Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Dating Niburu (Planet of the Crossing) throughout history.

According to the Ancient Sumerians, Nibiru has an orbital pattern that is around 3600 years. This left me curious to know if 3500-3600 years ago there were any significant Earth-based disasters around that time. Calculate 2011-3600=1589 BCE(BC). What I found has been no less than shocking and further proof of a 3600 year cycle that occurs on this Planet.

What I found first:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_century_BC

1570 BC: Cretan palaces at Knossos and other centres flourish despite disasters.

This intrigued me so i attempted to find these particular disasters. Turns out it was during this particular time period a SERIES of disasters struck the planet leading to The Bronze Age Collapse.

Notable Disaster:
The Eruption of Thera

A little History:
The Minoan eruption on the island of Thera (present-day Santorini about 100 km(70 miles) distant from Crete) occurred during the LM IA period. The island of Santorini is the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in recorded history: the Minoan eruption (sometimes called the Thera eruption), which occurred some 3600 years ago at the height of the Minoan civilization. The eruption left a large caldera surrounded by volcanic ash deposits hundreds of feet deep and may have led indirectly to the collapse of the Minoan civilization on the island of Crete, 110 km (68 mi) to the south, through a gigantic tsunami. Another popular theory holds that the Thera eruption is the source of the legend of Atlantis.

Significant Minoan remains have been found above the Late Minoan I era Thera ash layer, implying that the Thera eruption did not cause the immediate downfall of the Minoans. As the Minoans were a sea power and depended on their naval and merchant ships for their livelihood, the Thera eruption caused significant economic hardship to the Minoans. Whether these effects were enough to trigger the downfall of the Minoan civilization is under intense debate.

How The Eruption of Thera Changed the World
Heather Whipps
Date: 24 February 2008

http://www.livescience.com/4846-eruptio ... world.html

The world map might look differently had the Greek volcano Thera not erupted 3,500 years ago in what geologists believe was the single-most powerful explosive event ever witnessed.
Thera didn't just blow a massive hole into the island of Santorini – it set the entire ancient Mediterranean onto a different course, like a train that switched tracks to head off in a brand new direction.
Minoan culture, the dominant civilization in the Mediterranean at the time, crumbled as a result of the eruption, historians believe, changing the political landscape of the ancient world indefinitely. Environmental effects were felt across the globe, as far away as China and perhaps even North America and Antarctica.
The legend of Atlantis and the story of the Biblical plagues and subsequent exodus from Egypt have also been connected to the epic catastrophe.

Dwarfed the atomic bomb
Historians and archaeologists have had trouble deciding on the year Thera erupted, with dates ranging anywhere from 1645 BC to 1500 BC. Studies of ash deposits on the ocean floor have revealed, however, that when the volcano did blow, it did so with a force dwarfing anything humans had ever seen or have seen since.
There are no first-person accounts of what happened that day, but scientists can compare it to the detailed records available from the famous eruption of Krakatoa, Indonesia, in 1883.
That fiery explosion killed upwards of 40,000 people in just a few hours, produced colossal tsunamis 40 feet tall, spewed volcanic ash across Asia, and caused a drop in global temperatures and created strangely colored sunsets for three years. The blast was heard 3,000 miles away.
Thera's eruption was four or five times more powerful than Krakatoa, geologists believe, exploding with the energy of several hundred atomic bombs in a fraction of a second.
An absence of human remains and valuables like metal suggest that the Minoan residents of Santorini predicted the eruption and the island was evacuated, but the culture as a whole did not fare as well.
Based on the nearby island of Crete, the powerful Minoan civilization declined suddenly soon after Thera blew its top. Tsunamis spawned by the eruption would have swamped its naval fleet and coastal villages first off, historians think. A drop in temperatures caused by the massive amounts of sulphur dioxide spouted into the atmosphere then led to several years of cold, wet summers in the region, ruining harvests. The lethal combination overran every mighty Minoan stronghold in less than 50 years.
In just a short time, their peaceful, efficient bureaucracy made way for the warring city-state system of ancient Greece to dominate the Mediterranean. The Aegean would turn out to be a fundamental building block for the history of Europe, and the Minoan decline changed its early foundation completely.

Famous legends
Thera didn't just alter the cultural make up of Europe, it has kept adventurers and treasure hunters busy too.
When the Greek philosopher Plato described the lost city of Atlantis over a thousand years after the volcanic eruption, he may have been referring to Thera folklore passed down in Greece over many generations and exaggerated like a game of broken telephone.
The eruption has also been loosely linked with the Biblical story of Moses and the exodus from Egypt. The effects of Thera's eruption could have explained many of the plagues described in the Old Testament, including the days of darkness and polluting of the rivers, according to some theories.

The Bronze Age:

The Bronze Age is a period characterized by the use of copper and its alloy bronze as the chief hard materials in the manufacture of some implements and weapons. Chronologically, it stands between the Stone Age and Iron Age.

The Bronze Age collapse:

The Bronze Age collapse is a transition in southwestern Asia and the Eastern Mediterranean from the Late Bronze Age to the Early Iron Age that some historians believe was violent, sudden and culturally disruptive. Cultural collapse of the Mycenaean kingdoms, the Hittite Empire in Anatolia and Syria, Egyptian Empire in Syria and Canaan interrupted trade routes and severely reduced literacy. In the first phase of this period, almost every city between Troy and Gaza was violently destroyed, and often left unoccupied thereafter: examples include Hattusa, Mycenae, Ugarit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age_collapse

Ok, that's interesting, what else? What else occurred during the 16th century BCE (1599-1500BCE)?

