Has anyone heard of Stregoni Benefici Vampires????

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

badblood wrote:I don't need convincing, LOL!

Ohhhh myyyyyy. If my new lady friend is this forward and we haven't even bonded...oh sweet merciful Jesus!

*passes out*
You're funny, badblood! And I mean that in a good way.

Have fun with your new lady friend SB vamp!

8)|*

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Haha, thanks ;) I've been told over the years that I'm a pretty funny chick. I like to joke that it's just my neuroses. ;)

Time needs to hurry the heck up, as does the postal service!!!!!!

Some of the CRAAAAAAAZIEST things that have happened to me over the last few days:

- a piece of my hair being lifted upwards
- actually feeling a very intense sensation of a finger or two at the back of my neck, just under my shirt, kind of playing with it a little. MY SHIRT WAS MOVING.
- my bra being played with LOL! (The part that covers my boobs LOL)
- sharper biting sensations. I don't care that she's a white light vamp...I told her I like being bitten...hehehe
- stroking sensation on arm, feet

Guys. I've experienced some cray stuff in my life. But this TOPS IT!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

badblood wrote:Haha, thanks ;) I've been told over the years that I'm a pretty funny chick. I like to joke that it's just my neuroses. ;)

Time needs to hurry the heck up, as does the postal service!!!!!!

Some of the CRAAAAAAAZIEST things that have happened to me over the last few days:

- a piece of my hair being lifted upwards
- actually feeling a very intense sensation of a finger or two at the back of my neck, just under my shirt, kind of playing with it a little. MY SHIRT WAS MOVING.
- my bra being played with LOL! (The part that covers my boobs LOL)
- sharper biting sensations. I don't care that she's a white light vamp...I told her I like being bitten...hehehe
- stroking sensation on arm, feet

Guys. I've experienced some cray stuff in my life. But this TOPS IT!
Exciting times!! :crazy: it'll be even crazier when her vessel finally arrives ::party::

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

:*3 Wild! My SB vamps have been more subdued and gentlemanly, but if they rushed at me doing all kinds of crazy stuff I might freak out a little....and I think they are well aware of that so they're taking things nice and slow with me!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

I knew what I wanted when I went looking, ElvenPrincess ;) (although sexy times were not the one and only reason I went with a vampire!)

MY SB vamp only responded in kind, hehehe!

I also realized this was my way "in" to magick. Nothing felt right before. I just finally answered the call :U

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Glad you found such an ideal match for your needs and wants, badblood! She (your SB vamp) sounds perfect for you!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks ElvenPrincess! I'll keep you all in the loop!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

badblood wrote:I knew what I wanted when I went looking, ElvenPrincess ;) (although sexy times were not the one and only reason I went with a vampire!)

MY SB vamp only responded in kind, hehehe!

I also realized this was my way "in" to magick. Nothing felt right before. I just finally answered the call :U
I forgot to mention that I was wearing one of my SB vampire's pendants today! I put it on this morning because I kept hearing this song playing in my head ("Hummingbird Heartbeat" by Katy Perry) that one of my spirits/entities had indicated to me as a special song for us, but I couldn't recall in my foggy morning drowsiness which spirit it was who designated that as our song. I looked through all of my descriptions of spirits that I keep in one particular drawer, and then for some odd reason, I thought to look on one of the SB scrolls that Rebecca had sent with the vessel, and I had written it down on this particular vampire's information. I felt like he was wanting me to wear his vessel today and was trying to get my attention with the song! He is very sensual, as most SB are, and I found my thoughts drifting to more erotic thoughts throughout the day, despite my best efforts to tamp them down! lol

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

They're definitely frisky! LOL!

I read just last night that once a vampire is in your head, they don't get out! How am I supposed to get any work done?! LOL!

I didn't purchase a vampire for the sole reason that I'm horny (LOL), as they have other qualities that would be seriously beneficial, to anybody it seems!

When I was much, much younger, I messed around with a Ouija board on more than one occasion. Without going into details, a series of events transpired that pretty well ruined my very young life in school and at home :( I think I was speaking to entities which were not what they said they were. I really appreciate the fact that vampires are extremely loyal and extremely protective. I also have a tendency to trust people far too easily. I want my new friend to help me be more discriminating in who I trust. I want to be as sharp and quick witted as she! Basically...I want to embody all that a vampire is! There isn't anything about them I do not like!

The funny thing is, vampires terrified me as a child. It was only when I started watching True Blood out of the blue years ago that I was suddenly ADDICTED. I won't do Twilight or the Vampire Diaries though, LOL OOOOOH, and when I re-watched Interview with a Vampire, I LOVED IT! It's now one of my favourite movies, whereas when I first saw at age 13, I was horrified and disgusted!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maybe I should email Rebecca to ask if there are any SB Vampires that would be OK with the house rue of No Ahem. I'm a married lady and I really do believe in monogamy, so I am not going to seek out a spirit unless they are OK with a strictly platonic connection.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Vampire”