acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

FIAT LVX

The Kabbalistic Cross is a basic ritual that is used as a tool to become conscious of the own divine ego and to come into contact with the sources of power and creation. It is also a good concentration and visualization training. The Kabbalistic Cross is always performed at the beginning of the Ritual of the Pentagram.
When applied regularly, the overshadowing presence of your higher and divine genius (divine spark) will become more and more aware. Practice as often as you like.

The Kabbalistic Cross

Stand facing east. Allow the body to relax. Feel your awareness expand outward to the Universe, while at the same time feel your feet firmly grounded beneath you maintaining a firm foothold in your Earthly existence. Breathe deeply and fully, and prepare to make your entire body vibrate with the sound of your voice.

See, in your mind's eye, a sphere of blazing white brilliance just above your head. Raise the right hand up high and draw down a beam of brilliance from the sphere into the top of your head, filling the entire cranium with light. Touch the forehead and intone "A-toh" (Thine)

Bring the hand down before the body and touch the solar plexus (just below the sternum). Simultaneously, see the Divine white brilliance descend in a beam through the center of the body, down between the feet, into the Earth. Intone "Mal-kuth" (Kingdom)

Touch the right shoulder, and see the Light extend in a ray to that point. Intone "Va Gaburah" (the power)

Touch the left shoulder, and see the Light extend likewise to that point. Intone "Va Gadulah" (the glory)

Clasp the hands at the breast and intone "Leh-olahm. Amen" (Forever. Amen)

A GREAT ADEPT ONCE SAID MEAT IS FOR STRONG MEN AND MILK FOR BABES.. ALSO YOU WOULD NEVER CHOP UP STEAK AND PUT IT IN YOUR CEREAL, THUS NEVER MIX THAT WHICH IS HOLY WITH THAT WHICH IS PROFANE.. MEDITATE UPON THIS!!! TAKE HOWEVER YOU WILL...

I DO NOT RECOMMEND CHANGING IT IN AN ANY WAY, ESPECIALLY BEING THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE ARCHANGELS WHO ARE APART OF THAT PANTHEON... JUST MY THOUGHTS, BUT DO WHAT MOVES YOU....ALWAYS WATCH THE SUN SET IN THE EAST WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED AND HV LEARNED THE LBRP ALLOW IT TO MOVE YOU TO THE RIGHT, ALWAYS TO THE RIGHT AND IT WILL FEEL JUST RIGHT.....

EVERYONE HAS A WINDOW IN THE EAST OR A WALL, DO YOUR SAFE A FAVOR AND MARK ITS PLACE, THIS IS ONLY FOR YOU TO BECOME DISCIPLINED, BUT IN TRUTH IN THE UNIVERSE ALL DIRECTIONS MEET AT ALL TIMES...STILL THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BE METHODICAL, SYSTEMATIC, OR LAX IN DOING IT THE CORRECT WAY...

IS IT A MISTAKE BECAUSE YOU PERCEIVED IT?

BEST REGARDS,

FRATER Y.A.
Last edited by Frater Y.A. on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Lionox wrote::applause: Wonderful! Thank you for this!
I READ YOUR MANY POSTS AND I FEEL I NEED TO SIT AT YOUR FEET AND LEARN FOR YOU ARE TRULY A BRIGHT SOUL....

:candle: THIS CANDLE IS FOR YOUR BRIGHTNESS
:star: THIS STAR IS FOR YOUR SOUL
:heart: IS FOR THE LOVE YOU NEVER FAIL 2 GIVE TO ALL

BEST REGARDS,

FRATER Y.A.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Again, than you for posting this. I use this all the time before meditation. helps clear the mind and any negative influences your mind creates.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Woohoo! Thanks for confirming that I'm doing it right. I used the one Bryan posted and started doing it everyday several weeks ago, before and after the LBRP. I had to use Youtube to figure it out and inspire confidence. Who knew when this was first created that we would have things like Youtube for instruction? :lol:

I'm now preparing to learn the Rosy Cross... I printed out the instructions yesterday.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I know, Youtube is great being more of a visual learner it does help with following the instructions. And thanks Frater

Return to “PROTECTION”