1500BCE: Vedas are composed.
The Vedas (Sanskrit वेद véda, "knowledge") are a large body of texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism. Alluded to the existence of Vimanas:mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

1580 BCE:The Egyptians invented a new and better calendar. It is based on both the moon and a star. They observed the annual appearance of the brightest star in the sky, Sirius. This calendar was more advanced than the Babylonian calendar.

1550 BCE: Stonehenge is built

1540 BCE: History of ancient Israel and Judah—earliest date for Ahmose I founding the Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt.

1534 BC—The oldest dated star chart was made in Ancient Egypt

So lets go back ANOTHER 3600 years. Calculate: 1589-3600=5189. 5189 BCE(BC). So, what happened in the 6th Millennium BCE (6000 BCE-5000 BCE)? Obviously the 5189 BCE date is toward the end of the 6th Millennium BCE. Quote Wiki: During the 6th millennium BC, agriculture spread from the Balkans to Italy and Eastern Europe, and also from Mesopotamia to Egypt. World population was essentially stable at approximately 5 million, though some speculate up to 7 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_millennium_BC

What else?
The Eruption of Mt. Etna.
Quote Wiki: Thousands of years ago, the eastern flank of the mountain experienced a catastrophic collapse, generating an enormous landslide in an event similar to that seen in the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens. The landslide left a large depression in the side of the volcano, known as 'Valle del Bove' (Valley of the Ox). Research published in 2006 suggested this occurred around 6000 BC, and caused a huge tsunami, which left its mark in several places in the eastern Mediterranean. It may have been the reason the settlement of Atlit Yam (Israel), now below sea level, was suddenly abandoned around that time.[9]

A massive volcanic landslide off of Mt. Etna, Sicily caused a mega tsunami which devastated the eastern Mediterranean coastline on three continents.(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_millennium_BC

I followed the citation and found this:
Here it is:

SAO/NASA ADS Astronomy Abstract Service

Numerical simulations support the occurrence of a catastrophic tsunami impacting all of the eastern Mediterranean in early Holocene. The tsunami was triggered by a debris avalanche from Mt. Etna (Sicily, Italy) which entered the Ionian Sea in the order of minutes. Simulations show that the resulting tsunami waves were able to destabilize soft marine sediments across the Ionian Sea floor. This generated the well-known, sporadically located, ``homogenite'' deposits of the Ionian Sea, and the widespread megaturbidite deposits of the Ionian and Sirte Abyssal Plains. It is possible that, ~8 ka B.P., the Neolithic village of Atlit-Yam (Israel) was abandoned because of impact by the same Etna tsunami. Two other Pleistocenic megaturbidite deposits of the Ionian Sea can be explained by previous sector collapses from the Etna area.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006GeoRL..3322608P

Now, why would NASA and SAO (Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/sao/ ) want to know about this particular event and tsunami? Hmmm... :think: Is it because they know about this 3600 year cycle? I think that is very likely.

From the Bible:
Daniel 12:6-12
One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"
The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."
8. I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"
He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days

Time=1
Times=2
Half of time=.5
=3.5 or approximately 3500 years.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Thank you Seer for your amazing work, it all adds up. The evidence is staggering, history will repeat itself once more(cataclysmic disaster).

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

This is something that i completely agree with, here are some of my favourite videos on the subject that further back SEER777s point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RwitmLwyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0Ko06j4CI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9bdNmzXwVo

I also saw this one yesterday when i was researching Mother Shipton (thanks to another one of SEER777 great threads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th8v8RYbKkw

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks for the links S4DLight, I'll check them out

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow, this is a great thread, SEER thank you so much for compiling and sharing this with all of us.
I scanned through the whole thing quickly but I am bookmarking it so I could come back to it again and read it when my mind is not buzzing as it is now.
Thanks to everyone else who contributed to this thread, I just wish I had the time to check every single video, but I hope to set some time aside this weekend, so I could take it all in.

Thanks guys! You're the best!

Anna
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. :D

I was just made aware of another eruption around 3500 years ago:
The largest explosion of Mt.St. Helens happened 3500 years ago which produced 13 times more material than in 1980.
http://www.explorevolcanoes.com/MtStHel ... ption.html

So what does this prove? A pattern of global disruptions approximately 3500 years ago.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.
No Seer, THANK YOU, for taking the time to research and write it all down for us, Thank you for spreading the word. ::thanx::

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I did some more research on other possible volcanic events of note around 3500 years ago. The number of occurrences is a bit eerie. I am sure there are more, this was what I could find in under 10 minutes. Judge for yourself:

The Eruption of Thera site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in recorded history 3500 years ago.

Rincón de la Vieja Volcano is an active andesitic complex volcano in north-western Costa Rica, about 25 km from Liberia, in the province of Guanacaste. Little is known about Rincón de la Vieja's early eruptive history. It lies within a larger caldera, which indicates that a very large eruption probably occurred thousands of years ago. Analysis of nearby pyroclastic flow deposits shows that they were erupted in a moderately large eruption about 3500 years ago

Mt.St.Helens
happened 3500 years ago which produced 13 times more material than in 1980.

Hayes Volcano Southcentral Alaska

1500 BC Hayes Volcano was largely destroyed in its last eruption about 3500 years ago and is difficult to detect, even from the air.

It is believed Chato first erupted 38,000 years ago during the Pleistocene period and last erupted about 3,500 years ago. Costa Rica

Aniakchak
(Alaska) erupted catastrophically about 3500 years ago and has exhibited much post-caldera activity. It is considered active, and consists of a 10 km-wide by 0.5 to 1.0 km deep caldera that was formed during this major eruptive event.

I am sure there are more but you get the idea. Please feel free to add any other you find here.

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Well, just to add in that their is a "super" volcano under Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone Caldera. I cannot remember off the top of my head when it's last erruption occured, but there are several, at least seven if memory serves me, volcanos such as this situated around the world.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
Shauna_07
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Nice post!

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”