Sirius A and B. The Hopi Prophesy. The Dogon. Nibiru.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Akira wrote:Oh, and I wanted to add, I know Seer mentioned something about the number 7 in one of her posts. Well, I do remember, from the meditation, the number 7 was very clear as day.

Starfire, thank you! :hug: I never really spoke up until now, always feeling alienated because I had no one to share this with. As far as healing the earth, that is what it seemed like. I believe the energy I spoke with called herself Gaia. I do remember now, in part of my meditation I was called to a place so broken and abused, the earth in that area was dying. I remember laying down weeping and chanting, then it started to bloom again. So, when you said to help heal the earth it really hit home.
You brought tears to my eyes, never, ever feel alone, you have friends here who want to hear what you have to say :hug:

Yes it is Gaia, I have had many dreams of her and healing of the Earth!!! We are so connected to this beauitful planet we call home, and in turn that connects us to everything in this universe and beyound!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Thank you starfire! :hug: I am lucky to have my owl familiar, who guided me to this partucular meditation session. He was also the one that said, "follow me, I really need to show you something." Maybe he felt it was time I learned more, that I was ready to take the next step mentally. I am still awaiting more meditation time, as with classes just starting, life is a royal mess of no time for anything. I would love to know what ancestors Gaia was speaking about in my last meditation. She alluded to me following the path of my ancestors, and she allowed me to see them and hear them. They were healers, that much I know. Thier chanting was beautiful, and I would actually love to learn them and their meanings.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer