas
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm completely blown away by what I read. The PDF was informative beyond a doubt and has given me something to look forward to.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Prophet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shaman Terra Bat
Zodiac:

Thank you for bumping this, it is a great resource.
I too am in awe, the pdf was amazingly accurate and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Here's my drawing:

Shaman Terra Bat

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” ~ Nietzsche

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." ~ Robert A. Heinlein

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." ~ Dr. Seuss
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chart attached.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac: