Black Dragon

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Zekaufein
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Silver Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zekauf
Zodiac:

Interesting thing just happened. I was in the bathroom in my house, which happens to be right next to my bedroom, with all the lights off. (I have a habit of walking around in the dark. My parents call me "batman" sometimes, haha.) In any case, I turned and looked at the door going out to my bedroom from the far end of the bathroom, which is in a rectangular shape, and noticed for a brief moment, a small(roughly dog-size) shadowy form of what looked to be a dragon, with the eyes glowing a light blueish color. It disappeared rapidly, faster than I could react, but I suppose it's an interesting sign. I occasionally see manifestations, and am pretty adept at spotting them usually, so it's no big deal when I see a humanoid shadow, but it's kinda a new thing for me to see a draconic shadow, especially considering the eyes, I never see stuff like that normally. I don't usually see anything of actual form and shape from my Silver Dragon, so I think it might've been the unbound I probably have wandering around here. This was a bit after I put down an order with CH for a Black, so it's no surprise, I suppose. I got the feeling he was telling me to hurry up while I was making the order, too, lol.

In any case, I do think I'll need him in a short while; I'm actually moving down to florida to attend college and from what I understand the area does have some minor criminal activity, not to mention some recent incidents with muggings apparently. So I figure having a black around to guard me & my roommates is not too bad of an idea. Though I wonder if the energy from the black will rub off on them?
Zekaufein
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Silver Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zekauf
Zodiac:

Well, I have a black on order/processing along with a familiar to help me along a bit with this stuff, but I haven't really gotten any information about them yet. As it is, one of the things I ordered was a thing for my 3rd eye since I'm very sensitive to that part - most people get headaches from black dragons from what I get, but I'm kind of wondering if what I noticed today is my black's energy. (I don't know his name yet, not much for impressions as to if he's around either.)

Basically, I usually feel them touching my third eye via a tingling sensation right between my eyebrows, roughly. This is usual for most of my spirits, and I suppose it's their way of letting me know they're there. (Or something, I dunno.) Anyway, lately(today) I've been feeling my areas of "tingling" expand all the way down to the bridge of my nose and sometimes even extending backwards across the back of my head. To note, there seems to be a very "heavy" feeling on the bridge of my nose, almost like someone is pinching it strongly. I wonder if it's related to my black dragon. It's a sort of cross between "tingling" "weight" and general "force" on my nose and it's pretty much always there. But it does not ache or anything like that.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”