What do Nymphos like...

lanafc72
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hmmm... Thats an odd situation to be in for sure! I have only had my nympho for a couple weeks, but I have not had any dreams or anything at all with him which is frusturating :frustrated: lol But I realize I haven't had him long, I'm just impatient lol!
I would contact Magnolia as well, I'm sure she can help you find out whats going on.

Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:Suess, Ummmmm? I guess I would put word out via this forum to see if there are any 'gay' males who would like a Nympho and make a 'sale' or gift of him. Or Bi-sexual or whatnot.... ;)

BUT, I realize that it sometimes takes a bit of time to connect. Maybe I'm just more suited to Spirits like Fairy/Djinn and DA? We'll see. Poor Magnolia is so busy I hate to bother her with this as it could be something that is the ever so rare 'coincidence' somehow? We'll see what happens within the next couple of weeks. But I will eventually contact Magnolia if it continues unchanged, since I'd like the Nympho to be at PEACE as well. :thumbup:
Hi there! :wave:
Sounds like your nympho would do just fine here with me! :oops: Would you like to make a trade? I've got a male Nathan, who, though I feel the energy, haven't really bonded with. (He was a C5 replacement for my original nympho order.) By the way, I'm in South Korea. It said he shipped a month ago, but I haven't received anything from Creepy Hollows. (Magnolia knows.) Maybe she could help arrange a trade (somehow)?

Blessings,
Yeong

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yeong,

Please email me at <<removed by mod>>. I will be pleased to send Tommy to you!!

I want him to have a nice home and I have no more desire for him here. My hubby has done a 'reading/chat' with him and HE LIKES MEN and Women are OK too but it seems as if I have no connection to him, anyway. He has indicated to Will that he was ALMOST insulted because he attempted to contact me but I did not open up to him. To be honest I don't care to have to do such WORK for him to come to me... calling him should be enough and he should come to ME and NOT my husband!! :crazy: :eyebrow: :P

I will get him to you as soon as you provide an address, if you still want him? It will take awhile to get to you as I have to send him the 'cheapest' route.

Just contact me at the email address above, hon.

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

lanafc72 wrote:Hello- I am new to this whole thing and have recently purchased a few spirits from CH, one of them is a Nympho and I was just wondering if anyone knows what they like to keep them happy? Any tips would be appreciated thanks!! :D
I just read this and I have not read anyone elses posts yet but the first thing that comes to mind is ............SEX! :woohoo: :woohoo:

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hey DD where did you get the woo hoo's?!! :wtf: LoL

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:Yeong,

I want him to have a nice home and I have no more desire for him here. My hubby has done a 'reading/chat' with him and HE LIKES MEN and Women are OK too but it seems as if I have no connection to him, anyway. He has indicated to Will that he was ALMOST insulted because he attempted to contact me but I did not open up to him. To be honest I don't care to have to do such WORK for him to come to me... calling him should be enough and he should come to ME and NOT my husband!! :crazy: :eyebrow: :P

I will get him to you as soon as you provide an address, if you still want him? It will take awhile to get to you as I have to send him the 'cheapest' route.

OMG that post was funny!

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rain wrote:Hey DD where did you get the woo hoo's?!! :wtf: LoL
You just go where it says more smilies. :ugeek: :geek: :woohoo: :jawdrop:

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Freakin' sweet! Thanks :woohoo: LoL!!

My destiny is to know what I don't know
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Dee Dee,

You think THAT'S FUNNY!! You should go up a bit and see the dreams poor Shamus is having!! ;) :lol: :scared: :D

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:Yeong,

Hi again! :wave:
I sent you email! :secret:
I think your post is such a valuable asset to the forum. It brings up a very important issue - not only do nymphos specialize in a certain type of sex, but they also have a clearly defined sexual orientation! It also tells us quite a bit more about their personality. I guess they're in a way much like humans - some can be picky and selective. Also - SELFISH. If there's a member of your household who is more receptive to subtle energies, they will go to THAT person. I guess the fact that nymphos are not DA doesn't necessarily mean they are angels who love you unconditionally. Another important conclusion - since the male nympho appeared to your husband in a dream as a woman, this implies that they are SHAPESHIFTERS. Meaning that their physical descriptions listed by Magnolia should be taken with a grain of salt. Just because they appeared that way to Magnolia doesn't necessarily mean they will appear the same to another keeper. Finally, these spirits (like many others) have a wild sense of humor and are terrible pranksters, sometimes enjoying tormenting their keepers a bit. BUT, never feel discouraged just because he doesn't want to be with you, because - someone WILL want to be with you, and this is true with both humans and spirits, isn't it?

All of this teaches me an important lesson - GET ALL SEX-RELATED SPIRITS CUSTOM CONJURED. Also, make sure the conjurer is not as busy as Magnolia! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Yeong

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”