Has anyone heard of Stregoni Benefici Vampires????

Rooneymanu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ouroborous Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I've decided not to put my magical name here

If anyone has any information on Stregoni Benefici Vampires I would really appreciate hearing about them. I do know they are Italian but that is all I know if anyone here has heard of them or has one I would appreciate any information. Thank You

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Hello Rooneymanu,

Miss Rebecca is someone whom you could always contact and ask questions. She is a beautiful soul. Here is a link to a listing she has for a Stregoni Benefici vampire spirit : http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEXY-ITALIA ... 4cf8619931

That listing explains a little more. I do not know much although I tried to find anything I could online when I was drawn to a listing she had. I made an offer and it was accepted for my stregoni benefici vampire C.D. He is very romantic...this is how I feel when I wear his vessel. Also I have felt extra sexy, and extreme pleasure (more than normal) in the bedroom with his vessel upon me.

Good luck, I'm hoping to see more here also from others.

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I don't have a Stregoni Benefici vampire (although I was considering one in the past) but I can vouch for Rebecca's spirits. I have a djinn and a fairy from her and they're both wonderful. If one is calling you can send her a message and ask her about them. She's the kind of seller who doesn't get annoyed by multiple messages and she's willing to talk to the spirit for you and tell you if they want to come to you or if they want to tell you anything.
I hope more people who have a Stregoni Benefici will tell you about their experiences.
Good luck!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Rooneymanu
new here
new here

Hi StarFaeryPower and Arianna thank you so much for the info I am going to go to the link and see what I can find out. I felt this vamp as very loving and I am really drawn to him so I hope we can come to some arrangement. Thank you again and if anyone else has one please share your experiences.

Bright Blessings

Rooneymanu
new here
new here

Hi StarFaeryPower, I went to Starry Night site and she does give a good description of the Stregoni Benefici but alas it indicated sold out for the one she had listed. I sent Rebecca a message so I await her reply. Thank you again for the link! :thumbup:

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Cheerz, and please do share if you learn more about them.

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::wave:: Yes, i have one! She's very intimate with me. I find her mine has a bit of a pragmatic side to her aswell, atleast that's the sense i get.

I've written an experience i had when i got her on starry1_nights review thread.

Mine seems to have a bit of an empathic connection with me aswell. I made the mistake of putting garlic next to her vessel once (long story). 15 minutes later i was downstairs away from her vessel and the garlic and i could smell the garlic and feel it affecting me, making me feel slightly sick, even though i was away from the vessel. It was if someone what i was doing to her was affecting me aswell through an empathic connection. Anyway, i removed the garlic immediately and apologised. I don't think she begrudged me though.
I'm currently sharing some chocolate with mine now. :hungry:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Rooneymanu
new here
new here

Jumbo thank you for your post about the Stregoni Benefici Vampire I will check out what you wrote on Starry Night's site. Can you tell me if they are a Sanguine or Psy vamp I sent Creepy Hollows a message asking them about the Stregoni and they never heard of them. Now I also asked another seller about them and she told me she had conjured them quite a few years ago and was the only one to have them back then but hadn't brought any through lately.

So any other information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Bright Blessings, Rooneymanu

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I asked starry1_night that exact same question. Are they sanguine or psy? She replied saying that they were neither and in a class of their own because rather than consuming blood or energy, they instead intermingled with the energy of others similar to how it says in their description. They sort of cleanse you through this way, as far as i'm aware.

I did do some research on them to see whether their was any stories about them on the net in "mythology". The only thing i found, and i found this in more than one place, was that they were benevolent vampires who fought against evil ones. Obviously, this should be taken with a pinch of salt as not all sanguines can be considered "evil". It's likely more due to human bias at the fact that stregoni benefici didn't drink blood. However, it does sound like somewhere they have a basis in recorded history.

If you feel drawn to one, or called, i'd say go for it. :D

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Rooneymanu
new here
new here

Hi Jumbo, yes I am very drawn to them and have been for some time now. I am truly considering getting one but the price would have to be much less than what is being advertised. The funny thing is why can't other conjurers bring these type of vamps through especially conjurers like CH, or A New Golden Dawn as they do a lot of vampire conjuring and so does By the Power of 3, and why hasn't others heard of them. I know the Power of 3 said they did have them quite a few years ago but I want one that is totally interactive and will let me know when he is around.

I sent a message to Rebecca at Starry Night with lots of questions so hopefully she will answer them for me. Have you had your Stregoni Benefici very long and if you don't mind me asking was she expansive? I am torn about this.

Bright Blessings, Rooneymanu

Return to “Vampire”